Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer they post it for you ๐Ÿ˜‚ you send it to them in private message and they post it on the page. Some of the meals on there are right up Tanโ€™s street ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love how she was asking for help re. the baby birds a week or so ago and now all of a sudden sheโ€™s a bird expert ๐Ÿค“ idk if itโ€™s her tone or something but she comes across as a know it all.

Reactions: 9
I love how she was asking for help re. the baby birds a week or so ago and now all of a sudden sheโ€™s a bird expert ๐Ÿค“ idk if itโ€™s her tone or something but she comes across as a know it all.
she's like that with everything, she goes from clueless to an expert in a day or two and won't be told otherwise ;)

Ive sent it so just waiting for them to see it
brilliant! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
Like how she decided she could give herself a chemical peel after doing lots of extensive research and actually burnt her skin ๐Ÿ™ƒ knows it all more than qualified professionals

Reactions: 10
I am no good at doing these titles but i really feel the next one needs to include.... "but the behhbeh birds were stood in their turds"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I did keep refreshing their page for a while there ๐Ÿ˜… cannot wait to see it ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m looking forward to tomorrowโ€™s vlog. Tuesday brings me joy as itโ€™s my day of and Tanโ€™s weigh in. So much excitement ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Jesus, Iโ€™m not sure which image makes me want to be sick more, the egg on toast or the bloody birds ๐Ÿคข

• Haha
What the hell is that dinner I actually thought that omelette was a pancake ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and those chips look like twigs and of course that gorgeous salad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (Iโ€™m being sarcastic about the salad btw ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is that dinner I actually thought that omelette was a pancake ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ and those chips look like twigs and of course that gorgeous salad ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (Iโ€™m being sarcastic about the salad btw ๐Ÿ˜‚)
She even makes an omelette look like tit, I couldnโ€™t make out what it was either ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.