Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe all the gaming gear she’s bought Corby for his birthday. What about some crafts things day out or even some games they can play together? You’d think she is buying for an 18 year old professional gamer 🤣 i mean i dont have a son aged 8 so im not sure what they’re into but i most certainly would not allow all his free time to be consumed by xbox and the switch. I bet Rio is doing the same and he is only 5. What an absolute joke 😩

Reactions: 12
well if the nutritionist phase doesn't work out she could always be a "mek up" guru ;) look at those arrr laaarrrner skills

taneye.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I cant believe all the gaming gear she’s bought Corby for his birthday. What about some crafts things day out or even some games they can play together? You’d think she is buying for an 18 year old professional gamer 🤣 i mean i dont have a son aged 8 so im not sure what they’re into but i most certainly would not allow all his free time to be consumed by xbox and the switch. I bet Rio is doing the same and he is only 5. What an absolute joke 😩
I thought that, seeing as she hardly lets him on the Xbox according to her 🤔

Jesus, those meal plans are a disgrace it’s slimming world she’s flogging there. I wonder what sw would think. They probably wouldn’t give a tit I’m guessing but I’m surprised she hasn’t been reported for it. She didn’t stop yawning in the latest video, she attempts to cover her mouth but takes her hand away while her mouth is still wide open 🤣. So, she went to the gym, went to her Grandad’s and saw the nurse, picked Corbeh up from school and took him to the hospital appointment all without a shower or bath ma loves. She is one dirty skanky cow, honestly I would feel absolutely grubby as duck if I did all that after the gym without a shower. I went to the gym last night, had to stop for petrol on my way home, pay at pump wasn’t working so I had to go in to pay for it, I felt manky I just can’t imagine carrying on my day and going about my business all sweaty and greasy 🤢 she really is unbelievable. Why was she sitting in bed at 6:30 she’s a lazy cow. Said they were gonna bath the boys, no I think Chris was bathing the boys! Did she have a shower herself 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
It's a trend just look at L J carter her son takes a tit with an Ipad in his hand ...no joke :(

Just put her into Google there for a nosy! and a Sun article came up about her losing the 7 STONE IN 16 MUNTH ;/ (has anyone heard her mention this before?) ;) but anyhow underneath I noticed the 192 directory had her name, so I clicked in and according to the electoral roll she was living at her mums till 2014 .So those that thought she was fiddling could just be right ma luvs.

I thought that, seeing as she hardly lets him on the Xbox according to her 🤔

Jesus, those meal plans are a disgrace it’s slimming world she’s flogging there. I wonder what sw would think. They probably wouldn’t give a tit I’m guessing but I’m surprised she hasn’t been reported for it. She didn’t stop yawning in the latest video, she attempts to cover her mouth but takes her hand away while her mouth is still wide open 🤣. So, she went to the gym, went to her Grandad’s and saw the nurse, picked Corbeh up from school and took him to the hospital appointment all without a shower or bath ma loves. She is one dirty skanky cow, honestly I would feel absolutely grubby as duck if I did all that after the gym without a shower. I went to the gym last night, had to stop for petrol on my way home, pay at pump wasn’t working so I had to go in to pay for it, I felt manky I just can’t imagine carrying on my day and going about my business all sweaty and greasy 🤢 she really is unbelievable. Why was she sitting in bed at 6:30 she’s a lazy cow. Said they were gonna bath the boys, no I think Chris was bathing the boys! Did she have a shower herself 🤢
Jeez 6.30 that's a late night for her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
probably stands them at the side of the bed each night ready to re wear, can just see them with the knee bends in them they'll be that manky from filth
I laughed out loud at this 😂😂

She's an absolute dick. I didn't buy my son all that when he was 13 even. No wonder the boy has all these problems. I bet the key worker could see it all as clear as can be!

