Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably both but tbf she has tonsillitis so could explain the absence..
🙈 i actually forgot about that. She had stopped vlogging daily before she was ill though and has previously recorded from her sick bed.

Reactions: 3
She’s put a gushing birthday post on for Chris, she’s watched him flourish and mature 😂 I know his grey joggers have matured 🤣
For someone who knows everything, I’m surprised she can’t spell ‘honestly’ properly though ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just spotted the jd bag and wondered the same 😂
Everyone's called it ..grey joggers and a hoodeh!..and a bottle of cool water as an extra treat..they'll be waiting on their birthday brunch being prepared at Pat's baps as we speak..a chavtastic birthday indeed my loofs..;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone's called it ..grey joggers and a hoodeh!..and a bottle of cool water as an extra treat..they'll be waiting on their birthday brunch being prepared at Pat's baps as we speak..a chavtastic birthday indeed my loofs..;)
then having one of everything off the tekkaway menu tonight.....like they do at Christmas ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Erm how old is Tan?

Im sure shes only 26/27. Chris is 37 and shes been with him since 24? Shes said she was 16 and told him she was 18 when they met but she would have to be 29 now. Is she?

Reactions: 4
She’s turning me too yawning, snottering, poking her eyes think she even burped then straight into a yawn, she’s absolutely vile and the screeching of one of them budgies sounded as though it was getting mauled but she didn’t even bother to even check on them she just kept going on at about her MAINTAIN you didn’t loss Tan you stayed the same ma loot and well done to Chris cause he ruffled the greasy ones feathers again 🤣🤣🤣
That has just made me nearly wee myself! You are right the dirty sod did burp and went straight into a yawn, I didn’t know whether to laugh or be sick 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Erm how old is Tan?

Im sure shes only 26/27. Chris is 37 and shes been with him since 24? Shes said she was 16 and told him she was 18 when they met but she would have to be 29 now. Is she?
So it's 13yrs their together ..24+13=37 in my estimate ..that's right we're counting in Tan time...so it would have made her 15 when they met?? less than 15 :0

So it's 13yrs their together ..24+13=37 in my estimate ..that's right we're counting in Tan time...so it would have made her 15 when they met?? less than 15 :0
If that's the case she was 14 when they met ,would make you wonder why he's always hanging around that pleasure beach etc with the cousins. :0

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny when I get my hair done I have an Olaplex treatment, perhaps the Opurlex is the one that makes your hair look greasy? I’ll give it a swerve thanks!
AVOID AVOID AVOID 🤣🤣🤣

If that's the case she was 14 when they met ,would make you wonder why he's always hanging around that pleasure beach etc with the cousins. :0
Who'd have thought the grim with tan thread is merging with the Phil Schofield thread 🤣🤣🤣

Did anyone see the very glam photo of Tan and Chris. Were they on holiday ? Looks like the apartment was high up ?
I think that was from gammon trotters wedding

• Haha
Reactions: 7
no food pictures from Tan for days now......are we to assume she fell off the wagon yet again and we can expect a "waaarrrp the slate clean" vlog next week ma loofs??
Chris is 37??? STFU I thought he was in his twenties, the way he goes off with his mates like boy racers and to blackpool to "raard all the raards" not to mention his habit of getting scammed easily, lack of common sense knowledge on anything and......well general dippiness! I thought he comes across more like a teenager but gave him the benefit of the doubt that he was a little older but 37......no way!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.