Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
imagine what colour that fleecy top will be in a week or two :sick:
tan logic = if they don't have her size in a bra she just goes down a back size and up a cup size :LOL:
agreed @Palmtrees she is very arrogant and full of herself in this one, clearly thinks she's something special but sadly ma love you can't polish a turd

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she is just a numpty for sure, just watching the vlog and she says she ate her "tekaway" because it "were blue january on that day" :ROFLMAO: oh Tan!!! Blue MONDAY maloof
shes also lecturing people who left comments saying she was having too many calories........cue smug face and "listen huns" rant! how this pair are not a sketch from little britain i'll never know
Tekaway ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 7
imagine what colour that fleecy top will be in a week or two :sick:
tan logic = if they don't have her size in a bra she just goes down a back size and up a cup size :LOL:
agreed @Palmtrees she is very arrogant and full of herself in this one, clearly thinks she's something special but sadly ma love you can't polish a turd
Cos our Tan know ma loofs ! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
her very cocky comment "you do you and let me do me" made me laugh, difference is "hun" we don't broadcast our lives and ask for opinions daily do we??? she loves the suck up comments but as soon as people offer advice or point out what could be wrong shes suddenly a "rarrrrt" cocky buggar!

• Heart
her very cocky comment "you do you and let me do me" made me laugh, difference is "hun" we don't broadcast our lives and ask for opinions daily do we??? she loves the suck up comments but as soon as people offer advice or point out what could be wrong shes suddenly a "rarrrrt" cocky buggar!
She's being a witch now she hasn't got reefs to flog!

• Haha
she even manages to make a burger look rank, that bread roll looks like its been in the cupboard for a fortnight and the cheese looks like its plastic :LOL:

View attachment 74654
Looks like it's ready to walk off the plate.

She has a serious problem, the way she was describing stuffing her face with chips then forcing herself to eat a kebab even tho she wasnt even enjoying it, it rings alarm bells of a serious binge eating disorder! Oh and 'listen huns' she doesn't need to count her carbs to loose weight, she can eat all the shite and carbs she wants and still loose 7 stone in 16 munfth ๐Ÿคฆ snarky cow, she should maybe be a bit more nicer to people trying to give her genuine correct advice instead of pissing the people off who essentially help her to pay her bills and buy all those carb filled shite looking food hauls.
Well YOLO ma luvs!

queen areshole of arseland ;)
Think we got a glimpse of the real Tan at last

Last edited:
  • Haha
god she's so bitchy about Chris losing more then her isnt she? Poor bloke getting her in his ear all the time

Reactions: 9
god she's so bitchy about Chris losing more then her isnt she? Poor bloke getting her in his ear all the time
When they start squabbling I have a job to understand what they are saying. Her whole tone and face changes it's hilarious ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her vlog today triggerd me so much. Felt like she was acting cocky? Got these in a 14 what, your true size?!

..what utter tit she bought at tesco.

Spider lashes are back.๐Ÿ˜Œ

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hang on, she got that fleece top in a 12-14 because she likes it "baggy"??!!! Is she serious?? I'm insulted she thinks we're that stupid?
It certainly doesnt look baggy!

Reactions: 12
If she looked back at all her old cooking vidios and what she eats in a day she will realise when she was losing the weight she ate regular and also ate speed and not just pasta ๐Ÿ™„ why she deluding herself getting all defensive because clearly she can't just eat what she wants and lose it anymore!

If she looked back at all her old cooking vidios and what she eats in a day she will realise when she was losing the weight she ate regular and also ate speed and not just pasta ๐Ÿ™„ why she deluding herself getting all defensive because clearly she can't just eat what she wants and lose it anymore!
Think they'll be another stone or two gained before the wedding ,5 take aways a week says so

Think they'll be another stone or two gained before the wedding ,5 take aways a week says so
I think shes gna half heartedly do this again and try on a dress in a a size 10 be fuming it doesnt fit complain the sizing is off but buy it anyway because she knows it will fit and then with 6 'mumf' to the wedding go at it hard and lose it and try and and make a big success story from it ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Yeah, that's right Tan, 'you do you' cos it's clearly working a treat. Oh wait, you only lost .2 of a lb this week! My scales wouldn't even register that!

And YOLO? Really? Is that the new 'meking memries' ? Or just another excuse for eating what the duck you want?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I watched her vlog just now and when she came on camera wearing her new fleece thing, my little one pointed at the screen and shouted - BAAAAAAAA! Oh my guts are hurting ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ surprised he didn't go MOOOOOO tbh ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
I feel really sorry for her kids. What are they doing while sheโ€™s posing and pouting on camera? Plonked in front of video games and YouTube. Not to mention the crap she feeds them. Proud of wearing her bargain pyjama top on the school run? They are gonna be mortified by her when they are older. Put down your phone and talk to your kids you moron.

Reactions: 14
Her bodehhh was rocking blue Monday so she had 4 biscuits, 2 packets of crisps and a takeaway she forced herself to eat so what is her excuse for last year she mustโ€™ve had blue November, blue December cause she lived off takeaways and junk food so blue January is nothing new ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s actually kidding herself she really is. I mean Chris lost more than her she spat the dummy out and went on a binge so maloofs god help Chris if he loses more than her this coming Monday she will be ordering one of everything off the menu like she did on Christmas Day!!

• Haha
Her bodehhh was rocking blue Monday so she had 4 biscuits, 2 packets of crisps and a takeaway she forced herself to eat so what is her excuse for last year she mustโ€™ve had blue November, blue December cause she lived off takeaways and junk food so blue January is nothing new ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ sheโ€™s actually kidding herself she really is. I mean Chris lost more than her she spat the dummy out and went on a binge so maloofs god help Chris if he loses more than her this coming Monday she will be ordering one of everything off the menu like she did on Christmas Day!!
She'll spin him right round baby right round ,like a record baby round round round round ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Hahaha I'm sorry but who orders a takeaway on Christmas day its just wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.