Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is a complete piss taker, I have never seen anyone with so much disposable income, I work hard and earn a decent wage, we certainly don't go short for things but to be able to spend like these piss takers would be a dream. She is definitely either claiming false benefits and not declaring her self employed wages, and after Chris's little insurance scam on that poor old lady I have had enough of them. Anyway to get to the point, I have quite easily managed to find her full address. So now with this address I am able to report them for tax evasion and benefit fraud.
What scam? What have I missed?

Reactions: 1
so she's not expecting a loss tomorrow as shes "still swollen from star week" what language does she speak??? she drones on and on how she won't give up and will keep going despite not losing much, she yawns a record amount of times in this vlog and she's in bed for 7.15 saying how tired she is, cor-beh is at cubs but what about poor Rio? his mum goes to bed so early and she said when Chris gets back from picking corby up they were going to eat syns and watch TV in bed, what do the boys do? its a funny set up for sure.
Plus she bought them both a new bedding set for Corby having a good week, two days before his birthday and just after Christmas but she doesn't bribe him to be good ma loves ;)

Reactions: 8
“Meh name is Tan, I run a diet plan scam, I yawn all deh and show ya meh tonsils man” has GOT to be reading Tattle, mentioned she had a shower AND thinking of taking the boys to two different activities over the weekend? Too coincidental for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In the recent vlog she mentions wednesday meeting with a social worker. Is that the key worker she is refering to? I thought chris had called him to say they dont need any help. Im guessing its not as easy as that anymore. I still think the rainbow centre offering her the option of ‘help’ is them disgusing the fact they are low key investigating the family. Could be wrong though 🤔

Reactions: 7
In the recent vlog she mentions wednesday meeting with a social worker. Is that the key worker she is refering to? I thought chris had called him to say they dont need any help. Im guessing its not as easy as that anymore. I still think the rainbow centre offering her the option of ‘help’ is them disgusing the fact they are low key investigating the family. Could be wrong though 🤔
she said when Chris rang him he said that he would come do one last visit to wrap things up, she wasn't happy at that! But I think like you, its not that easy once they're involved and I doubt she'll simply get the referral she wants after just one or two visits, I guess we can look forward to more ranty vlogs on the situ from her ;)

Reactions: 6
“Meh name is Tan, I run a diet plan scam, I yawn all deh and show ya meh tonsils man” has GOT to be reading Tattle, mentioned she had a shower AND thinking of taking the boys to two different activities over the weekend? Too coincidental for sure.
I was going to put the very same when I heard her rattling on about taking the boys to inflatable pool 😂😂

Reactions: 5
What I'm wondering on this fine Sunday morning, is how our dear Tan found the time to become a "certified nutritionist" with all the birthdays she has in February. She must have done her training on another month. 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she said when Chris rang him he said that he would come do one last visit to wrap things up, she wasn't happy at that! But I think like you, its not that easy once they're involved and I doubt she'll simply get the referral she wants after just one or two visits, I guess we can look forward to more ranty vlogs on the situ from her ;)
She better hope he don't go off the rails. Hurt himself or another kid or get a referral back to Social Services coz the fact shes turned help down will be used against her. She will be seen as unwill to cooperate and unwilling to do the best by her child.

What I'm wondering on this fine Sunday morning, is how our dear Tan found the time to become a "certified nutritionist" with all the birthdays she has in February. She must have done her training on another month. 🤷‍♀️
“Get out and work !”. She wouldn’t know a hard day’s work if it hit her in the face !

