Trim with Tan #4 - Tan wash your bloody Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes so proud of herself baking a banana bread and feels like a proper baker. Tanya its bleeping cake mix! Get a grip šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 9
What a ton of bullshit again... and shouldnā€™t she be declaring ā€œBeauty Caffeā€ tit as an AD? I had a feeling she was going to show that junk on her ā€œFeb Favsā€!

I mean as an Ad in the actual video when she starts talking about how ā€œbrilliantā€ it is lol, not just as the title.

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m surprised she knew Feb-u-reh was over, didnā€™t she think it was Jan-u-reh last week?

• Haha
I canā€™t focus on anything apart from how many times she shows her tonsils, ie bleeping yawns in a video, knocks me sick, that and picking her clumpy lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've asked Kay to do a collab ,wonder will she reply lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon sheā€™s had more lip fillers. I canā€™t help but look at them when she talks! She looks bloody awful. Why has she done that to herself? She looked so much better and much prettier with her natural lips. And please wash your hair or at least put it up properly

5DBEF632-8D36-4E95-89D7-D2DC1B028E4E.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I reckon sheā€™s had more lip fillers. I canā€™t help but look at them when she talks! She looks bloody awful. Why has she done that to herself? She looked so much better and much prettier with her natural lips. And please wash your hair or at least put it up properly

View attachment 90207
She's definitely had them done again ,I think you can see the needle site on the left side ..Wonder is it her friend Megan that does them?

View attachment 90207
Can we put her forward for a channel 5 special. Cosmetic procedures gone wrong. Honistley they'd snap her up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I googled that skinny caffe tit wow the reviews are so bad , sounds like a big con everyone says you buy one thing and without you knowing they put in in a subscription for 6 weeks and take payments šŸ˜­ terrible sheā€™s promoting that !

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I googled that skinny caffe tit wow the reviews are so bad , sounds like a big con everyone says you buy one thing and without you knowing they put in in a subscription for 6 weeks and take payments šŸ˜­ terrible sheā€™s promoting that !
How much does is it ?

Itā€™s Ā£30 for the bakery bundle šŸ˜³

Last edited:
  • Wow
How much does is it ?

Itā€™s Ā£30 for the bakery bundle šŸ˜³
Everyone is saying whatever you buy they put you into a subscription so you are tied in to keep paying šŸ˜± sounds like a complete con and tan should be ashamed! Just shows you these people will do anything for their own gain šŸ˜­

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Everyone is saying whatever you buy they put you into a subscription so you are tied in to keep paying šŸ˜± sounds like a complete con and tan should be ashamed! Just shows you these people will do anything for their own gain šŸ˜­
I just looked on their web site the prices are a joke! I'd say they pay her well for peddling it to the sheep ,as you say a complete con :0

Reactions: 4
Anyone promoting skinny coffee or skinny syrups or skinny anything is the absolute scum of the earth!! They are all absolute bullshit, completely misleading and should be banned.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.