Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
me too, he does her check ups from watching her vlogs :ROFLMAO: one way to avoid her stench LOL
Ha ha ha ffs that's my kind of check up virtual! But I dont smell so I won't be depriving the medical staff in my life anytime soon 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
In her latest vlog i thought she said that her and Chris were watching an orgy 😬 she was saying OJ 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This yawning business is really really pissing me off. She has no manners whatsoever and just looks into the camera and carries on. She really is a skanky witch. I've said it before, where does she get her money from? She was blatantly bragging and couldn't wait to say how much she'd spent on Corby. Plus how much is spent on parties. This is bloody ridiculous, I can't justify this. My kids get good presents but nowhere near that amount. She's obscene.

Reactions: 13
This yawning business is really really pissing me off. She has no manners whatsoever and just looks into the camera and carries on. She really is a skanky witch. I've said it before, where does she get her money from? She was blatantly bragging and couldn't wait to say how much she'd spent on Corby. Plus how much is spent on parties. This is bloody ridiculous, I can't justify this. My kids get good presents but nowhere near that amount. She's obscene.
The yawning... why?! This winds me up so much too! It's foul.

Reactions: 6
I remember ages ago she addressed comments about her yawning. Apparently those yawns we see are the only yawns she does all day. I'm not even making that up, she did actually say that.

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
I remember ages ago she addressed comments about her yawning. Apparently those yawns we see are the only yawns she does all day. I'm not even making that up, she did actually say that.
Jesus if she had a brain she'd be dangerous

• Haha
This woman is a complete piss taker, I have never seen anyone with so much disposable income, I work hard and earn a decent wage, we certainly don't go short for things but to be able to spend like these piss takers would be a dream. She is definitely either claiming false benefits and not declaring her self employed wages, and after Chris's little insurance scam on that poor old lady I have had enough of them. Anyway to get to the point, I have quite easily managed to find her full address. So now with this address I am able to report them for tax evasion and benefit fraud.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.