Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
also she def is not showig everything she eats thats a couple vlogs now mentions using her syns for the day but never see her have any or many syns......

yh i did think that lol knowing tan most likely
I havenโ€™t watched the latest one but she didnโ€™t show what she had to eat when she went out with her cousin either did she, double burger was it Tan ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿคฃ

Tans house.....where food goes to die!
someone tell her to cook her food first ๐Ÿคฎ how she isnt on rate my plate i'll never know!!!!

View attachment 84089
Jesus, I have a couple of the sw meals in the freezer for emergencies or if I canโ€™t be arsed, I had this lasagne and mine didnโ€™t look like that, I cooked mine properly!

Reactions: 3

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
My thoughts were perhaps corby acted up one day, tan or chris lost their rag and smacked him....didnt mean to but it happens my mum still gave me a slap well into my teens if i were a cow. Corby probably told a teacher in school and they made a referral. Maybe thats why they want to talk to rio to see if he has ever been hit.
Please i am not suggested they smack their boys or mistreat them so please dont come at me but sometimes when people are at the end of their tether with their kids a short sharp slap sometimes happens doesnt it? Used to with me when i was younger anyway.
Cant see it myself

ยฃ10 on a box for Calpol but she can't buy her poor kid a bloody lunch bag? Also what did Rio get? Nothing! That's not the first time right?
Got to disagree here, she wastes a shit load on shite for both of those kids in my opinion!

monga

VIP Member
not just her meal plans on copy and paste then ๐Ÿ˜‚
She's to fuckin lazy to write a sentance my loofs YAWN !!

Which one's Kay ;)
Think she's had a hard life bless her ;)

Anyone know what Trap Town a music channel is ? ,they wants to be friends with Emma Drew and Kate SW...odd?

Has anyone ever seen Kay's good cooking on Facebook? I happened to gip over one of her vids earlier. Her lad comes on at the end to taste test, for a second i thought it was Chris ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
Check this channel out guys ...you thought Tan's grub was bad lol!..she's only cooking frozen fish lol !..the comments are hilarious..

She's to fuckin lazy to write a sentance my loofs YAWN !!

Think she's had a hard life bless her ;)

Anyone know what Trap Town a music channel is ? ,they wants to be friends with Emma Drew and Kate SW...odd?

Check this channel out guys ...you thought Tan's grub was bad lol!..she's only cooking frozen fish lol !..the comments are hilarious..
Use all really need to check this channel out ,it's the Tan of the future even down to her grotty grout..it's the funniest thing I've seen it must be a piss take lol !

Last edited:

Yashlions

VIP Member
another one to enjoy ma loves ;) ive only watched a bit so far but had to share when I saw her put her cloth in the loo water and then wipe the base of the loo with it ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿคฎ its about 5.15 in, im sure there are many more gross delights in there but im pacing myself for fear of throwing up LOL

And with postman pat music ๐Ÿคฃ

monga

VIP Member
Spotted that ๐Ÿคฃ. I love how she put โ€œthank me later hunsโ€ er, I donโ€™t think so hun not with your spelling ๐Ÿคฃ
Maybe itโ€™s sewage and beans she meant ๐Ÿ˜‚jd seasonings+ Tans recipes are only good for one place the ๐Ÿ’ฉhole ma loofs ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha