Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Brian! Brian! ‘The Life of Brian ‘ an RE lesson according to Tan ma loof 🙃

And grey with dirt my loof 🤢
Honistleh, he weren't Messyiah he were laaark reet naaarteh 😂
I actually think she'd be good.

Riiight Corbeh,Rio and assorted Birds...oh and OhBreh, my mum, Pat of Bap fame...#selfarseolation
A long time ago it were Easter Mondeh,Is it,Mondeh or Friday...you know me wi' days, there were a man what were called Jesus, he had loads of followers laark mummeh on YouTube, he had really long lovleh hair, it were laark he'd been drinking Skinny Cafe hot chocolate. Code down below. Yeah, so he were betrayed by his friends,do you know what that means?
Is is like what mummeh and aunteh Jane did to that man call Patrick?

Right yer electronics are charged...I am off to watch Netflix!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

lexiloo

VIP Member
I cud ear Char-leh tweeting I swur a cud, it wer lark he wur rarrrt there telling us he were alrarrrt weren't he Chris.....yeah the likkle buggar is farrrrrn ont other sarrd

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lexiloo

VIP Member
for her to have thought about the click bait title and monetisation of the vlog when coming across so heartbroken just doesn't sit right, its clear to see she's very upset, I get that but she's still got the pound signs in her eyes if she's thought about the title and added adverts etc
Id have had much more respect for her if she'd demonetised it and not used click bait or even just done a facebook or insta post and no vlog.

Reactions: 16

Sara_M

VIP Member
Screenshot_20200428-103219_YouTube.jpg Screenshot_20200428-103610_YouTube.jpg
No change in the Carter/Derbyshire household!

I know they rent the house off someone they know but, does she actually get permission before ripping out hedges and bushes from the garden? She never actually mentions getting the go ahead from the owner and, I suspect if she did, she would be sure to tell everyone.
I'd also love to know what time the boys go to bed at if they lie in till 9am! That never happens in our house 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

lexiloo

VIP Member
I re watched part of the vlog as I skim watched some of it yesterday, I cannot believe how much work she's had done to her face, like someone earlier said it doesn't move it all its had that much botox and her lips look way way too full, its like the filler has spilled out into the area around her lips. For someone who can't get the basics of simple hygiene and grooming she seems obsessed with enhancing her looks but she's gone too far.
I also think Charlie died as a result of an accident, maybe the same one that killed the baby bird?? just the fact he was unbalanced, seemed weak on one side and was very still on the base of the cage. I think after a re watch a lot of her tears are guilt, even if they were at home when it happened the kitchen door should have been closed or the patio doors covered and I think she knows that.

Reactions: 15

lexiloo

VIP Member
blimey what a state they are, sat on the sofa yawning away looking like wayne and waynetta slob moaning they had a rough night then next thing she's a puppy training expert ma loves ;) so the dog is eating its own shit.....probably sees them lot eating Tans meals and thinks thats the done thing ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
I reckon she’s had more lip fillers. I can’t help but look at them when she talks! She looks bloody awful. Why has she done that to herself? She looked so much better and much prettier with her natural lips. And please wash your hair or at least put it up properly

5DBEF632-8D36-4E95-89D7-D2DC1B028E4E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Tans put herself in isolation but went out for lunch with the boys after dropping her Mum at work!
So, you’re all in close proximity in the car together, with your mum who is clearly still mixing with other people if she’s having to work and then, if that’s not bad enough, you go out to eat where there are probably other stupid people doing the same?

You are not self isolating, you are not even social distancing, you are carrying on as normal!

monga

VIP Member
She’s a walking Petri dish 🧫 there’s enough bacteria 🦠on her bodeh to grow an antibiotic /vaccine to fight every strain of virus/illness known to man 💊

• Haha
  • Heart
Can’t quite believe what I’ve just watched ... for a start yes it’s very sad the baby bird died but what kind of moron allows them full access to a room with patio doors it obvious a bird will make its bid for freedom... honestly I think the budgies have more brains than that woman

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
The irony of Tan spouting about how its not right people have bought things in aldi on offer to sell on local selling groups for a profit, she were proper mad ma loves.......yet she sells "reefs" for about ten times what it costs her to make them and copy and paste shitty meal plans for a huge profit and lets not forget the hand drawn portion plates that were a tenner each plus postage when she bought the plates for 60p and used a few sharpies, us tattlers don't forget these things Tan ;)
ps - washed your hairy skirting boards yet???
pps - how many bloody mug shots did you buy this week????

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
why the hell is she ordering a "tekk-away" of pie and chips?? thought she was the paarrrrr expert of Burnley?? and even if she used pre made ones its so easy to put them in the oven and chuck some chips in the actifry, pure lazy to send out for a meal like that when she's at home doing not much else all day anyway, I bet they've had takeaways loads of nights.

she looks bloated and greasy and in need of a really good wash more than ever. Its like she doesn't wipe her face from one day to the next and im probably going to hell for this next comment but who the hell piles weight on on their nose???? Tan...thats who! its bigger by the week, looks like a ball stuck on her face today

• Haha
Reactions: 13

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
Melodeh
Carpentreh
Beauteh and the Beast
“Can I have a slarce of Gammon Joint I want it to slarce like butter”
One thing for shureh is that ma bodeh is doing what it needs to be doing
Ma nails and ma hair is looking mighty farrrn
My fanfan is looking greaseh
Come and purchase ma meal plans ma loofs, I can cater for any dietreh requirements.
Found out Chris been going out in the evenings and getting done for Affreh!
Time to look after Corbeh and Aubreh

can you tell I’m bored 😂

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
So, she has ordered from muscle food and had the cheek to say, "I haven't asked for it for free. I probably could have but I just want to try and support business where I can and if that means paying for something, just to keep them going....."
Is she for real?? Does she expect us to think she is an amazing human because she DIDNT ask for it for free? I cant get over the nerve of her!
Seriously, go listen to the first few minutes of that vlog.

• Wow
  • Angry

justhavinganosie

Chatty Member
She’s in arse o lation,
but she went outsarde
She ain’t in arse o lation, she bloomin larrrd!
Played monopoleh, and had a load of fun
Fanny ole still reeks, If you’ll parrrdon the pun
Back in arse o lation, hoping she don’t cough
Let me know your dietreh requirements ma loofs, you’ll get 20% off

On a SERIOUS note, seeing as people will not be going shopping or SW groups with this coronavirus going on, surely tan’s meal plans will start to plummet? Who is going to pay for them now?

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
the absolute state of her covered in paint from head to toe and she sat on her sofa 😂 she is just a scruffy slob end of! The close ups of that thing on her nose.....what the actual hell was she thinking?? she is morphing in waynetta slob by the vlog

• Haha
  • Sick

Emperortooco

VIP Member
Very sad for the birds but I,m with everyone else on this, also very calculated with the click bait title 😡😡

• Heart