Trim with Tan #4 - Tan wash your bloody Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly I don't know how someone who has such a terrible relationship with food can even have the audacity to claim to be a nutritionalist.

Reactions: 12
oops thats my fault, they're next to each other in the list so i've clicked the wrong one, i'll ask for it to be shifted...my bad ;)
No more than they all deserve their content is absolutely 💩

shes back where she belongs, influencing people to not wash, yawn without covering their mouths and pick their noses ma loof ;)
By the look of things she takes it after her mum🤭she would need a pitch fork to get through that hair of hers 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
🤮🤮🤮 why would you even tell people about your infested smelly wrist? She really has no shame! She's really not aware of how she's coming across and has let herself go big time. What's troubling me about our Tan is that when this wedding is over I think she'll feel 'is this it?'. I don't for a minute believe her and jogger boy are happy. Tan, sort your life out mate 🤔
That's my thoughts exactly cos the truth is if you're expecting something radical once all the hoo ha is over thats it life goes on so if their relationship isn't too cracky getting wed ain't gonna change it.

• Heart
That's my thoughts exactly cos the truth is if you're expecting something radical once all the hoo ha is over thats it life goes on so if their relationship isn't too cracky getting wed ain't gonna change it.
Exactly mate! 👐👐👐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chris never seems to be around much, wonder is it by choice?..Maybe the engagement was only for content,it does seem to be dormant between them..
There used to be quite a bit of Chris for the viewers delights but she's wedded him out. Wonder if its cos all the comments about Jim or on his vlogs were pretty much positive

Reactions: 5
There used to be quite a bit of Chris for the viewers delights but she's wedded him out. Wonder if its cos all the comments about Jim or on his vlogs were pretty much positive
Well he's certainly making himself scarce..that could be it alright ,he was getting more positive feedback than her ..she wouldn't be happy about that...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't watch her anymore as her nose rubbing and yawning made me itch. Plus those birds twittering gave me headache, poor things. But I had to check out this thread due to the title!! 😂😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't watch her anymore as her nose rubbing and yawning made me itch. Plus those birds twittering gave me headache, poor things. But I had to check out this thread due to the title!! 😂😱
Do you think we've made it clear enough for her?..will she take note?..bet Chris's hoping so! unless him and Pat (of the bap fame ) are secretly "at it" she's giving him a sausage roll and he's giving her a belly buster ;)

• Haha
Do you think we've made it clear enough for her?..will she take note?..bet Chris's hoping so! unless him and Pat (of the bap fame ) are secretly "at it" she's giving him a sausage roll and he's giving her a belly buster ;)
😂😂😂 You're killing me!!! Well in that case, I'm definitely going to have to start watching again!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so her Feb faves are out, how ironic that most of them centre around fragrance and toiletries ;) she loves her "orCHid" candle ma loves and she apparently bought Chris a Lacoste after shave set from the body shop.....blimey the Burnley branch must be the only branch in the entire company to sell other brands ;) think she means bodycare.......clueless!!
she couldn't do any SW feb faves as she's been "poorly for a quarter of the mumf" :ROFLMAO: but her hot choc she drinks one cup of daily (and lets not forget even though its apparently delicious she adds two sweeteners and some milk) has worked miracles, cleared up her acne, made her lashes grow (WTF) and her nails are growing too, all from one cup of shite hot choc a day ma loves, who knew the answer to all those issues would lie in a skinny food co product all along!!
Worth a watch just for the extreme close up of her lashes and the new hair piece shes bought!!! honestly she gets worse and worse which for us is of course better and better ha
PS ma loves - its star week......a-fuckin-gen

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Been ill for a quarter of the mumf so none of my faves are slimming world, but I've raided my cupboards n found some mascara, a candle and a dirty egg boiler so here you go ma loofs.

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon the Skinny Food Company will have a cure for Coronavirus within the next week....their stuff is incredible!

• Haha
Been ill for a quarter of the mumf so none of my faves are slimming world, but I've raided my cupboards n found some mascara, a candle and a dirty egg boiler so here you go ma loofs.
made me laugh when she said she makes perfect hard boiled eggs in that thing......erm Tan we've seen your boiled eggs, they look like they've been boiled for a week! they literally crumble, remember the boiled egg on toast pic? 🤮

• Haha
Just been watching Feb faves. The irony of the fragrant heavy faves will not be lost on us, honistley! It smells just like the fairground- burgers and fried onions??
And it's still star week......

• Haha
  • Heart
made me laugh when she said she makes perfect hard boiled eggs in that thing......erm Tan we've seen your boiled eggs, they look like they've been boiled for a week! they literally crumble, remember the boiled egg on toast pic? 🤮
Even slimming hurled wouldn't post it lol !

Just been watching Feb faves. The irony of the fragrant heavy faves will not be lost on us, honistley! It smells just like the fairground- burgers and fried onions??
And it's still star week......
No candy floss aromas on her ma loof lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, the irony of her promoting ‘beauty locks’ with that grease bound barnet 🤣 you could have at least washed it ma love!
Oh god, she just gets worse. She’s defo had her lips done again, they’re bigger than before. Does she think we’re all thick?!
Ah she feels like a good cook because she added a couple of ingredients to the chemical mix ma loves, that sounds about right for her standards. Jeez, it actually stuns me how she has so many bloody subscribers 🤷🏻‍♀️

so her Feb faves are out, how ironic that most of them centre around fragrance and toiletries ;) she loves her "orCHid" candle ma loves and she apparently bought Chris a Lacoste after shave set from the body shop.....blimey the Burnley branch must be the only branch in the entire company to sell other brands ;) think she means bodycare.......clueless!!
she couldn't do any SW feb faves as she's been "poorly for a quarter of the mumf" :ROFLMAO: but her hot choc she drinks one cup of daily (and lets not forget even though its apparently delicious she adds two sweeteners and some milk) has worked miracles, cleared up her acne, made her lashes grow (WTF) and her nails are growing too, all from one cup of shite hot choc a day ma loves, who knew the answer to all those issues would lie in a skinny food co product all along!!
Worth a watch just for the extreme close up of her lashes and the new hair piece shes bought!!! honestly she gets worse and worse which for us is of course better and better ha
PS ma loves - its star week......a-fuckin-gen
Had to chuckle at the body shop comment, bleeping hell its not that hard! She’s as thick as mince!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Bloody hell, the irony of her promoting ‘beauty locks’ with that grease bound barnet 🤣 you could have at least washed it ma love!
Oh god, she just gets worse. She’s defo had her lips done again, they’re bigger than before. Does she think we’re all thick?!
Ah she feels like a good cook because she added a couple of ingredients to the chemical mix ma loves, that sounds about right for her standards. Jeez, it actually stuns me how she has so many bloody subscribers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Had to chuckle at the body shop comment, bleeping hell its not that hard! She’s as thick as mince!
I thought she was a bit manic in that tbh,and as usual bit back at the beginning when people were giving her a compliment .

She must have bought the fairground fragrance to remind Chris of the “Pleasure Beach “ in the hope he’ll give her the “Big One”🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.