Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she even allowed to with a fatty liver?? Doesn’t that have an affect...
Did she actually get a diagnosis ?

was that another “sheep top” she had on in latest video. It was absolutely minging. Anyone else notice ?

Reactions: 5
another one to enjoy ma loves ;) ive only watched a bit so far but had to share when I saw her put her cloth in the loo water and then wipe the base of the loo with it 😂 🤮 its about 5.15 in, im sure there are many more gross delights in there but im pacing myself for fear of throwing up LOL

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
another one to enjoy ma loves ;) ive only watched a bit so far but had to share when I saw her put her cloth in the loo water and then wipe the base of the loo with it 😂 🤮 its about 5.15 in, im sure there are many more gross delights in there but im pacing myself for fear of throwing up LOL

And with postman pat music 🤣

Reactions: 3
she's already started with the "not feeling it" how long until she's had a tekkaway and declared she was listening to her bod-eh ?? she sent out for lunch with her cousin then had a ham sandwich when she got home 😂 have a chuffing apple or a banana Tan!
You've already called it @lexiloo when you mentioned about the muffin mess being scoffed ma loof ;)

I doubt she even eats the spinach, it's probably just for the purpose of the photo.
It
I doubt she even eats the spinach, it's probably just for the purpose of the photo.
It’ll be plastic leaves from eBay 🤭 it’s still looking to fresh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She boils my piss!! If you are that bored of vlogging don't do it!! The yawning constantly grates on me and how does she not know what bloody month we in. We don't need to know what the day is but if you insist on telling us at least get it right.

Reactions: 6

The manky minky and duster were still on the go 🤮putting a torn sheet on Rios bed 🛌 I thought she were minted 💰 and the bed looked as unmade as when she made it 😂but the highlight was dipping your hand 🖐 into a toilet to clean it 😲🤮and rubbing the toilet and floor with the 💦 how their still alive in that house is amazing 😉 they must have a strong constitution😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I can’t watch her anymore she makes my skin crawl to how disgustingly minging she is, her hippo yawns do my head, her meals look like her vile 🤮 she can’t be arsed vlogging but needs the pennies for her slaaaarced ham and what looks like spew in a bowl her corned beef hash 🤢 and all her crappy hauls. Do us all a favour Tan buy some nice shower gel and shampoo and give yourself a good scrub you certainly need it 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Thanks for the heads up, I'm not going near that vlog, sounds like she doesn't clean, just redistribute the contamination!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Do you think she doesn’t know the day/month because she doesn’t work. Like I write it everyday to keep track of to-do lists in work etc 🧐

Reactions: 6
OMG have you seen the start to the latest video.? She got the date correct at least but the dirty skanky mare! Burping at least twice in the intro

I don’t think I can watch her stuff much longer

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OMG have you seen the start to the latest video.? She got the date correct at least but the dirty skanky mare! Burping at least twice in the intro

I don’t think I can watch her stuff much longer
Some Tanette has told Tan how amazing her teeth look & asked if she has she done a teeth whitening video...let’s face it we see more of her teeth than much else with all the gaping, chasm sized yawns she does, it’s just plain rude and disgusting! Unfortunately the reply was that Tan has done a teeth whitening video...I just couldn’t watch it, a step too far for my delicate constitution! Her intro today had me gagging and when she showed what she was having for lunch I switched off!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That's what my hair has been missing...Opurlex. I wonder if I too can achieve that 8 day unwashed look on hair freshl from the hairdressers.

Added cucumber to the spinach...we'll have a decent amount of salad by Summer.

Tan shows she loves Chris every day as she does his packed lunches and dinner...why do Tan and Gammons relate everything to food/feeding/eating?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's what my hair has been missing...Opurlex. I wonder if I too can achieve that 8 day unwashed look on hair freshl from the hairdressers.

Tan shows she loves Chris every day as she does his packed lunches and dinner...why do Tan and Gammons relate everything to food/feeding/eating?
Funny when I get my hair done I have an Olaplex treatment, perhaps the Opurlex is the one that makes your hair look greasy? I’ll give it a swerve thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Poor Chris with the shite meals she gives him, I bet he’d rather make his own!

• Haha
Funny when I get my hair done I have an Olaplex treatment, perhaps the Opurlex is the one that makes your hair look greasy? I’ll give it a swerve thanks!
Maybe it's a special hair 'excelear' that Tan uses?
I know it's difficult pronouncing unfamiliar words but Tan acts the expert at everything. Can't pronounce ibuprofen yet telling her uncle she knows better than the hospital regarding her grandad and his back pain.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.