Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Yes I saw that and thought it was an unnecessary salty response. The woman was trying to help (and she is correct) afterall, Tan keeps asking what to do on the vlog!
However, I do worry for those chicks, it doesn't look like she's got them any special food, surely they can't have the normal food that she feeds the other 2 on? I don't know, I'm not a budgie expert but its not like the adults can go and forage for natural food like they would in the wild.
She needs to google or speak to a vet or I can see a tragedy happening, poor little things. I mean, what did she think was going to happen getting a female bird to go with the male one. Some people are so bloody irresponsible, makes my blood boil.
Of course Belle looks bedraggled, has she never seen garden birds when they are tending to their young? Maybe she hasn't as she claimed she had never seen a robin before? I find that very hard to believe, they are everywhere, I must have so many dead people around me!
Must be your SIXTH SENSE ;)

Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
Must be the #Dolly Parton challenge ;)

Only if your one of the unfortunates in the pool with her
Must be the #Dolly Parton challenge ;)

Only if your one of the unfortunates in the pool with her
It would be like a scene from jaws ๐Ÿฆˆ๐Ÿคฎ

If Chris baaarrrkriiiides every Sunday (clearly enjoys it) then why canโ€™t they all do so with the boys? That will burn some good cals there. Family time? Ya know. Get them to actually do something on a weekend?! OR take them swimming!
She said in her comments he wasn't doing any exercise atm

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Jack0

Chatty Member
I think itโ€™s more the lack of hygiene on her part people find ๐Ÿคขgod knows when she would have last changed the tampon if her other habits are anything to go by ๐Ÿคฎ
yes well Iโ€™d be more worried about swimming in the same pool as her greasy hair and unwashed body.
Just donโ€™t donโ€™t other women on here reading it and feeling bad for swimming on their periods ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Sara_M

VIP Member
Is It ASD he's being tested for ? I thought it was ADHD I'm as confused as Tan ,or has she mentioned both? either way just goes to show she's not one bit sympathetic to his needs the mask is slipping once again as we knew it would ! and that's only over a stupid lunch box poor Corby :(
[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure its ADHD

monga

VIP Member
Sweet tooth? Has she got a sweet tooth then? We donโ€™t hear her mention it or see her eating lots of sweet stuff do we?

Is she secretly eating sweeties and not filming those bits, maybe that is why you are not losing weight Tan ๐Ÿค”Either sheโ€™s ๐Ÿคฅor Chris is dream feeding her ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