Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not that I was counting or anything but she yawned 3 times by 6 minutes and 11 seconds of continuous footage. Then yawned another twice in the las two minutes. Why does she have to hippo yawn??

Also it was star week last week, it cannot still be star week, unless she’s trying to cover herself for not sticking to plan all week ... surely not 🤔

Also who has custard on a birthday cake. Apple pie, sticky toffee pudding, absolutely but not a birthday cake!!!!

And looking at the amount of birthdays this month I reckon she is going to struggle to stay on plan. I bet she has some of that cake!!!
with tan her month goes like this.....

almost star week
star week
still star week
just been star week

its a constant excuse ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not that I was counting or anything but she yawned 3 times by 6 minutes and 11 seconds of continuous footage. Then yawned another twice in the las two minutes. Why does she have to hippo yawn??

Also it was star week last week, it cannot still be star week, unless she’s trying to cover herself for not sticking to plan all week ... surely not 🤔

Also who has custard on a birthday cake. Apple pie, sticky toffee pudding, absolutely but not a birthday cake!!!!

And looking at the amount of birthdays this month I reckon she is going to struggle to stay on plan. I bet she has some of that cake!!!
She'll be elbow deep in it....why buy a cake for 25 people unless she's sharing with the rest of the Addams family;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
with tan her month goes like this.....

almost star week
star week
still star week
just been star week

its a constant excuse ;)
It's really just her excuse I had star week last week and I lost 3 pound. 🙃 shes lost weight on her star weeks she just uses it as it's the only explanation she can give without saying I'll gain because I was greedy eating too many syns in bed at 6.30 🙄🤣

Reactions: 6
Makes you feel stodgy and greasy just watching her 😷 oh and a few period pains with each view ⭐⭐

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Makes you feel stodgy and greasy just watching her 😷 oh and a few period pains with each view ⭐⭐
I itch my head when I watch her :ROFLMAO: she looks greasier and greasier all the time, said it before but her pillow cases and bedding must reek

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I itch my head when I watch her :ROFLMAO: she looks greasier and greasier all the time, said it before but her pillow cases and bedding must reek
Yeah gross bet they smell like spinach and eggs with a dash of fry light with a pop of cheap ham 😂😷

• Haha
  • Sick
I really don’t mean to be stupid but aren’t you officially an adult when you’re 18?!

Reactions: 11
What I'm most perplexed at is her going swimming while on her period, that makes me feel violently ill 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What I'm most perplexed at is her going swimming while on her period, that makes me feel violently ill 🤢
not by any means sticking up for Tan but swimming on your period is perfectly fine. Tampon in and good to go. Let’s not period shame and make other women feel uncomfortable ☺

not by any means sticking up for Tan but swimming on your period is perfectly fine. Tampon in and good to go. Let’s not period shame and make other women feel uncomfortable ☺
I think it’s more the lack of hygiene on her part people find 🤢god knows when she would have last changed the tampon if her other habits are anything to go by 🤮

• Haha
I think it’s more the lack of hygiene on her part people find 🤢god knows when she would have last changed the tampon if her other habits are anything to go by 🤮
yes well I’d be more worried about swimming in the same pool as her greasy hair and unwashed body.
Just don’t don’t other women on here reading it and feeling bad for swimming on their periods 👍🏼

Reactions: 2
yes well I’d be more worried about swimming in the same pool as her greasy hair and unwashed body.
Just don’t don’t other women on here reading it and feeling bad for swimming on their periods 👍🏼
Well I'd like to think were all not as manky as Tan god forbid :~

Well I'd like to think were all not as manky as Tan god forbid :~
The comment wasn’t based on tans general cleanliness which is why I made my comment. It was based on her swimming on her period and nothing else.

not being able to swim, go to the gym etc is a 1950s mentality I don’t want spread 👍🏼

anyway back to manky Tan

not by any means sticking up for Tan but swimming on your period is perfectly fine. Tampon in and good to go. Let’s not period shame and make other women feel uncomfortable

I probably did take that a bit far there, I apologise. Sorry ladies and Tan, happy swimming on your period. I'm just a bit of weird one when it comes to stuff like that, but that's my issue.

Reactions: 2
no need to apologise! We all have different opinions and upbringings 💖

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.