Trim with tan #5 the grim reeker of Burnley, nasty gases smelly blew poor belle away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it did say smelly asses but it was removed so isnt as good now boo!

ewww imagine sharing a hot tub with Tan....it'd be like bathing in fraaaa laaaart ma loves :sick:
Be like the frothy scummy bit you remove off over boiled cabbage.. but probably wouldn't smell as nice!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol @monga for a tiny split second I thought why the 🤢 but then realised lol 🤦‍♀️ 4 people that never seen to shower in a rented hot tub! Remind me not to ever rent a hot tub 🤢
That company will be out of business if anyone finds out Grim with Tan and Co hired a tub:sick:😂

• Haha
I think I remember her saying a while back that her best friend Megan got a hot tub so Tan probably had to get one too. Megan will have recommended the most premium, high end and extremely reputable hot tub compnay no doubt

Reactions: 5
that hot tub will be the most water her bod-eh has been near in weeks! makes me feel queasy imagining the layer of scum that will settle on top :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
A great and very apt title for the gassey grimey one :sick:😂

Would you😬....Poor Belle has a body double wonder when she'll show us the birds again ,my guess never 😂 if she thinks people know about the bird going missing she'll avoid the subject or make up a sob story..
Belle has escaped, she had a plan to escape and set up camp on her own and lie low for a bit before returning for momo and april in the dead of the night 😂

that hot tub will be the most water her bod-eh has been near in weeks! makes me feel queasy imagining the layer of scum that will settle on top :sick:
Literally was about to say this 😂😂😂😂
There will be a mucky tide line when its empty 🤢

Ah she’s hired it lol
Be better off sending her a skip to use instead

• Haha
What happened to 'us birds comes first'? Still no mention of belle flying off. She's a rotten cow

Belle has escaped, she had a plan to escape and set up camp on her own and lie low for a bit before returning for momo and april in the dead of the night 😂

Literally was about to say this 😂😂😂😂
There will be a mucky tide line when its empty 🤢

Be better off sending her a skip to use instead
WWwwhhhaaatt ! and dirty the skip ,they cost too much to replace 😂

• Haha
What happened to 'us birds comes first'? Still no mention of belle flying off. She's a rotten cow
yep, she said they were like family and she was heartbroken when the other two died of neglect died in her care yet suddenly belle has been forgotten, she'll probably buy a blue budgie and pretend its belle ;)

• Haha
Just seen her insta garden pics pop up and ive noticed there is not even a toy in sight in the garden. Nothing for the kids to do at all. Unless she hides them inside then gets them back in. Oh yeah tan lets spend thousands on revamping your garden and getting new garden furniture but not get anything for the children at all. I mean Rio is only 5.. i have a 5 year old and my garden is like a bomb site has hit it with all the toys even some plastic pots mud kitchen etc would be fine for Rio especially now there is no school and he wont be getting the normal stimulation he would be at school. Feel sorry for them to be honest.😩

Just seen her insta garden pics pop up and ive noticed there is not even a toy in sight in the garden. Nothing for the kids to do at all. Unless she hides them inside then gets them back in. Oh yeah tan lets spend thousands on revamping your garden and getting new garden furniture but not get anything for the children at all. I mean Rio is only 5.. i have a 5 year old and my garden is like a bomb site has hit it with all the toys even some plastic pots mud kitchen etc would be fine for Rio especially now there is no school and he wont be getting the normal stimulation he would be at school. Feel sorry for them to be honest.😩
They’re probably glued to the PlayStation all day.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Right someone enlighten me ? I saw the town I grew up in (poor me ) and now I wanna know who this is haha

Reactions: 7
Right someone enlighten me ? I saw the town I grew up in (poor me ) and now I wanna know who this is haha
Tanya Derbyshire AKA trim with tan, lost seven stone and had a good following on social media as she shared ideas, gave tips and did cook with me vlogs, always been a bit questionable with hygiene, not washing hands, handling things right after raw meat etc but was quite fun to watch and she did give some good ideas at one point however its all gone way way down hill, she's putting the weight back on, has let herself go big time, sits around all day looking dirtier and scruffier than ever, seems to have money coming out of her ears, buys all sorts week after week, swings from one new obsession to the next and drops the old one like a hot potato, she sells meal plans and claims to be a nutritionist yet the plans seem to consist of packs of ham, tinned potatoes and loads of cheese!
She's also an expert in everything.....or she thinks she is ;) oh and she is always "drawing a line" or "starting again" but never seems to last more than a day or two, her channel is comedy gold

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Tanya Derbyshire AKA trim with tan, lost seven stone and had a good following on social media as she shared ideas, gave tips and did cook with me vlogs, always been a bit questionable with hygiene, not washing hands, handling things right after raw meat etc but was quite fun to watch and she did give some good ideas at one point however its all gone way way down hill, she's putting the weight back on, has let herself go big time, sits around all day looking dirtier and scruffier than ever, seems to have money coming out of her ears, buys all sorts week after week, swings from one new obsession to the next and drops the old one like a hot potato, she sells meal plans and claims to be a nutritionist yet the plans seem to consist of packs of ham, tinned potatoes and loads of cheese!
She's also an expert in everything.....or she thinks she is ;) oh and she is always "drawing a line" or "starting again" but never seems to last more than a day or two, her channel is comedy gold
That is the perfect description 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.