Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ve had a bit of fun , so she did the video about the secret, so I commented that she may end up like lady gammons and I didn’t name her but she obviously knew who i meant as I described her as a narcissist and unable to take critique so she deleted my comment, then we had the top 10, couldn’t resist and left the comment about the Caroline Herrera ( she really pronounces it well...not!) so credit to her she does reply back, didn’t have the heart to tell her I use that perfume now to mask dog farts as one of my pooches is very squiffy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ewww the bird story turned my guts 😱 sounds like a health hazard! Imagine that in your lounge while your eating your donner kebab 🤢 and everyone saying how cute the birds are , looks like meat our tan would buy in bulk and freeze 😷😷😷 I’m no bird expert but they look deformed poor little things 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ewww the bird story turned my guts 😱 sounds like a health hazard! Imagine that in your lounge while your eating your donner kebab 🤢 and everyone saying how cute the birds are , looks like meat our tan would buy in bulk and freeze 😷😷😷 I’m no bird expert but they look deformed poor little things 😬
And she thought they were cute,I thought she said the tit was stuck to it's clothes (claws) ;)

Reactions: 4
And she thought they were cute,I thought she said the tit was stuck to it's clothes (claws) ;)
Screenshot_20200203-103904_YouTube.jpg
Dead cute 😂😂
I think she has been reading here. Made a point of mentioning xbox was only allowed at the weekend 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 8
so she cleaned all the tit and regurgitated food up from the cage that she admitted had got into a terrible state, so bad that one of the birds had it caked on their foot so bad she had to bath it off bit by bit......yet still hadn't had a shower or bath after it.....she would have mentioned it if she had and her hair and face wouldn't have looked like they were full of frraaaaa laaarrt
'd have got my hubbie to jet wash me if i'd just cleaned all that up! shes bloody minging

Reactions: 6
She clearly hasnt been looking after those birds properly, the state they were in. Yet she seemed disgusted, as if it was the birds fault!

Reactions: 7
Who the hell looks at her food pictures and still buys a meal plan??? that dusty looking egg on toast is putting me off the thought of lunch!

• Haha
Going off the pictures posted on here earlier I would be straight to the vets with them birds or have a vet do a home visit.
Can you not get budgies 'done' so they don't keep mating?
Reckon shes gonna sell these birds when they get bigger.

Have you seen the Facebook group Slimming Hurled? Might anonymously post them this pic 😂
Makes me want to sign back up to facebook, just done a quick google and almost saw my lunch again 😖😷 tans dishes would fit raaaart in naaaaarsly 🤣🤣

Thanks to sw I am totally off tinned tomatoes, bacon, eggs but warming to the idea of dippy boiled eggs, mushrooms, muller lights, yogurts in general and jacket potatoes. Its been a year in april since i stopped sw and only now am i warming to eggs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.