Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn’t she stop eating before beginning filming??

she seems to lack all manners totally, she talks with her mouth full, yawns great big open mouthed yawns, picks her nose, picks her spots, wipes her entire hand up her face to wipe her nose and serves food up directly onto the table without plates at times and once even burped a great big loud one mid sentence and just carried on like nothing happened :sick: :LOL:

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
she seems to lack all manners totally, she talks with her mouth full, yawns great big open mouthed yawns, picks her nose, picks her spots, wipes her entire hand up her face to wipe her nose and serves food up directly onto the table without plates at times and once even burped a great big loud one mid sentence and just carried on like nothing happened :sick: :LOL:
grotty.

Just watching Tans video “story time | my weight loss journey from the beginning | unseen pictures”

her reason for losing weight: Her and Chris might break up. Not that she had a young child. No.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
grotty.

Just watching Tans video “story time | my weight loss journey from the beginning | unseen pictures”

her reason for losing weight: Her and Chris might break up. Not that she had a young child. No.
Why would her and Chris break up because she was big? She always says Chris loved her at her biggest. She talks in riddles this one! Well yes, most people would be doing it for their kids wouldn’t they, strange

What a switch about in regards to Corby's behaviour before no one had any problems with him only the school, now it seems everyone including herself is having problems.She'll be telling the therapist how it's done watch this space ma luvs.

Old Dolly will be getting plenty of outings no doubt.

Rumour has it Chris's trackkies started out as white
Oh yes, agreed! She’ll be telling them how to parent kids as Tanya knows better than anyone, even a qualified therapist 🤣

I feel ashamed for her taking her Grandad to an appointment all sweaty after the gym with no shower. Scruffy bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why would her and Chris break up because she was big? She always says Chris loved her at her biggest. She talks in riddles this one! Well yes, most people would be doing it for their kids wouldn’t they, strange
Apparently they were close to breaking up so she thought she must lose weight in case she becomes single 😂 watch the video I’m not joking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently they were close to breaking up so she thought she must lose weight in case she becomes single 😂 watch the video I’m not joking.
Her weight would not be what kept her single but her lack of personal hygiene.

• Haha
Lose weight but not wash herself ,who would take her on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
My hair gets oily quickly, I shower every morning and of course wash it but by the time im home from work its a bit oily. I used to wash it every other day and put a shower cap on in the shower and then try to dry shampoo but that stuff makes me itch. I cannot stand my hair oily it makes me look so dirty and i feel rotten. My skin is oily too but a good face cleansing routine takes care of that and i think i look ok.
But i could never go out looking like tan. Not saying i style my hair everyday as most days i just blow dry it and whack it in a bun but tan just looks messy with it all scraped back with bits hanging off.

Shown the mr her car vlog and he was cringing hard, he was like "aww bleeping hell shes making me ill shes gonna crash that car doing that all it takes is for her to not realise the lights are on red and there she goes hitting someone trying to cross the road dumb cow! 😲🙈" he hates any if them who vlogs whilst driving. He had his car written off 8 years ago by some idiot not watching what they were doing at a junction. whiplash and bruising and for a couple of years his chest hurt from when the seatbelt had dug in to save him flying out the windscreen. It could have been much worse but it was bad enough. this is why he hates seeing them vlog and drive.

STOP DOING THIS!!

Reactions: 8
Groundhog day again

My hair gets oily quickly, I shower every morning and of course wash it but by the time im home from work its a bit oily. I used to wash it every other day and put a shower cap on in the shower and then try to dry shampoo but that stuff makes me itch. I cannot stand my hair oily it makes me look so dirty and i feel rotten. My skin is oily too but a good face cleansing routine takes care of that and i think i look ok.
But i could never go out looking like tan. Not saying i style my hair everyday as most days i just blow dry it and whack it in a bun but tan just looks messy with it all scraped back with bits hanging off.

Shown the mr her car vlog and he was cringing hard, he was like "aww bleeping hell shes making me ill shes gonna crash that car doing that all it takes is for her to not realise the lights are on red and there she goes hitting someone trying to cross the road dumb cow! 😲🙈" he hates any if them who vlogs whilst driving. He had his car written off 8 years ago by some idiot not watching what they were doing at a junction. whiplash and bruising and for a couple of years his chest hurt from when the seatbelt had dug in to save him flying out the windscreen. It could have been much worse but it was bad enough. this is why he hates seeing them vlog and drive.

STOP DOING THIS!!
Maybe it was her ;) she went into the back of someone before

Reactions: 5
close to breaking up? id be waving the thick twunt goodbye... pair of muppets these two! in the words of Forrest Gump....stupid is as stupid does! plus they both lack basic personal hygiene skills so deserve to wallow in stinky filth together

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I try not to be overly mean, but I swear Tan makes Waynetta Slob look fragrant!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's managed to fix/botch job her pipes ma loofs. I'm in the wrong profession.
Question. She has a profession??

• Haha
Yes she does have a profession more than one in fact as she is the oracle on child care/rearing, budgie breeding, weight loss of course but from latest vlog her new profession appears to be “My name is Tan and for lunch eat six slices of ham”...and still expects to lose weight! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I get the Tan might not have wanted to drive all the way home then drive back to her grandad but the gym and her grandad’s house both have washing facilities. It wasn’t like the appointment was sprung on her so she knew in advance that she was going to go to the appointment all grotty.

I wonder if Tan/Chris are going to the Haunted at Townley Hall event tonight? I remember Tan mentioning it ages ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
so when she bangs on and on every morning about needing to clean her house......why does she never do it??? Her sink is as grubby as she is ma loofs

sink.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.