Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no food pictures from Tan for days now......are we to assume she fell off the wagon yet again and we can expect a "waaarrrp the slate clean" vlog next week ma loofs??
Chris is 37??? STFU I thought he was in his twenties, the way he goes off with his mates like boy racers and to blackpool to "raard all the raards" not to mention his habit of getting scammed easily, lack of common sense knowledge on anything and......well general dippiness! I thought he comes across more like a teenager but gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was a little older but 37......no way!!!
In her words he's flourished and matured ...the mind boggles as to what he was like before then lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
no food pictures from Tan for days now......are we to assume she fell off the wagon yet again and we can expect a "waaarrrp the slate clean" vlog next week ma loofs??
Chris is 37??? STFU I thought he was in his twenties, the way he goes off with his mates like boy racers and to blackpool to "raard all the raards" not to mention his habit of getting scammed easily, lack of common sense knowledge on anything and......well general dippiness! I thought he comes across more like a teenager but gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was a little older but 37......no way!!!
I was shocked when I realised his age. He doesn’t look it but defo doesn’t act it 😂

Rarrrrd all the rarrrds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone ever seen Kay's good cooking on Facebook? I happened to gip over one of her vids earlier. Her lad comes on at the end to taste test, for a second i thought it was Chris 🤦‍♀️
Which one's Kay ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
In her words he's flourished and matured ...the mind boggles as to what he was like before then lol!
That is something a teacher at high school writes when they have not got a clue who you are when it comes to writing a report or how my nan describes random plants in the garden...neither is how I would describe my 37 year old husband.

That is something a teacher at high school writes when they have not got a clue who you are when it comes to writing a report or how my nan describes random plants in the garden...neither is how I would describe my 37 year old husband.
I think she used similar language to describe Aubreh's first yr lol !

• Haha
not just her meal plans on copy and paste then 😂
She's to fuckin lazy to write a sentance my loofs YAWN !!

Which one's Kay ;)
Think she's had a hard life bless her ;)

Anyone know what Trap Town a music channel is ? ,they wants to be friends with Emma Drew and Kate SW...odd?

Has anyone ever seen Kay's good cooking on Facebook? I happened to gip over one of her vids earlier. Her lad comes on at the end to taste test, for a second i thought it was Chris 🤦‍♀️
Check this channel out guys ...you thought Tan's grub was bad lol!..she's only cooking frozen fish lol !..the comments are hilarious..

She's to fuckin lazy to write a sentance my loofs YAWN !!

Think she's had a hard life bless her ;)

Anyone know what Trap Town a music channel is ? ,they wants to be friends with Emma Drew and Kate SW...odd?

Check this channel out guys ...you thought Tan's grub was bad lol!..she's only cooking frozen fish lol !..the comments are hilarious..
Use all really need to check this channel out ,it's the Tan of the future even down to her grotty grout..it's the funniest thing I've seen it must be a piss take lol !

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Flourished 😂😂😂 how would I describe my hubby, he's developed (a pot belly) he's grown (grey hairs) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is absolutely off eating her feelings somewhere. Like we dont know when she does a vanishing act, where shes at.....
Trim with Tan, we cant ma love you're MIA........again.

Reactions: 8
If only she was giving out free meal plans for a day lol someone should give her a challenge lol she can cater for any dietary requirements! Let’s see if she can cater for

no wheat
no gluten
completely vegan
low sodium
no dairy
low sugar

whatever else haha.

• Haha
If only she was giving out free meal plans for a day lol someone should give her a challenge lol she can cater for any dietary requirements! Let’s see if she can cater for

no wheat
no gluten
completely vegan
low sodium
no dairy
low sugar

whatever else haha.
She'd advarse spinach ma loof 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8

no wheat
no gluten
completely vegan
low sodium
no dairy
low sugar

whatever else haha.
She'd have to call Chris ! too many requirements on that for her to count..she'd need to use both hands;)

• Haha

no wheat
no gluten
completely vegan
low sodium
no dairy
low sugar

whatever else haha.
It'd be like when the person who didn't like mushrooms had a meal plan...Tan's advice 'don't add mushrooms' to any dish that contained mushrooms.
Breakfast- Belly buster sandwich
Don't add wheat
Don't add gluten
Don't add owt that int vegan in it innit
Don't add extra sodium
Get sum cheese that dun't hav the dairy in it, cheese is a must in a breakfast sandwich and in every meal of the day.
It dun't contain any sugar int sandwich ma loof, just Hadd sweeteners of your choice

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It'd be like when the person who didn't like mushrooms had a meal plan...Tan's advice 'don't add mushrooms' to any dish that contained mushrooms.
Breakfast- Belly buster sandwich
Don't add wheat
Don't add gluten
Don't add owt that int vegan in it innit
Don't add extra sodium
Get sum cheese that dun't hav the dairy in it, cheese is a must in a breakfast sandwich and in every meal of the day.
It dun't contain any sugar int sandwich ma loof
That's her alright...she better upload soon I'm getting withdrawal symptoms ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
14 thousand followers and only 138 comments on her giveaway photo, social media career going well Tan??? :unsure:
I wish she'd come back, my week isnt complete without seeing her minging food daily

• Haha
Reactions: 10
14 thousand followers and only 138 comments on her giveaway photo, social media career going well Tan??? :unsure:
I wish she'd come back, my week isnt complete without seeing her minging food daily
138 people actually want to win that bundle of tit 😒

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.