Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How
imagine what colour that fleecy top will be in a week or two :sick:
tan logic = if they don't have her size in a bra she just goes down a back size and up a cup size :LOL:
agreed @Palmtrees she is very arrogant and full of herself in this one, clearly thinks she's something special but sadly ma love you can't polish a turd
How the hell is that going to fit properly? Such a fish!😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love how she said she had 15 messages giving her advice and she said it was tiring 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣 she should be grateful someone is brave enough to jump in her sweaty inbox! She's such a rude cow! And after her rant about carbs, then goes on to say she's chosen not to have any (bread roll with the burger cough cough)?! But she's not restricting herself.... Jesus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love how she said she had 15 messages giving her advice and she said it was tiring 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣 she should be grateful someone is brave enough to jump in her sweaty inbox! She's such a rude cow! And after her rant about carbs, then goes on to say she's chosen not to have any (bread roll with the burger cough cough)?! But she's not restricting herself.... Jesus wept!
She’s a snotty twit, also thought she was patronising, bloody listen huns. Piss off Tanya, these people are paying your bills you entitled cow. She’s as thick as pigshit she really is. Qualified nutritionist 🤣

her very cocky comment "you do you and let me do me" made me laugh, difference is "hun" we don't broadcast our lives and ask for opinions daily do we??? she loves the suck up comments but as soon as people offer advice or point out what could be wrong shes suddenly a "rarrrrt" cocky buggar!
Exactly this, she puts herself online of course she’s gonna get bloody messages. She does my head in!!

Her vlog today triggerd me so much. Felt like she was acting cocky? Got these in a 14 what, your true size?!

..what utter tit she bought at tesco.

Spider lashes are back.😌
She looked better without the lashes, even though she needs a good scrub!

Oh and the top wasn’t baggy at all “hun” you’re a bleeping liar maloof 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah, that's right Tan, 'you do you' cos it's clearly working a treat. Oh wait, you only lost .2 of a lb this week! My scales wouldn't even register that!

And YOLO? Really? Is that the new 'meking memries' ? Or just another excuse for eating what the duck you want?
That's only the weight of her eyelashes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
the sheep PJ top was on again today ma loofs as its on her insta pic, wonder if it can break the record set by the orange hoodie????

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my her latest vlog. So she went to the gym and took her grandad to his appointment still in her gym kit, no shower before even though she had time as she got the the appointment at 1pm and the appointment wasn't untill 2.50pm.

Then her vlogging in the car scares me no concentration on what is happening one had on the wheel what it looked like resting on the wheel lot's of hand gestures while driving. She will be the cause of a accident one of these days.

Who in the right mind is going to use Malt vinagar with soda crystals and then get burns from the chemicals she poured down the sink.
Then sounded like she only had a bath becuase of her skin was burning. But had to jump on YT to tell us all rather then her piority being to sort her burning skin out.

Oh my her latest vlog. So she went to the gym and took her grandad to his appointment still in her gym kit, no shower before even though she had time as she got the the appointment at 1pm and the appointment wasn't untill 2.50pm.

Then her vlogging in the car scares me no concentration on what is happening one had on the wheel what it looked like resting on the wheel lot's of hand gestures while driving. She will be the cause of a accident one of these days.

Who in the right mind is going to use Malt vinagar with soda crystals and then get burns from the chemicals she poured down the sink.
Then sounded like she only had a bath becuase of her skin was burning. But had to jump on YT to tell us all rather then her piority being to sort her burning skin out.
I thought exactly that, wont shower cos you're a sweaty witch but only cos you've been messing about with chemicals trying and failing to be Mrs. Hinch

She knows damn well an optician is an optician. Optologist 🙄
Surprised she took it so well she's been advised to do parent classes. Tarn usually knows best/it all 😂😂😂

by her own admission she was a "sweaty mess" when she came out of the gym yet still didn't have a shower and put the sheep top back on!!!!
She did the rest of her day all sweaty and probably reeking, kept saying she was going to have a bath as she got "chemical burns" from a DIY hinch wannabee drain unblocker but in the end just rinsed it off and went to be looking like swamp thing instead

• Haha
I don’t expect that sheep top will see inside a washing machine anytime either even though she’s worn it while being a sweaty mess.
Vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I don’t expect that sheep top will see inside a washing machine anytime either even though she’s worn it while being a sweaty mess.
Vile.
it will be all grubby and discoloured soon im sure, she wears things day after day and doesn't ever seem to wash them, i'll never forget the filth on her coat collar, my son came home from school yesterday with a mark on his coat, a small mark and I had it in the washer right away and its clean on today for him, its not even much effort to wash clothes these days, not like she needs a mangle in the back yard 😂

Oh I'll definitely be wearing this top on a Tuesday since aubreehh likes it.. and Wednesday tan, and Thursday, friday, Saturday, Sunday too I'd suspect. Maybe the orange hoody on a Monday then right back to the smelly and probably unwashed white sheep hoody on the Tuesday again. Wonder how long it'll take her to start calling it grey, she looks like one of those that just bungs all her washing in together instead of seperating the whites 😂

• Haha
Nice attempt at pretending she has just got in the car from the gym 😂😂😂 maybe she needs to go and see the optologist😂😂😂.

• Haha
I thought exactly that, wont shower cos you're a sweaty witch but only cos you've been messing about with chemicals trying and failing to be Mrs. Hinch

She knows damn well an optician is an optician. Optologist 🙄
Surprised she took it so well she's been advised to do parent classes. Tarn usually knows best/it all 😂😂😂
What a switch about in regards to Corby's behaviour before no one had any problems with him only the school, now it seems everyone including herself is having problems.She'll be telling the therapist how it's done watch this space ma luvs.

Vile.
Old Dolly will be getting plenty of outings no doubt.

Oh I'll definitely be wearing this top on a Tuesday since aubreehh likes it.. and Wednesday tan, and Thursday, friday, Saturday, Sunday too I'd suspect. Maybe the orange hoody on a Monday then right back to the smelly and probably unwashed white sheep hoody on the Tuesday again. Wonder how long it'll take her to start calling it grey, she looks like one of those that just bungs all her washing in together instead of seperating the whites 😂
Rumour has it Chris's trackkies started out as white

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Vile.
I see Claire Witt is rocking Dolly the sheep hoodeh as well,at this rate they'll be a whole herd

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.