Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know if that's what is happy to show on camera, what are her manners/boildily function like when she is off camera!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
norrrrrt porrrrnt two of a pound loss.......would you even bother calling it a loss?? its a maintain and is it any wonder if shes's been eating the boys leftovers yet again, gross as ever, I was queasy when she dug whatever was in her eye out with the collar of her top ewwwww
also laughed when she said she would have to tell the doctor she had given blood so they didnt ask why her "blood PALETTES" were low ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trim with Tan #4 - Her nose, her spots, her arse crack does our Tan love to pick, โ€˜pay for your meal planโ€™ (while I put on weight) You taking the mick?

Reactions: 9
norrrrrt porrrrnt two of a pound loss.......would you even bother calling it a loss?? its a maintain and is it any wonder if shes's been eating the boys leftovers yet again, gross as ever, I was queasy when she dug whatever was in her eye out with the collar of her top ewwwww
also laughed when she said she would have to tell the doctor she had given blood so they didnt ask why her "blood PALETTES" were low ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
Knew you'd pick up on that straight away ma loof ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Knew you'd pick up on that straight away ma loof ;)
you know me well ma loof ;)
she has me either laughing at her thickness of retching at her lack of hygiene and gross habits, do you remember the garbage pail kids?? (might be before your time) but she soooooo could be messy tessie after that vlog........in fact she could be a fair few of them to be fair LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
you know me well ma loof ;)
she has me either laughing at her thickness of retching at her lack of hygiene and gross habits, do you remember the garbage pail kids?? (might be before your time) but she soooooo could be messy tessie after that vlog........in fact she could be a fair few of them to be fair LOL
I certainly do remember them ๐Ÿคขthatโ€™s who she must base herself on ๐Ÿค”thereโ€™s no other explanation ๐Ÿคญ unless she's the one that got away;)

• Haha
Tans bit back on Facebook to the ones that weren't so kind in the comment's my loofs..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A loss is a loss, shes tekkin it slow and steady ma loof๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Yes blonde ...looks like an Nice N Easy job though ;)
If tans hair is drip grease her mums is the complete other end of the scale. It's pure dry, coarse and looks like it's never seen a condition.

• Haha
A loss is a loss, shes tekkin it slow and steady ma loof๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

If tans hair is drip grease her mums is the complete other end of the scale. It's pure dry, coarse and looks like it's never seen a condition.
Yes a cross between Ken Dodd and Freddie Boswell ....must be Nice N Easy overload ma loof ;)

• Haha
This was surely a "what not to include in a video" for new Youtubers. There is no preparation whatsoever on her offerings, Jesus it was vile. Cringe from start to finish.:sick:
I was queasy when she dug whatever was in her eye out with the collar of her top ewwwww
Yip, I burst out laughing at this as well. I think I'm at the stage of only watching her vids to come on here for the banter ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
This was surely a "what not to include in a video" for new Youtubers. There is no preparation whatsoever on her offerings, Jesus it was vile. Cringe from start to finish.:sick:

Yip, I burst out laughing at this as well. I think I'm at the stage of only watching her vids to come on here for the banter ๐Ÿ˜‚
We all have endless fun between her and Jane their making the world (of us tattlers) a happier place ;)

• Haha
Made me laugh when she blamed her weight loss (or rather, lack of) on being older than she was before and her metabolism slowing down!
She 26 or 27 for gawds sake.

Tan, you're not following the plan, that is why you are not losing weight!
We never see your syns even though you say you've had them and we never see a measured amount of cheese! That's just for starters!

Made me laugh when she blamed her weight loss (or rather, lack of) on being older than she was before and her metabolism slowing down!
She 26 or 27 for gawds sake.

Tan, you're not following the plan, that is why you are not losing weight!
We never see your syns even though you say you've had them and we never see a measured amount of cheese! That's just for starters!
she's like a broken record these days...
not feeling it ma loves
listening to ma bod-eh
ma bod-eh will do what it as to do
always eating the kids leftovers
can't be arsed
eating her bod-eh weight in cheese weekly
never seems to eat much fruit or veg
doesn't seem to move from the sofa much
probably inhaling bird tit most of the time as she isnt a fan of cleaning much
someone send her some bloody shampoo!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
she's like a broken record these days...
not feeling it ma loves
listening to ma bod-eh
ma bod-eh will do what it as to do
always eating the kids leftovers
can't be arsed
eating her bod-eh weight in cheese weekly
never seems to eat much fruit or veg
doesn't seem to move from the sofa much
probably inhaling bird tit most of the time as she isnt a fan of cleaning much
someone send her some bloody shampoo!!!
Theyโ€™ll all be ending up with bird fanciers lung ๐Ÿฆwonder did she venture to the doctors looking like she did in yesterdayโ€™s vlog ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ท

• Haha
Guys she's on some kind of new tea from the skinnycaffe proven to help your hair and skin as well as curb your sweet tooth ...maybe it's the miracle she's been waiting for ;)

Guys she's on some kind of new tea from the skinnycaffe proven to help your hair and skin as well as curb your sweet tooth ...maybe it's the miracle she's been waiting for ;)
You are having us on surely?
Let's see how it works on oil slick hair, greasy face and addiction to Fruitella and I might just buy some ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.