Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not going to be any toiletries in there thats for sure!!! ;)
Or any middle aged Asian men ;)

bloody hell shes boring, same stuff on repeat daily.....

she'll see what the results are this week and drop exercise down if no big loss
she'll do some SP days if not a good loss as they worked for her
she isnt putting pressure on herself and is happy to keep moving forward
she's not giving up
she can't understand why she's not losing like she did last time
she knows she's doing good so will keep pushing
she's not giving up, she knows she can do it

oh and she's not expecting a loss as its star week......as that was also her excuse last week does that me she's not expecting to lose weight two weeks out of every month, or maybe three as surely she will say its just been star week ma loves ;)

She also looked a scruffy sod going out to eat with Chris, could she not have brushed her hair at least?? she's getting worse!
Dirtbird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really hope Chris looses 4lbs this week after his 2syn a piece chicken 😂 she'll be raging. How long before we stop getting updates on Chris' weight loss because she can't take that he's loosing faster than her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I really hope Chris looses 4lbs this week after his 2syn a piece chicken 😂 she'll be raging. How long before we stop getting updates on Chris' weight loss because she can't take that he's loosing faster than her?
Oh my god she would be fuming! I can almost hear her...."oh and 'im over there eats 20 syns worth of chicken at nandorrs and loses 4 bluddy pound! Its not fair this"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Made me laugh so much when she said she didn't have time for the twelve sessions with the key worker because she's got birthdays in February 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Made me laugh so much when she said she didn't have time for the twelve sessions with the key worker because she's got birthdays in February 😂😂😂
Does she not realise now they are going to be even more over them for pulling out of the help

As somone with a child going through the system for an autism diagnosis u take any help they are offering its hard enough to get anything from the system so if they think u need it take it because it might help :/

Shes just defensive and even came across on her video she had somthing to hide may be she come off in the meeting in denial who knows we were not there but the key worker was doing his job i dont get why she has to be so rude

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise now they are going to be even more over them for pulling out of the help

As somone with a child going through the system for an autism diagnosis u take any help they are offering its hard enough to get anything from the system so if they think u need it take it because it might help :/

Shes just defensive and even came across on her video she had somthing to hide may be she come off in the meeting in denial who knows we were not there but the key worker was doing his job i dont get why she has to be so rude
Maybe they'll look into her even more now ? saying she was so dismissive of the help

Just saw ma loofs insta 😭 bloody hell the women even makes Nando’s like like a pile of tit on the plate 😬 just how 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
i noticed Chris looked slimmer when we saw a little clip of him in the car, he doesn’t look like he needs to lose anymore weight really. Tanya will be livid when she reads this 🤣

Oh my god she would be fuming! I can almost hear her...."oh and 'im over there eats 20 syns worth of chicken at nandorrs and loses 4 bluddy pound! Its not fair this"
Can’t wait, I really hope he does, it’ll be worth it to see her face!

• Haha
On her insta someone asked which microwave poacher she uses her reply..... just one with two circles

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i noticed Chris looked slimmer when we saw a little clip of him in the car, he doesn’t look like he needs to lose anymore weight really. Tanya will be livid when she reads this 🤣

Can’t wait, I really hope he does, it’ll be worth it to see her face!
All them fake Adidas tracksuits are wasted on him , it will be string vests socks and joggers come summer 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone bought her nutrition plans just to see what tit she puts on it? I’m tempted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Has anyone bought her nutrition plans just to see what tit she puts on it? I’m tempted 😂
Monday ....Tinned ham
Tuesday....tin of peas and Aldi ham
Wednesday....egg on cheap stale bread
Thursday.....bargain basement sausage
Friday....donner kebab
Sat....donner kebab
Sun...out of a tin roast
Oh and skinny coffee ma loofs 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 11
look at her hunters chicken meal pic.....its like a bloody used sanitary towel ma loofs ;)

someone screen shot one a couple of threads back, she asks for any preferences so she can taylor it to you so the person said they didnt like mushrooms, all they got was a copy and paste bog standard meal plan and she added "no mushrooms" after things like bolognese or omelette :ROFLMAO:
and yes snacks were things like pack of aldi ham LOL its worth a search through just for the giggles

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So now I’m a qualified food Nutritionist with my 7 day meal plan just message me only £12.99 ma loofs 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:ROFLMAO:
look at her hunters chicken meal pic.....its like a bloody used sanitary towel ma loofs ;)

someone screen shot one a couple of threads back, she asks for any preferences so she can taylor it to you so the person said they didnt like mushrooms, all they got was a copy and paste bog standard meal plan and she added "no mushrooms" after things like bolognese or omelette :ROFLMAO:
and yes snacks were things like pack of aldi ham LOL its worth a search through just for the giggles
😂😂it’s like a scene from the walking dead 🚶🏼blood everywhere 🤣🤣and someone’s asked is it your own recipe she said no slimming world 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
To me a nutritionist is someone your doctor refers you too if you have an eating disorder, diabetes, IBS and its someone who can get all of your medical history and write you up a proper meal plan which will benefit your health long term. Not some greasy stay at home mum who types up knock off slimming world meal plans, skips breakfast, doubts exercising and feeds her kids complete shite, who remembers the elf on the shelf chocolate and cakes breakfast? That rotted my teeth just looking at it 🤢

I would also imagine in order to devise and sell these plans she would need to be registered or something.

Tans meal plan....

Breakfast....whats that then?
Lunch....mug shot, an orange and an apple optional.
Tea....an omelette with tinned tatties and mushy peas but this needs to be dropped and then scooped up.
Snacks....family size packet of ham, block of cheese, boiled eggs.
Drinks.....skninneh coffeh
Exercise....I wouldn't as it would slow down yer losses and make you 13 stone of muscle. But if you do and burn 2000 calories you can treat yourself to a chicken kebab maloof.
But listen to your bodeh and have a take away especially when its star week ma loofs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.