Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Then she said it doesn't look much! Some people don't spend that at Christmas! She's a big part of the problem without a doubt.
And then goes on to say she spends 300+ on party's and their friends bring the presents....she very presumptuous I don't expect anything when I have party's for my sons if they get anything it's a bonus.

Reactions: 10
Who would ! you can get the 7 day slimming world meal plan free online and plenty of free recipes on Youtube
I was following slimming world at the time and genuinely followed her because I liked to, she has changed alot in the last year, or maybe since I found this site by mistake my opinion changed drastically 😂. I was shocked when I seen that, honestly felt like offering to make her a meal plan because my food looked far more appetising 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes! Thank god you've got me babe! Xxx
Oh i used to get stick for my dad dressing smart as at my school the students were allowed to go to parents evening too. My parents thought that was balls so left me at home so the next day i would get grief off the others hhaaa your mam and dad loojed like they were off to funeral they are well posh.
Posh? Nope, just well turned out with a bit of pride in their appearance, at least they know what that shower thing is the bathroom and can find their way around a can of deoderent 😂

I think £220 and a £50 trip out is a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a boy of that age!
I might be wrong here as i am not a parent but i don't think i would want to take my son to see wrestling if he had anger issues. Its like encouraging violence. Correct me if im wrong but do you see what i mean?

(Burnley Hillbilly's) ;)
That needs to be in the next title 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
another gym session followed by hospital appointment and still no washing or freshen up had been done by bed time, same old greasy fright wig from morning til naaarrrrrt ma loofs ;)
what a reeker!

• Sick
  • Haha
She dunt laark avin oover on cos of behbeh birds but it's alreet t'hav telleh blaring aht feh Corbeh!!

Orgy versus the peepel!!! 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'll save you the scrolling 🙄😂thankfully no money was exchanged, I won it 😂
Who buys them? Seriously give your heads a shake if you do!

And then goes on to say she spends 300+ on party's and their friends bring the presents....she very presumptuous I don't expect anything when I have party's for my sons if they get anything it's a bonus.
I thought that, does she stipulate on the invite must bring gift! No wonder corbeh has behaviour issues if thats how she's instructing him. Mummy throw you a party and your friends will bring a gift. Unbelievable 😡

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If she has a bath every night then i am a size 8 and weigh 8 stone. No one who has a bath every night wakes up looking as greasy as tan does. Yes my hair and skin get oily quickly but at least if i showered or bathed at night i would not wake up looking like tan does. If she simply skips washing her hair then that is rank considering she goes swimming and to the gym, it must stink so much.

She is totally the problem. Wait till the other child gets a bit older it'll be the same with him..🙄

Who buys them? Seriously give your heads a shake if you do!

I thought that, does she stipulate on the invite must bring gift! No wonder corbeh has behaviour issues if thats how she's instructing him. Mummy throw you a party and your friends will bring a gift. Unbelievable 😡
She probably keeps a list of who brings what and strikes them off if they turn up with no gift and says well he'll not be invaaarted agen 😂
My mother in laws a bit like that. She threw a big party for her 60th and a few weeks later moaned that some people that came didn't bring her any presents or if they did it was just a bottle of wine! She even made a list of who bought what so "I can get an idea of what to get them for their special birthdays" really though??

Presence over presents. I would rather celebrate and get sloshed with friends and family instead of opening a mountain of gifts on my todd afterwards.

She is totally the problem. Wait till the other child gets a bit older it'll be the same with him..🙄
Pandering to their every whim.
She assumed he would also get £100 off family. When it my 8th birthday i literally remember getting excited over a £5 note slipping out my card off my grandad. My mum has a photo of me sat with this fiver wearing this awful headband that may have also been a gift looking super chuffed 😂😂
And then my mum would take it to look after in her purse to be sure it wasn't spent on sweets. If we got money off a relative then mum looked after it until we saw something we liked and it had to be something like a book or something we could keep. Then we would have to write a letter saying thank you.
Sorry went off a tangent but fond memories of learning to be grateful for things and not take things for granted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Her boxing day vlog from last year 😂😂😂 all of them hunched over, concentrating on a scratch card at the dinner table..the dog eating a dinner out of what looked like an oven cake tray.. I spotted a bottle of ketchup on the Christmas table too. The pouring of what looks like a miniature bottle of jd over the Christmas pudding... then lighting it on fire twice for good measure 🙆🏼‍♀️😂😂 she is just precious...
Andddddd he STILL had those bastard grey joggers on!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Bet when he takes them off they crawl away...like in the young ones when vivian took his socks off they crawled away 😂😂

Chris' joggers 😂😂😂
Hahahaha omg I loved this show!! Deffo his joggers😂😂. I pray for his sake he has about 18 pairs of grey joggers as they are never off his ass...not even for Xmas 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.