Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nothing says I love you quaaarrrt larrrrk two mug shots in a flask ma loofs ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Makes me laugh how she puts more make up on to go to the gym than she does to go out for dinner with her ‘husband to be’ 🤣 she is clearly on the lookout

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes me laugh how she puts more make up on to go to the gym than she does to go out for dinner with her ‘husband to be’ 🤣 she is clearly on the lookout
Maybe chris is too, he seems to be "working" in the evenings a lot more than he used to!

Actually, no, prob just cash in hand jobs to fund their lavish, yet tacky, lifestyle. I dont think chris is intelligent enough to live a double life. Hes barely intelligent enough to live his regular, mundane, life!

Reactions: 7
if she washes her hair before she goes to the gym its a dead cert ;)
I see she rolled out the good old leftover tuna pasta yesterday, that dish keeps on giving for days!!! draaaaer and draaaaer every time

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not only is she yawning as soon as she starts talking she's now continually trying to hold back burps. She cant even be bothered looking at the camera cos shes always looking at those minging baby birds! I think she must be laid flat out on the sofa then decides to record a video that's why she's yawning all the time, I only really yawn like that late at night or if I've had a nap! She needs to pull herself together because shes just ridiculous now!

Ps. Why does she always have to go overboard, buying all those valentine gifts for a 7 year old boy to give to his "girlfriend" ..... bloody more money than sense!!

Did she say shes getting a coleslaw on her lip 🤣 7'12s in

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tans house.....where food goes to die!
someone tell her to cook her food first 🤮 how she isnt on rate my plate i'll never know!!!!

food.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
omg did i just hear right has anyone seen the vlog
she was talking about the boys valentines saying she doesnt want them to think its for boys and girls then she doesnt want to confuse them and think its ok for that bascley saying doesnt want them thinking its ok for boys to be together if thats what ive heard correctly

• Sad
Reactions: 5
omg did i just hear right has anyone seen the vlog
she was talking about the boys valentines saying she doesnt want them to think its for boys and girls then she doesnt want to confuse them and think its ok for that bascley saying doesnt want them thinking its ok for boys to be together if thats what ive heard correctly
Yeah thats what she said but dont think she meant that did she. Think she got her words mixed up or maybe not 😬

Reactions: 4
also she def is not showig everything she eats thats a couple vlogs now mentions using her syns for the day but never see her have any or many syns......

Yeah thats what she said but dont think she meant that did she. Think she got her words mixed up or maybe not 😬
yh i did think that lol knowing tan most likely

Reactions: 1
also she def is not showig everything she eats thats a couple vlogs now mentions using her syns for the day but never see her have any or many syns......

yh i did think that lol knowing tan most likely
I haven’t watched the latest one but she didn’t show what she had to eat when she went out with her cousin either did she, double burger was it Tan 🍔🤣

Tans house.....where food goes to die!
someone tell her to cook her food first 🤮 how she isnt on rate my plate i'll never know!!!!

View attachment 84089
Jesus, I have a couple of the sw meals in the freezer for emergencies or if I can’t be arsed, I had this lasagne and mine didn’t look like that, I cooked mine properly!

Reactions: 3
Why the hell is she showing what her mother is wearing to the wedding next year? Acting like it's a dress of dreams...£150 is chicken feed for a mother of a bride outfit normally. I know it's not how much is spent, but she really has zero taste and style. This wedding is gonna make my day, it's gonna be so tacky I can't wait!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi all, first time post, must admit her yawning and constantly forgetting the date really annoys me, you'd think she'd have it written down x

Reactions: 6
Why the hell is she showing what her mother is wearing to the wedding next year? Acting like it's a dress of dreams...£150 is chicken feed for a mother of a bride outfit normally. I know it's not how much is spent, but she really has zero taste and style. This wedding is gonna make my day, it's gonna be so tacky I can't wait!! 😂😂
Reminds me of My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding.
Tacky as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why was she even buying her mums outfit? Maybe her mum would have liked to go shopping, be treated for a day. Made to feel a bit special. But no, Tan has to do her own thing, as usual.
She did the same with the bridesmaid dresses. I'm sure the girls would have loved a day, trying on a few beautiful dresses but, nope. Tan nabbed the first ones she spotted in a charity shop. To be clear, I've nothing against dresses being bought from charity shops. I think that's great. But she hadn't even looked around!

Reactions: 11
Why was she even buying her mums outfit? Maybe her mum would have liked to go shopping, be treated for a day. Made to feel a bit special. But no, Tan has to do her own thing, as usual.
She did the same with the bridesmaid dresses. I'm sure the girls would have loved a day, trying on a few beautiful dresses but, nope. Tan nabbed the first ones she spotted in a charity shop. To be clear, I've nothing against dresses being bought from charity shops. I think that's great. But she hadn't even looked around!
I can’t watch tan the now she really gets on my last nerve did she actually buy her mums wedding outfit? Did her mum even get a say in what she’s to wear on the chavs big day? She might not make the wedding she doesn’t know what day of the week it is never mind the month 🤣 i had a fab day out with my bridesmaids I 4 bridesmaids and when they put the dresses on 2 didn’t suit the colour I wanted so I had 2 in one colour and 2 in another so I themed my colours round them and the compliments I got was amazing. I got my dress and I made my girls feel as special as I did I certainly did not buy there dresses out a charity shop and told them they had to lose weight to fit into them, I’d be telling tan to feck right off. She’s a controlling git

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.