Trim with Tan #4 - Tan wash your bloody Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder is it her friend Megan that does them?
Probably! Either that or she does them herself. Genuinely would not surprise me. She googles something for 5 minutes, claims shes done extensive research, "my best friend megan" is touted as an expert in all things beauty so, between them, they probably don't think they need an Actual professional. Bet they do each others!

Reactions: 5
Probably! Either that or she does them herself. Genuinely would not surprise me. She googles something for 5 minutes, claims shes done extensive research, "my best friend megan" is touted as an expert in all things beauty so, between them, they probably don't think they need an Actual professional. Bet they do each others!
Yes why pay someone to mess up your face when you can do a bloody good job of it yourself lol !

Reactions: 4
Melodeh
Carpentreh
Beauteh and the Beast
“Can I have a slarce of Gammon Joint I want it to slarce like butter”
One thing for shureh is that ma bodeh is doing what it needs to be doing
Ma nails and ma hair is looking mighty farrrn
My fanfan is looking greaseh
Come and purchase ma meal plans ma loofs, I can cater for any dietreh requirements.
Found out Chris been going out in the evenings and getting done for Affreh!
Time to look after Corbeh and Aubreh

can you tell I’m bored 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so her Feb faves are out, how ironic that most of them centre around fragrance and toiletries ;) she loves her "orCHid" candle ma loves and she apparently bought Chris a Lacoste after shave set from the body shop.....blimey the Burnley branch must be the only branch in the entire company to sell other brands ;) think she means bodycare.......clueless!!
she couldn't do any SW feb faves as she's been "poorly for a quarter of the mumf" :ROFLMAO: but her hot choc she drinks one cup of daily (and lets not forget even though its apparently delicious she adds two sweeteners and some milk) has worked miracles, cleared up her acne, made her lashes grow (WTF) and her nails are growing too, all from one cup of shite hot choc a day ma loves, who knew the answer to all those issues would lie in a skinny food co product all along!!
Worth a watch just for the extreme close up of her lashes and the new hair piece shes bought!!! honestly she gets worse and worse which for us is of course better and better ha
PS ma loves - its star week......a-fuckin-gen
I hate having to look up her porky snout when she shows off her lashes 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly I can’t watch her anymore. I’ve unsubscribed and unfollowed. She makes my blood boil. Advertising absolute shite for a quid and scamming her bloody followers. The constant yawning and nose picking, I mean wtf. She definitely needs to put a WARNING at the beginning of her vlogs. Don’t watch if your eating maloofs. Seriously done with her.

Reactions: 10
Has she got bleeping nits ?? She,s scratching the back of that greasy mop on that feb favourites vid and it’s knocking me sick. Then she shows us that Primarni mascara, lifts it up to the camera and lifts her head up at the same time so that you can see snot in her nose. I,m frigging retching here, just glad my last meal was over an hour ago otherwise it would have been hurled over one of the dogs next to me ! I,ve stopped watching it anyway, final nail in the coffin was a pissy fragrance that smelt ”lake a fun fare in a boccle” bleeping hopeless

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she got bleeping nits ?? She,s scratching the back of that greasy mop on that feb favourites vid and it’s knocking me sick. Then she shows us that Primarni mascara, lifts it up to the camera and lifts her head up at the same time so that you can see snot in her nose. I,m frigging retching here, just glad my last meal was over an hour ago otherwise it would have been hurled over one of the dogs next to me ! I,ve stopped watching it anyway, final nail in the coffin was a pissy fragrance that smelt ”lake a fun fare in a boccle” bleeping hopeless
Excuse meh? I do not have nits, ma hair is just greaseh ma loof! And I can’t help it if I have bogeh’s up ma nostrils!
17A6FA53-E7A8-4B89-90E4-051CF4933BF9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I googled that skinny caffe tit wow the reviews are so bad , sounds like a big con everyone says you buy one thing and without you knowing they put in in a subscription for 6 weeks and take payments 😭 terrible she’s promoting that !
Just had a look, bloody hell yeah the reviews are shocking no surprise there. Oh god she gets worse, she left a review on 8th Feb saying she’s been using the coffees for over three years and how she can’t start her morning without one, this is the best bit though ma loves she said they have really helped boost her weight loss too. Wtf, honestly she’s a bloody disgrace. What weight loss are you talking about hun as according to your videos you’re about 3 stone heavier than your lowest weight. So, which is it ma love?! It makes my blood boil that her dopey followers actually buy this shite from their hard earned money. She is one big fraud, can’t stick her

176AAA9F-90AA-46B8-8B66-38C3ED12A2DC.png

What a bleeping fraudster

Edit - managed to add pic so you can see for yourselves 😉

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This mornings vlog - I thought her grandad had died! So dramatic and totally clickbait title.

• Haha
O.M.G...I am never speechless but today I actually have NO words...

She's clearly upset and loves those birds but....that's no excuse for wiping your nose on your top, get a bloody tissue!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's clearly upset and loves those birds but....that's no excuse for wiping your nose on your top, get a bloody tissue!
Yeah it’s always sad when a pet dies, it’s awful but jeez yeah get a bloody tissue 🤢

Omg I thought it was her grandad? I havnt watched, was it the birds? X
I think that’s what most people will be thinking! Nice bit of click bait. One of the baby birds flew into the patio door and died and the older bird isn’t well because of the stress of it

Reactions: 10
Just had a look, bloody hell yeah the reviews are shocking no surprise there. Oh god she gets worse, she left a review on 8th Feb saying she’s been using the coffees for over three years and how she can’t start her morning without one, this is the best bit though ma loves she said they have really helped boost her weight loss too. Wtf, honestly she’s a bloody disgrace. What weight loss are you talking about hun as according to your videos you’re about 3 stone heavier than your lowest weight. So, which is it ma love?! It makes my blood boil that her dopey followers actually buy this shite from their hard earned money. She is one big fraud, can’t stick her

View attachment 90562

What a bleeping fraudster

Edit - managed to add pic so you can see for yourselves 😉
I wonder if rebecca gormley is her mate Becky she's always going on about🤔

Reactions: 6
Omg I thought it was her grandad? I havnt watched, was it the birds? X
Everyone will think it was her grandad or I actually thought maybe she and Chris had split up. I do feel a bit sad for them tho but I didn’t like the clickbait title.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.