Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are having us on surely?
Let's see how it works on oil slick hair, greasy face and addiction to Fruitella and I might just buy some 😂
Beauty locks apparently 🤭will have us all rushing to purchase some 🤔I’d say it’ll be the 8th wonder of the world 🌎 if it works on Tan the terrible 🤢😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Guys she's on some kind of new tea from the skinnycaffe proven to help your hair and skin as well as curb your sweet tooth ...maybe it's the miracle she's been waiting for ;)
I thought this was a joke ! Can you believe it ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
New thread time again...blimey, we are getting through threads quicker than Tan with a kebab from tekawaaay.
Tans fumin' as Chris is getting thin
In the comments Tan snaps, while Chris enjoys Pat's baps
Oh Lordeh, Tan listens to her bodeh
Tan read The Secret, her blood palettes say B+

• Haha
Guys she's on some kind of new tea from the skinnycaffe proven to help your hair and skin as well as curb your sweet tooth ...maybe it's the miracle she's been waiting for ;)
Sweet tooth? Has she got a sweet tooth then? We don’t hear her mention it or see her eating lots of sweet stuff do we?

Is she secretly eating sweeties and not filming those bits, maybe that is why you are not losing weight Tan 🤔

Reactions: 3
Sweet tooth? Has she got a sweet tooth then? We don’t hear her mention it or see her eating lots of sweet stuff do we?

Is she secretly eating sweeties and not filming those bits, maybe that is why you are not losing weight Tan 🤔Either she’s 🤥or Chris is dream feeding her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
💯true 🙄 it's going to be the secret of eternal youth,bestowed upon us by the skinnycaffe lol !
Just saw it on her facebook, she wants to look after her hair lol, ooh the irony when you could fry an egg on it 99% of the time ma loves 😝

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok ok ok I’ve got another possible thread title ...

Trim with Tan #4 - Tan’s getting crappy coz Chris is getting thin, her freebie skinny coffee ain’t helping that double chin.

I have so many but oh so inappropriate 😂 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 15
been away for a couple of days ma loofs so just catching up......howling that she has tea to help her hair and her skin, if that stuff sorts out that atomic grease bonce then blimey it can cure anything!!
if she actually ate a variety fruit and veg instead of just spinach, cucumber and the odd bowl of berries she might find her skin starts to look better anyway, as for the hair.....just effing wash it ma loof ;)

Reactions: 8
been away for a couple of days ma loofs so just catching up......howling that she has tea to help her hair and her skin, if that stuff sorts out that atomic grease bonce then blimey it can cure anything!!
if she actually ate a variety fruit and veg instead of just spinach, cucumber and the odd bowl of berries she might find her skin starts to look better anyway, as for the hair.....just effing wash it ma loof ;)
everyone comments on my lovely skin and asks what my tips are. So here they are:

drink water
Eat fruit, veg and loads of protein
Wash your face with soap (no fragrances!) and water

Ground breaking. How do I get an Ad from that tho? 🤔

everyone comments on my lovely skin and asks what my tips are. So here they are:

drink water
Eat fruit, veg and loads of protein
Wash your face with soap (no fragrances!) and water

Ground breaking. How do I get an Ad from that tho? 🤔
be like Tan......look like captain caveman's missus, pick your face, yawn loads and wipe your nose upwards for the full length of your face ma loof ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Im guessing the lack of vlogs means she is filling her face somewhere?

She is all so serious and (half arsed) 'on it' for 6 weeks and consistantly loses (maybe not a lot but "slowly chipping away"). Then she disappears and surprise surprise we have a maintain.

Are we bracing for a gain or radio silence this week? Place your bets now. 😂

• Haha
Im guessing the lack of vlogs means she is filling her face somewhere?

She is all so serious and (half arsed) 'on it' for 6 weeks and consistantly loses (maybe not a lot but "slowly chipping away"). Then she disappears and surprise surprise we have a maintain.

Are we bracing for a gain or radio silence this week? Place your bets now. 😂
Probably both but tbf she has tonsillitis so could explain the absence..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.