Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ahhh but this is Tan so her "home made soup" consists of tinned tomatoes, tinned carrots and a tin of beans oh and some pickled onions......tastes just larrrrk harrrnnzzzz

🤣🤣🤣
Love the health and hygiene warning of washing your hands after touching meat, wiping them to dry them down your jeans afterwards is optional, ma loofs!

Oh and the music...pissing myself!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
🤣🤣🤣
Love the health and hygiene warning of washing your hands after touching meat, wiping them to dry them down your jeans afterwards is optional, ma loofs!

70's sitcom gold...like something Mildred would have on to get George in the mood !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣

knew you'd all love it LOL made me howl the first time I saw it although id forgotten the sinister looking crossed metal skewers over the pot of yogurt for dessert 😂 she's a filth packet for sure, when she was emptying the beans into the bowl for the soup all the juice is dripping off the lid onto the floor, she never even notices let alone wipes it up.
And her lectures about hand washing usually involve her washing them rarrrt overall the pots stacked int sink ma loof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
knew you'd all love it LOL made me howl the first time I saw it although id forgotten the sinister looking crossed metal skewers over the pot of yogurt for dessert 😂 she's a filth packet for sure, when she was emptying the beans into the bowl for the soup all the juice is dripping off the lid onto the floor, she never even notices let alone wipes it up.
And her lectures about hand washing usually involve her washing them rarrrt overall the pots stacked int sink ma loof
🤢 then proceeds to dry them on the floor cloth/t towel..She’s an environmental health officers dream Come true 🤮 ma loofs

• Haha
🤢 then proceeds to dry them on the floor cloth/t towel..She’s an environmental health officers dream Come true 🤮 ma loofs
she sure is ma loof......check out the swamp she's washing up in!!! and leaves the glass until last 😂 🤮

grim.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Have you seen her dinner 🥘 like something Worzel Gummidge pulled from under his oxter 🤭 looks like a plate of straw 🙄 the budgies could use it to nest in 🐤🐦😬

she sure is ma loof......check out the swamp she's washing up in!!! and leaves the glass until last 😂 🤮

View attachment 83158
@lexiloo your sure trying to have us throwing up on are shoes tonight....that's like something a farmer would dip his sheep in ffs ...no wonder poor Corby has a food phobia :~

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Have you seen her dinner 🥘 like something Worzel Gummidge pulled from under his oxter 🤭 looks like a plate of straw 🙄 the budgies could use it to nest in 🐤🐦😬

@lexiloo your sure trying to have us throwing up on are shoes tonight....that's like something a farmer would dip his sheep in ffs ...no wonder poor Corby has a food phobia :~
enjoy the entire thing ma love ;) should come with a warning before watching I will say!! PS theres not much speedy or clean about it!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
But surely a fully qualified nutritionist would know all about hygiene, surely this would be a pretty important topic to go towards the final grade?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
even treated us to a mid clean nose pick ma loofs......but don't forget to wash your hands 😂

nose.png

check out her duster ma loves, she just did her pits and bits with it :LOL: 🤮

grim.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
waaaarrrrping a plugged in wire wi a wet cloth ma loves cos tan knows best ;)

grim.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
enjoy the entire thing ma love ;) should come with a warning before watching I will say!! PS theres not much speedy or clean about it!!!

😭😭 everyone needs to get a look at this 😂 one of her all time classics..that minky was filthy and she proceeds to clean the whole kitchen with it🤮 including the table..then goes on to give advice not to use bleach and warm water 💦 because Mrs fkn Hinch said so 😂 then proceeds to the living room to start dusting with the dirtiest duster I’ve ever seen 🤢😭btw she even said herself it was filthy but went ahead anyway.. she then gives poor Aubrey a bottle without even washing her hands the list goes on..safe to say she contaminated the whole house ☠..instead of a scented candle it’s a fkn fumigation bomb 💣 she should’ve been lightings 😬😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
even treated us to a mid clean nose pick ma loofs......but don't forget to wash your hands 😂

View attachment 83172

check out her duster ma loves, she just did her pits and bits with it :LOL: 🤮

View attachment 83178
Absolutely howling Lexi ma love 🤣🤣🤣

😭😭 everyone needs to get a look at this 😂 one of her all time classics..that minky was filthy and she proceeds to clean the whole kitchen with it🤮 including the table..then goes on to give advice not to use bleach and warm water 💦 because Mrs fkn Hinch said so 😂 then proceeds to the living room to start dusting with the dirtiest duster I’ve ever seen 🤢😭btw she even said herself it was filthy but went ahead anyway.. she then gives poor Aubrey a bottle without even washing her hands the list goes on..safe to say she contaminated the whole house ☠..instead of a scented candle it’s a fkn fumigation bomb 💣 she should’ve been lightings 😬😭😭
Oh god sounds rank maloof, she’s such a scruff

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've often wondered if the boys school shirts are meant to be grey, or did they start out white and have turned that colour with her just chucking everything into wash together? She doesn't seem the type to spend any amount of time separating the washing!

Reactions: 7
That surely wasn't her washing up bowl... she got confused with the slow cooker 😳😳😳😳😳 I bet her house STINKS🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.