Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That surely wasn't her washing up bowl... she got confused with the slow cooker 😳😳😳😳😳 I bet her house STINKS🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Well even poor Timothy 🐈 seems to have jumped ship and decided to do his business 💩elsewhere ...either that or he’ll be found deceased 😥down the leg of Chris’s trackkie bottoms when decides to change them for the wedding🎩 👰 ..I’m not saying their dirty but you’d need to wipe your feet 👣 on the way out 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well even poor Timothy 🐈 seems to have jumped ship and decided to do his business 💩elsewhere ...either that or he’ll be found deceased 😥down the leg of Chris’s trackkie bottoms when decides to change them for the wedding🎩 👰 ..I’m not saying their dirty but you’d need to wipe your feet 👣 on the way out 🤢
So filthy even the rats are wearing overalls

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Blooming January?????? She’s no idea what the mumph is let alone anything else. Disgraceful

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg January the 11th? Is she taking the piss?!

Tell me she isn’t going to meet her long lost cousin in sweaty gym gear

Is she’s so worried about the baby birds falling get a nursery cage like you were told! Oh no tan knows best maloofs

Oh god she did meet her cousin like that!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Is she’s so worried about the baby birds falling get a nursery cage like you were told! Oh no tan knows best maloofs

Well safe to say poor Chris isn’t in line for any valentines 🥰 treats this year 🤢 as she thinks she’s still in Jan ru eh...And going to meet her cousin looking like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards 😬 still in her stinking gym gear 🙄 only the proofs on YouTube because you couldn’t write that 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
she makes such a big deal about having to do things round the house like cleaning and washing......what else has she got to do? its not like shes doing much of either anyway...we have eyes! Also what the hell was that tea?? tuna and sweetcorn pasta with mayo......so pasta salad? wheres the rest of it? peppers, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, all the speed Tan! All she eats veg wise is bloody spinach every day chucked on the side of a tragic looking meal, remind me again why people buy meal plans from her :unsure:
im still chuckling about her washing up water from that cleaning vlog

• Sick
Reactions: 11
she makes such a big deal about having to do things round the house like cleaning and washing......what else has she got to do? its not like shes doing much of either anyway...we have eyes! Also what the hell was that tea?? tuna and sweetcorn pasta with mayo......so pasta salad? wheres the rest of it? peppers, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, all the speed Tan! All she eats veg wise is bloody spinach every day chucked on the side of a tragic looking meal, remind me again why people buy meal plans from her :unsure:
Haha ! washing her dishes in sewer water whilst dishing out Hinch cleaning tips, ahaha there just no words for her !

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

She really is getting worse, it’s not bleeping Janureh ma love it hasn’t been for nearly a couple of weeks now. I wish she would duck off with her yawning she’s such a skank. Omg she went to meet her cousin after an hour at the gym, a sweaty mess and it looks like she never even brushed her hair. She is a disgrace! She needs to go on a personal hygiene course 🤢

Reactions: 7
She won't get a special nursery cage for them birds until its too late and she wakes up to one of them suffering after falling out of the box 😩

• Sad
I know, great big fuss she makes out like these jobs take her all day. Listen ma love, most of us do all that fitted around a full time job! Oh she is really boiling my piss lately

Well safe to say poor Chris isn’t in line for any valentines 🥰 treats this year 🤢 as she thinks she’s still in Jan ru eh...And going to meet her cousin looking like she’s been dragged through a hedge backwards 😬 still in her stinking gym gear 🙄 only the proofs on YouTube because you couldn’t write that 💩
Poor Chris! Janureh ma love, not Februareh in know it all Tans book

She won't get a special nursery cage for them birds until its too late and she wakes up to one of them suffering after falling out of the box 😩
She knows best ma love, not the woman in the bleeping pet shop 👊🏻

Last edited:
So i have been hold up in doors the last 2 days looking after my husband who has somehow hurt his back to the point he even needs help to the toilet. Rearranged my working week and now to look forward to working 8 days in a row 😖 couldnt leave him though, he couldn't move.
Today we need some bits from the shop, just milk, bread, fruit etc...not a full shop like janeychins. But if you were to see me now i am tans twin, sat on the sofa hippo yawning and with hair looking like rats tails. Would i go out like this? No fooking way maloof. Just going to the shop but not looking like worzel gummidge. No, shower first, dry hair quickly and then go out. Not hard is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So i have been hold up in doors the last 2 days looking after my husband who has somehow hurt his back to the point he even needs help to the toilet. Rearranged my working week and now to look forward to working 8 days in a row 😖 couldnt leave him though, he couldn't move.
Today we need some bits from the shop, just milk, bread, fruit etc...not a full shop like janeychins. But if you were to see me now i am tans twin, sat on the sofa hippo yawning and with hair looking like rats tails. Would i go out like this? No fooking way maloof. Just going to the shop but not looking like worzel gummidge. No, shower first, dry hair quickly and then go out. Not hard is it?
Not laughing at the husband part,hope he's on the mend soon...but your so right ! what must the other parents at the school gates etc make of her turning up like that?..unless their as bad..but I don't think that's possible..

Not laughing at the husband part,hope he's on the mend soon...but your so right ! what must the other parents at the school gates etc make of her turning up like that?..unless their as bad..but I don't think that's possible..
The thing that gets me is no shower after the gym has anyone ever mentioned it in the comments makes me feel sick

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Hes getting there thanks 😊

I bet when the other mums kids get a party invite they are like hold on, is that that mum who dresses like a sheep with manky hair...you can go to the party but you are straight in the bath soon as you get home

• Haha
The thing that came to mind when she said about her cousin and that she had 40 odd cousins on her dads side yet when it she organised the funeral she said she was the only person her dad had and that she had to do it all on her own and it was up to Tan to organise it all and save the day .....she really doesn't remember her own lies

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The thing that came to mind when she said about her cousin and that she had 40 odd cousins on her dads side yet when it she organised the funeral she said she was the only person her dad had and that she had to do it all on her own and it was up to Tan to organise it all and save the day .....she really doesn't remember her own lies
40 odd cousins all hippo yawning 😂

• Haha
she's already started with the "not feeling it" how long until she's had a tekkaway and declared she was listening to her bod-eh ?? she sent out for lunch with her cousin then had a ham sandwich when she got home 😂 have a chuffing apple or a banana Tan!

she's already started with the "not feeling it" how long until she's had a tekkaway and declared she was listening to her bod-eh ?? she sent out for lunch with her cousin then had a ham sandwich when she got home 😂 have a chuffing apple or a banana Tan!
I think its half term next week so right there is the excuse to make mem-ries and listen to her bod-eh and eat a kebab 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I doubt she even eats the spinach, it's probably just for the purpose of the photo.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.