Reactions: 8
probably stands them at the side of the bed each night ready to re wear, can just see them with the knee bends in them they'll be that manky from filth
By this stage they're probably standing on their own ;~

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She probably keeps a list of who brings what and strikes them off if they turn up with no gift and says well he'll not be invaaarted agen 😂
My mother in laws a bit like that. She threw a big party for her 60th and a few weeks later moaned that some people that came didn't bring her any presents or if they did it was just a bottle of wine! She even made a list of who bought what so "I can get an idea of what to get them for their special birthdays" really though??

Presence over presents. I would rather celebrate and get sloshed with friends and family instead of opening a mountain of gifts on my todd afterwards.

Pandering to their every whim.
She assumed he would also get £100 off family. When it my 8th birthday i literally remember getting excited over a £5 note slipping out my card off my grandad. My mum has a photo of me sat with this fiver wearing this awful headband that may have also been a gift looking super chuffed 😂😂
And then my mum would take it to look after in her purse to be sure it wasn't spent on sweets. If we got money off a relative then mum looked after it until we saw something we liked and it had to be something like a book or something we could keep. Then we would have to write a letter saying thank you.
Sorry went off a tangent but fond memories of learning to be grateful for things and not take things for granted.
She probably keeps a list of who brings what and strikes them off if they turn up with no gift and says well he'll not be invaaarted agen 😂
My mother in laws a bit like that. She threw a big party for her 60th and a few weeks later moaned that some people that came didn't bring her any presents or if they did it was just a bottle of wine! She even made a list of who bought what so "I can get an idea of what to get them for their special birthdays" really though??

Presence over presents. I would rather celebrate and get sloshed with friends and family instead of opening a mountain of gifts on my todd afterwards.

Pandering to their every whim.
She assumed he would also get £100 off family. When it my 8th birthday i literally remember getting excited over a £5 note slipping out my card off my grandad. My mum has a photo of me sat with this fiver wearing this awful headband that may have also been a gift looking super chuffed 😂😂
And then my mum would take it to look after in her purse to be sure it wasn't spent on sweets. If we got money off a relative then mum looked after it until we saw something we liked and it had to be something like a book or something we could keep. Then we would have to write a letter saying thank you.
Sorry went off a tangent but fond memories of learning to be grateful for things and not take things for granted.
That's a nice memory, all her kids will remember when they look back is mummy sticking a camera in their face 24/7

Reactions: 5
That's a nice memory, all her kids will remember when they look back is mummy sticking a camera in their face 24/7
and yawning ;) if she was ever part of an identity parade she would just need to open wide to be identified

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha omg I loved this show!! Deffo his joggers😂😂. I pray for his sake he has about 18 pairs of grey joggers as they are never off his ass...not even for Xmas 🤢🤢🤢🤢
18 pairs!! He should be so lucky.

On a very recent questions vlog, (maybe around Nov/Dec) someone asked about Chris always wearing those grey joggers and she informed us that he does change them as he has 3 pairs, ma loofs!!

I don't understand whey they spend so much money on 'stuff' and yet they both dress like a couple of scumbags?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
18 pairs!! He should be so lucky.

On a very recent questions vlog, (maybe around Nov/Dec) someone asked about Chris always wearing those grey joggers and she informed us that he does change them as he has 3 pairs, ma loofs!!

I don't understand whey they spend so much money on 'stuff' and yet they both dress like a couple of scumbags?
Someone asked her 😂😂😭😭😭😭 omg I'd be mortified!!! Only 3 pairs?! I'd have thought he'd be sponsoring sports direct the scruffy twit🤢 I know men get attached to their clothes but he's beyond!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone asked her 😂😂😭😭😭😭 omg I'd be mortified!!! Only 3 pairs?! I'd have thought he'd be sponsoring sports direct the scruffy twit🤢 I know men get attached to their clothes but he's beyond!
The Burnleh hillbilly look is bound to take off eventually ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Orgaaaaay Simpson. Really made me sit up and pay attention when she said orgy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.