Trim with Tan #4 - Tan wash your bloody Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to say earlier, why the hell were they even considering driving to Lytham, it’s about 40 odd miles from Burnley, has she not realised lockdown is still on??! Thick as they come

Chris 100% does jobs on the side For sure! They’re certainly not short of cash are they, I’m sure someone said on here those dog are around £1000, then they bought all the dog stuff, vets fees etc, insurance. Then the garden furniture, the bit and pieces for the garden, all the paint, the bed, radiator cover etc. I’m thinking they must have spent around £2500 during lockdown on all of that, they must be applying for the self employed grant as well, Chris will be not sure about Tan because she‘ll still be earning from YouTube. She’d probably have the cheek to claim for her meal plans 🤣
He is deffo doing what they call foreigners. Cash in hand jobs. I bet he has always done them as they always seem to splash the cash 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS you guys are rubbing off on me lol at work I told a colleague my “bodeh” is aching today LOL! :rolleyes: she looked at me and said your what!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
FFS you guys are rubbing off on me lol at work I told a colleague my “bodeh” is aching today LOL! :rolleyes: she looked at me and said your what!
you bin listening to ya bodeh ma love ;)

new thread folks -

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.