Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
I remember when we went through it all too @lexiloo - I sat there and honestly answered every personal and impersonal question there was. Every typos question and every question that made me feel uncomfortable. Because it was for my daughter. They looked at her bedroom, at dynamics in the house and 18 months later we were done and dusted (to a degree 😉)
To put your needs/fears and wants in front of a child’s is outrageous. TBF, my worker was amazing and told me so many parents throw out the ‘not naughty/bad/shit parent, got ADHD/ADD/AUTISM’ so they have to do long extensive meetings. So they know who and what they are doing. She’s bloody deluded to think she’ll get help now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
She’s only just doing her holiday washing because she’s been wearing it all this week to get a few more wears out of it!🤣
I hope she at least has clean undercrackers on daily, I somehow think not 🤢
she turns them inside out ma loof, they last twarrce as long that way ;)

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Okay the lost lunch bag rant has annoyed me. She says he needs to learn the concept of money but that's not being taught at home is it? Sad that shes so worried he needs an ASD diagnoses but cant are that losing thing could be part or what6she thinks he has. Or is she considering the negative effect of being that kid at school that brings his lunch in a plastic bag might have on him. She just gets right on my nerves.
I'd keep losing my lunch bag too if mucky old Tan had made my food, fingering the sarnies stuffed with cheap ham with those talons 🤢🤢🤢🤢

She is a joke, that's rich from her all she goes on about is money.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she stop eating before beginning filming??

she seems to lack all manners totally, she talks with her mouth full, yawns great big open mouthed yawns, picks her nose, picks her spots, wipes her entire hand up her face to wipe her nose and serves food up directly onto the table without plates at times and once even burped a great big loud one mid sentence and just carried on like nothing happened :sick: :LOL:

• Sick
  • Heart

Drxo1990

She could of atleast washed her food scales before showing them on her mumth of janrurrry top 10 faves 🤮 also the skinny coffee 'obviously it's not been helping me loose weight this month' hallelujah we have an actual truth coming out her mouth 🙌😂

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
her very cocky comment "you do you and let me do me" made me laugh, difference is "hun" we don't broadcast our lives and ask for opinions daily do we??? she loves the suck up comments but as soon as people offer advice or point out what could be wrong shes suddenly a "rarrrrt" cocky buggar!
She's being a bitch now she hasn't got reefs to flog!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I watched her vlog just now and when she came on camera wearing her new fleece thing, my little one pointed at the screen and shouted - BAAAAAAAA! Oh my guts are hurting 😭😭😂😂😂 surprised he didn't go MOOOOOO tbh 😉

• Haha
The thing is .. she didnt do enough though she hardly has any speed ..skips meals and basically replaces them with syns she tweaks the plan in a way that technically is following it but the plan always states at least one third speed on your plate with every meal .. she sometimes puts a piece of broccoli and cauliflower at the side of her carb loaded plate 🙄 if she wants a good loss she needs to eat more speed and less beige .. and shes at it again with the sizes. Oh my size 12s are fitting me better! Hun! I'm basically the exact same height and body shape as her I am nearly a stone lighter than her and I'm barely in my 14 ma lufs i just dont get were she squeezes it all in 🙈🙈🙈 sorry but ranting hell. X

lexiloo

VIP Member
You can really see the resemble between her and Beyoncé in that pic right enough 🤔🙄..more Stig of the dump holding up a piece of his bath sponge 🧽 🤮
that made me laugh.......she could so be stigs other half! but we can't all be beyonce everyday ma loves ;) some days we have to look like we slept int gardun and brushed us teef in a puddle

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
On her insta someone asked which microwave poacher she uses her reply..... just one with two circles

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Yes I remember that too, she was really mean about the previous tenants and as per she made a huge dram out of it all
She did! I remember they kept driving past etc watching their every move, think they were more or less evicted so old grotnags could be in for Xmas

• Wow

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
I was texting my friend and had an awful urge to write goodnight maloof but she would t have a clue what I was on about and send the men in the white coats to take me away 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
I cant believe the way they said "goodbye" to each other. It wasn't even a bye, it was just Chris saying "right i've got to go" and she says "alright", and he just walks out the door! I can't imagine my hubby not walking out without saying goodbye & love you...even if its just to the shop! She said they were close to splitting up not that long ago, think they probably should have.

If she looked back at all her old cooking vidios and what she eats in a day she will realise when she was losing the weight she ate regular and also ate speed and not just pasta 🙄 why she deluding herself getting all defensive because clearly she can't just eat what she wants and lose it anymore!