Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she'd probably washed her hair in it! ;)
The real cause of the fatberg I'm sure

Plus it took her this long to notice her grandad was looking like John McCririck ,so she shaved him as he was very unkempt looking .Does she not look in the mirror at all ??

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
First holy communion? Have I missed something? Do they go to church? She has two kids out of wedlock....not very catholic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's managed to fix/botch job her pipes ma loofs. I'm in the wrong profession.
Question. She has a profession??
Just came on to say the same, what bleeping profession ma love? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

so when she bangs on and on every morning about needing to clean her house......why does she never do it??? Her sink is as grubby as she is ma loofs

View attachment 75442
Oh god, that’s disgusting. Knew it was bullshit every time she said she was cleaning the house. That’s minging maloof

Reactions: 6
Just came on to say the same, what bleeping profession ma love? 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Oh god, that’s disgusting. Knew it was bullshit every time she said she was cleaning the house. That’s minging maloof
Looks like they've been using it as a toilet!
I'd be fuming if I was the landlord

Reactions: 5
Why cant she bloody check the date and day before she turns the camera on, so bloody annoying, beginning to think she
thinks it's cute and does it on purpose!

Reactions: 10
Why cant she bloody check the date and day before she turns the camera on, so bloody annoying, beginning to think she
Definitely does it on purpose. I know we all get our days mixed up occasionally and I for one often don’t know what date it is, but honestly, if it’s your opening lines, just check it prior to starting. In fact, why bother saying it at all. No one cares what bleeping day it is especially if they are watching something that’s 3 years old.

Look at the state of the plate for this AD
Screenshot_20200124-234655_Instagram.jpg
That company must seriously give zero fucks who advertises for them and how they do it.

Reactions: 9
Made a reference yesterday about Tan being the less 'fragrant' version of Waynetta Slob, Tanetta Slob perhaps! Just thinking Wayne and Waynetta had Frogmella and Spudulike ( later Keanu - pronounced Canoe) No disservice meant to the actual children but has anyone else chosen but chavvy names??

Oh good lord, her bumpy, crazy driving whilst yarping on about goowin t'see me granddad and attempting to fit a parp undert sink!! She's letting water gush out from her manky DIY parp work right next to what appears to be a live plug socket!!! But no fear cuz 1 pahnd o fat is serm as 1 pahnd o mussile so it's all reet intit! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤪🤪
Paaarp 😂😂😂😂

Yeah thats when chris dumped a load and lost more weight than she did

Yesterdays delicious lunch
View attachment 75455
Bet she was so thirsty within an hour of that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
she doesn't feel as though shes lost anything so she might do monthly weigh ins but she knows "mathematically" she's done everything she can to lose weight so its all rarrrt ma loves plus she has a year to do it so will just chip away at it slowly.......shes like a bloody broken record! sheep fleece back on and I doubt it's been washed as she said her plan for this weekend is to do all the washing from their time away last weekend :sick:
plus another swim and no shower or bath so not only is the hair greasy its now full of chlorine LOL she makes stig of the dump look presentable!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she doesn't feel as though shes lost anything so she might do monthly weigh ins but she knows "mathematically" she's done everything she can to lose weight so its all rarrrt ma loves plus she has a year to do it so will just chip away at it slowly.......shes like a bloody broken record! sheep fleece back on and I doubt it's been washed as she said her plan for this weekend is to do all the washing from their time away last weekend :sick:
plus another swim and no shower or bath so not only is the hair greasy its now full of chlorine LOL she makes stig of the dump look presentable!!!
I thought the same over the washing, she said “holiday washing” they were only away two nights, why has she left it all week. It’s not like she has a job to go to in the week, god she makes Gammons look busy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought the same over the washing, she said “holiday washing” they were only away two nights, why has she left it all week. It’s not like she has a job to go to in the week, god she makes Gammons look busy 🤣
and they wore the same things all weekend so whats to wash ma loof :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% does it on purpose, it’s bizarre just look at your bleeping phone before you start filming. It’s irrelevant anyway ma love! 😂

and they wore the same things all weekend so whats to wash ma loof :LOL:
Yes! When she got “dolled up” both nights she had the same red top on and I’m sure Chris’ trackies did him for the whole weekend!

Im sure she said recently that she could feel her bodaaaay changing shape but in the latest one she says the exercise has made no difference. Anyone else noticed that ?

Reactions: 13
Im sure she said recently that she could feel her bodaaaay changing shape but in the latest one she says the exercise has made no difference. Anyone else noticed that ?
yep, shes full of sharrrrrt ma loof

• Haha
She's like a broken record

so when she bangs on and on every morning about needing to clean her house......why does she never do it??? Her sink is as grubby as she is ma loofs

View attachment 75442
I spotted the sink too. Dirty cow just same as the gammon she’ll save it for a vlog . And cream cleaner in a pink bottle will be the new super cleaner.

Ah dorrrn't feel ner different maloofs!! 🤣🤣🤣 Dorrrn't ner what day it is eiver! Massive yawn! What an absolute treasure. 🤭 Her hand is hurting due to having her bloody phone stuck in it twenty fer sevin that's the cause of it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Last holiday me and hubs went on we got in at 4am, slept until mid morning then chipped away at the washing. Done by night time and this was a weeksworth beach towels and all. It would have done my head in if I had just left it

She is only being like this because Chris lost more weight than her but doesn't he go on 20 odd mile baaarrrkk raarrds? So he can afford a full english and a couple of take aways plus he is on his feet all day with his job whereas she just sits around whiping her nose and yawning.
I can tell she has a jealous streak about her.

• Haha
I think it's Chris's brother owns it, from what I recall she was practically stalking the previous tenants to get them out so they could move in

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.