Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t watch tan the now she really gets on my last nerve did she actually buy her mums wedding outfit? Did her mum even get a say in what she’s to wear on the chavs big day? She might not make the wedding she doesn’t know what day of the week it is never mind the month 🤣 i had a fab day out with my bridesmaids I 4 bridesmaids and when they put the dresses on 2 didn’t suit the colour I wanted so I had 2 in one colour and 2 in another so I themed my colours round them and the compliments I got was amazing. I got my dress and I made my girls feel as special as I did I certainly did not buy there dresses out a charity shop and told them they had to lose weight to fit into them, I’d be telling tan to feck right off. She’s a controlling git
She bought her mother's dress from Ebay, said she paid £150 for it then moaned she's not sure about the colour 🙄. I didn't know she bought the dresses from a charity shop without them even trying them 😵

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Why the hell is she showing what her mother is wearing to the wedding next year? Acting like it's a dress of dreams...£150 is chicken feed for a mother of a bride outfit normally. I know it's not how much is spent, but she really has zero taste and style. This wedding is gonna make my day, it's gonna be so tacky I can't wait!! 😂😂
Maybe her mum would have liked to have chose her own outfit ! but no what Tan wants she gets regardless..she'll have her mum dye her hair nxt if the blonde don't work with the colour of the outfit ..

Reactions: 9
Maybe her mum would have liked to have chose her own outfit ! but no what Tan wants she gets regardless..she'll have her mum dye her hair nxt if the blonde don't work with the colour of the outfit ..
Is her mum blonde? I thought she was dark 😂 such a strange thing to do! The outfit may not even suit her 🤦🏼‍♀️

Is her mum blonde? I thought she was dark 😂 such a strange thing to do! The outfit may not even suit her 🤦🏼‍♀️
I found that very strange buying her mums outfit I mean the poor woman hasn’t a day in what she wears 🤔 last vlog I saw her mum had like pink hair or something tan will defo be getting her to dye her hair she’s such a control freak that needs a slap on the kisser 🤣

Reactions: 8
Best part if the dresses she picked up for her bridesmaids was one is a couple of sizes too small so she said her friend would have to lose weight before the wedding.....probably given her some free meal plans and told her to crack on wi it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Best part if the dresses she picked up for her bridesmaids was one is a couple of sizes too small so she said her friend would have to lose weight before the wedding.....probably given her some free meal plans and told her to crack on wi it 😂
What happens if her bridesmaid doesn’t lose weight? Will she trade her out for someone smaller? 🤣

• Haha
****missing****
Answers to the name Tan, looks very greasy ma loves, last seen yawning and droning on about listening to her bodeh, there are real concerns she's ordered one of everything from the local tekkaway menu larrrk at christmas or has finally had one jacket spud too many and declared she shall not follow SW anymore, if you see her (which isnt very likely as she doesn't move from the sofa much) please send her back to youtube as we need our daily fix of the burnley hillbillies ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
****missing****
Answers to the name Tan, looks very greasy ma loves, last seen yawning and droning on about listening to her bodeh, there are real concerns she's ordered one of everything from the local tekkaway menu larrrk at christmas or has finally had one jacket spud too many and declared she shall not follow SW anymore, if you see her (which isnt very likely as she doesn't move from the sofa much) please send her back to youtube as we need our daily fix of the burnley hillbillies ;)
I wondered where she was ma loofs as I miss her too but in her last vlog she mentioned her Granda was unwell the other day so maybe something has happened. I felt bad as I’ve been taken up elsewhere watching another thread !

Reactions: 5
****missing****
You already called it Lexi ! ...watch out Mystic Meg lol !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She sounds really poorly in the latest vlog 😬😬 constant nose snorting yawning and generally not nice to watch at all. Why is she filming when she’s not well 🤢 🤢

We can add snot sniffing to the disgusting list. Just blow your nose (off camera) Tan!
Also, chris "popped out to a friends" house that evening. Again.

She sounds really poorly in the latest vlog 😬😬 constant nose snorting yawning and generally not nice to watch at all. Why is she filming when she’s not well 🤢 🤢
Just saw your comment as I posted 😂
She was turning me 🤮

She’s turning me too yawning, snottering, poking her eyes think she even burped then straight into a yawn, she’s absolutely vile and the screeching of one of them budgies sounded as though it was getting mauled but she didn’t even bother to even check on them she just kept going on at about her MAINTAIN you didn’t loss Tan you stayed the same ma loot and well done to Chris cause he ruffled the greasy ones feathers again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤮the sniffing and snorting is wile 🤢I remember being trapped in a physiotherapy room once nxt to a middle aged man who was getting his chest read out 😬it’s scarred me for life 🤮💯

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Unsure how she can compare Chris’ lifestyle and runs around here there and everywhere and actually works in a manual job whereas Tan ma loofs ... ?

Did anyone see the comment where she told some one we only see 10-15 mins of their day and that apprently they laugh and joke about it right cause thats the vibe i get from the vlog tan 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see the comment where she told some one we only see 10-15 mins of their day and that apprently they laugh and joke about it right cause thats the vibe i get from the vlog tan 😂😂
I did see that, she said they laugh and joke at it my arse she’s absolutely livid bet Chris gets a pure bollicking off her cause he lost after eating more the 50 syns each day at the weekend. Think she forgets he moves his arse she sits on hers all day yawning, picking her nose, spots probably her arse aswell off camera 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.