Reactions: 7
so she's not expecting a loss tomorrow as shes "still swollen from star week" what language does she speak??? she drones on and on how she won't give up and will keep going despite not losing much, she yawns a record amount of times in this vlog and she's in bed for 7.15 saying how tired she is, cor-beh is at cubs but what about poor Rio? his mum goes to bed so early and she said when Chris gets back from picking corby up they were going to eat syns and watch TV in bed, what do the boys do? its a funny set up for sure.
Plus she bought them both a new bedding set for Corby having a good week, two days before his birthday and just after Christmas but she doesn't bribe him to be good ma loves ;)
Never known anything like it with the yawning, no wonder people bloody comment on it ma love! There’s no way she would cope with a proper job, she’s exhausted without one, I love how she tries to make herself look busy. I was howling when she said she’d managed to do a couple of meal plans, people are paying her with their hard earned money and she makes out she “managed“ to fit it in wtf?! These poor people must be deluded buying her tit meal plans.
I thought the same about the bedding sets, bloody hell as you say just after Christmas and a couple of days before his birthday??
She defo bribes him for sure. They do seem to have a lot of spare cash to spend on crap 🤔

She 100% reads here, she wouldn’t be able to help herself. She’s far too impulsive not to come on here!

• Heart
Chocolate bday cake - "we can eat this with custard" dirty mare😣 and who the tell tells an 8yr old that they are halfway to becoming an adult? She says the most stupid bleeping dumb arse things in the world to that poor little boy 🙄 And Tan you're an adult at 18... not 16. He'll likely still be in school unless he ends up in young offenders thanks to your parenting!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can't wait till Thursday's vlog

I was going to put the very same when I heard her rattling on about taking the boys to inflatable pool 😂😂
That'll be lovely for the other families! her bouncing about on pool inflatables while still on * week ...everyone in Burnley take note

On the Sun article it said trainee nutritionist never heard her mention uni or college in any vlogs ?

Can't wait till Thursday's vlog

That'll be lovely for the other families! her bouncing about on pool inflatables while still on * week ...everyone in Burnley take note

On the Sun article it said trainee nutritionist never heard her mention uni or college in any vlogs ?
Must be one of them mickey mouse certificates u can pick up on ebay or online you know the ones Arthur Daly used to dish out

Last edited:
I remember ages ago she addressed comments about her yawning. Apparently those yawns we see are the only yawns she does all day. I'm not even making that up, she did actually say that.
Because we all keep track of our yawns...right next to our syns tracker 🤣

Still swolen from star week? bleeping hell! Read up on pms symptoms and it states that they all disappear with a day or 2 of your period starting hence the name PREmenstrual syndrome.

Actually, i think i read that pms stuff in an SW magazine years ago that debunked hormonal myths and weight loss.
I bloat before it arrives and it resulted in a 3lb gain recently but within a week 2.5lb of that had gone. I have been trying to eat well this year and so far so good so i blame my bloat. It goes away though as my scales proved so blaming star week is fine before it actually comes but Tan, the symptoms go within a day or 2 of coming on and life is once again as it was x

Last edited:
  • Haha
there is no way she won't have any of that cake! im calling it now......she'll say she won't but she will and she'll say it was within her syns or that she listened to her "bod-eh" and it needed it after all her "ard work at the gym" but that shes "drawing the laaaaarrn" and "it were a special occasion so she couldn't not have any" she'll probably even claim that "corb-eh" insisted she had some ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there is no way she won't have any of that cake! im calling it now......she'll say she won't but she will and she'll say it was within her syns or that she listened to her "bod-eh" and it needed it after all her "ard work at the gym" but that shes "drawing the laaaaarrn" and "it were a special occasion so she couldn't not have any" she'll probably even claim that "corb-eh" insisted she had some ;)
She be sitting like Bruce Bogtrotter as we speak

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh just have some of your sons birthday cake ffs Tan!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not that I was counting or anything but she yawned 3 times by 6 minutes and 11 seconds of continuous footage. Then yawned another twice in the las two minutes. Why does she have to hippo yawn??

Also it was star week last week, it cannot still be star week, unless she’s trying to cover herself for not sticking to plan all week ... surely not 🤔

Also who has custard on a birthday cake. Apple pie, sticky toffee pudding, absolutely but not a birthday cake!!!!

And looking at the amount of birthdays this month I reckon she is going to struggle to stay on plan. I bet she has some of that cake!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.