Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tanya Derbyshire AKA trim with tan, lost seven stone and had a good following on social media as she shared ideas, gave tips and did cook with me vlogs, always been a bit questionable with hygiene, not washing hands, handling things right after raw meat etc but was quite fun to watch and she did give some good ideas at one point however its all gone way way down hill, she's putting the weight back on, has let herself go big time, sits around all day looking dirtier and scruffier than ever, seems to have money coming out of her ears, buys all sorts week after week, swings from one new obsession to the next and drops the old one like a hot potato, she sells meal plans and claims to be a nutritionist yet the plans seem to consist of packs of ham, tinned potatoes and loads of cheese!
She's also an expert in everything.....or she thinks she is ;) oh and she is always "drawing a line" or "starting again" but never seems to last more than a day or two, her channel is comedy gold
She also has a docile, scruffy husband to be with a passion for Sports Direct and Christmas pjs ... in May.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
and he gets scammed .......a lot 😂 search you tube chris got scammed......too funny
What?! That intellectual, knowledgable, business man brain of the year, he was scammed?! No way 😂😂😂 Aww I have to look this up now, should be good for burning a few cals from laughing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What?! That intellectual, knowledgable, business man brain of the year, he was scammed?! No way 😂😂😂 Aww I have to look this up now, should be good for burning a few cals from laughing😂
I think one is called Chris got scammed and the other is called Chris almost got scammed, we were all hoping for yet another sequel chris got scammed again

• Haha
She's looking pretty plump on the latest TikTok..
Just had a look at TikTok, yeah she looks like she’s put weight on her face, she needs to have a word with her bodeh, it’s not doing what it should be ma loves 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She never got the bird back going by her FB ! and where is she ?

Reactions: 3
She never got the bird back going by her FB ! and where is she ?
I don’t follow her on FB can’t believe she’s not mentioned it on her vlogs lol... maybe because 2 have died, one escaped (freedom!!) RSPCA for that poor puppy 😔

Reactions: 4
I don’t follow her on FB can’t believe she’s not mentioned it on her vlogs lol... maybe because 2 have died, one escaped (freedom!!) RSPCA for that poor puppy 😔
I don't follow her either you can read some of it ,she's too careless to be a pet owner😒

Tan's Fav Pat's bellybuster :ROFLMAO:
98198402_3050000185095415_120839291420016640_o.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s listening to her bodeh. It’s crying out for some dettol soap my loves! Is anyone able to post a pic of her on tiktok on here? I’ve not got it so no idea how any of it works lol

im guessing Pat doesn't have a food hygiene rating of 5 😂 makes sense why old grubber kecks loves it so much
Your bloody wrong :LOL: makes you wonder whose passing these places as fit for purpose !
13529121_1112637482165038_6225919974294254929_n.jpg

• Wow
ewwwww thats so shocking! the grime on the metal floor strip alone is enough for a re think of that!!! did Tan do the inspection do we think ma love?????
I def don't need to be on here your my Tattle Eye ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
ewwwww thats so shocking! the grime on the metal floor strip alone is enough for a re think of that!!! did Tan do the inspection do we think ma love?????
She probably did! After all, she’s a qual-a-farrrd Nutritionist ma honey buns.

• Haha
She’s listening to her bodeh. It’s crying out for some dettol soap my loves! Is anyone able to post a pic of her on tiktok on here? I’ve not got it so no idea how any of it works lol
Are you ready??

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.