Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneylover

VIP Member
I cant believe all the gaming gear she’s bought Corby for his birthday. What about some crafts things day out or even some games they can play together? You’d think she is buying for an 18 year old professional gamer 🤣 i mean i dont have a son aged 8 so im not sure what they’re into but i most certainly would not allow all his free time to be consumed by xbox and the switch. I bet Rio is doing the same and he is only 5. What an absolute joke 😩
I thought that, seeing as she hardly lets him on the Xbox according to her 🤔

Jesus, those meal plans are a disgrace it’s slimming world she’s flogging there. I wonder what sw would think. They probably wouldn’t give a shit I’m guessing but I’m surprised she hasn’t been reported for it. She didn’t stop yawning in the latest video, she attempts to cover her mouth but takes her hand away while her mouth is still wide open 🤣. So, she went to the gym, went to her Grandad’s and saw the nurse, picked Corbeh up from school and took him to the hospital appointment all without a shower or bath ma loves. She is one dirty skanky cow, honestly I would feel absolutely grubby as fuck if I did all that after the gym without a shower. I went to the gym last night, had to stop for petrol on my way home, pay at pump wasn’t working so I had to go in to pay for it, I felt manky I just can’t imagine carrying on my day and going about my business all sweaty and greasy 🤢 she really is unbelievable. Why was she sitting in bed at 6:30 she’s a lazy cow. Said they were gonna bath the boys, no I think Chris was bathing the boys! Did she have a shower herself 🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Lady in Wales

I don't know why she measured out vegetable oil for those rank cakes, she should have just syphoned the oil straight from her particularly disgusting grease ridden hair! Why would you stand in front of a camera looking like that, that woman has no shame! Can you imagine those birds when they are left out of their cage to fly free. I bet they are shitting everywhere. I dread to think how much crap is caked on top of her curtain poles as they are always perched up there! Ewww such a gross woman, I wouldn't even have a glass of water in that house, let alone a meal!

• Sick
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Have you seen her dinner 🥘 like something Worzel Gummidge pulled from under his oxter 🤭 looks like a plate of straw 🙄 the budgies could use it to nest in 🐤🐦😬

she sure is ma loof......check out the swamp she's washing up in!!! and leaves the glass until last 😂 🤮

View attachment 83158
@lexiloo your sure trying to have us throwing up on are shoes tonight....that's like something a farmer would dip his sheep in ffs ...no wonder poor Corby has a food phobia :~

Last edited:
  • Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Some people can get away with not hair washing every day. Tan isnt one of them. Everything about her looked greasy, t - shirt, hair, skin. Notice how she doesnt show anyone in the vlogs anymore. No boys, no chris, no mum. There would have been a tarrrm when that vlog would have been half an hour long and a jam packed day. She so cannot be arsed. Cant be arsed to diet, she wasnt even trying to restrict her carvery - whack it on ma love.
Cant be arsed to vlog, bake, ad.
Maybe there are problems with Chris she barely mentions the wedding now when you would think she would be getting into full flow with it. But like everything with her it burned out in 5 minutes and she is bored of it now.

Ive just read that back and thought actually, i wonder if she is depressed and that made me feel awful. Whatevers going on shes struggling to fake it, i like to have a laugh here but i did used to enjoy watching Tan and joking apart. I hope she is ok.
The trouble is within days of getting engaged she ran full throttle into the organisation of it all to the point now she only has her dress to sort and loose weight. If I'm honest I think the novelty has worn off a bit, I genuinely believe she has some form of attention issues herself because she doesn't seem to focus on anything something new comes along and wham she runs with it until bored. I don't think its depression I personally think it's a sign of not having enough going on in her life. 'Working' from home cant be all its cracked up to be.

Disneylover

VIP Member
grotty.

Just watching Tans video “story time | my weight loss journey from the beginning | unseen pictures”

her reason for losing weight: Her and Chris might break up. Not that she had a young child. No.
Why would her and Chris break up because she was big? She always says Chris loved her at her biggest. She talks in riddles this one! Well yes, most people would be doing it for their kids wouldn’t they, strange

What a switch about in regards to Corby's behaviour before no one had any problems with him only the school, now it seems everyone including herself is having problems.She'll be telling the therapist how it's done watch this space ma luvs.

Old Dolly will be getting plenty of outings no doubt.

Rumour has it Chris's trackkies started out as white
Oh yes, agreed! She’ll be telling them how to parent kids as Tanya knows better than anyone, even a qualified therapist 🤣

I feel ashamed for her taking her Grandad to an appointment all sweaty after the gym with no shower. Scruffy cunt

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
look at her hunters chicken meal pic.....its like a bloody used sanitary towel ma loofs ;)

Has anyone bought her nutrition plans just to see what shit she puts on it? I’m tempted 😂
someone screen shot one a couple of threads back, she asks for any preferences so she can taylor it to you so the person said they didnt like mushrooms, all they got was a copy and paste bog standard meal plan and she added "no mushrooms" after things like bolognese or omelette :ROFLMAO:
and yes snacks were things like pack of aldi ham LOL its worth a search through just for the giggles

• Haha

BananaRama

Chatty Member
So I’m definitely thinking that this was a social worker not a key worker? As he said he was closing the case, then last time he done a risk assessment and turns out there’s been some communication issues between the centre that referred her? No wonder why she went all bat-shit about it as did Chris. It’s about your bloody parenting you knob not Corbeh’s struggles.
It does seem she down played a lot of Corbeh’s issues to the worker because he could have referred her to places to help - so shot yourself in the foot there Tan. Rather than trying to get him out the door you could have just been honest and he would have helped you.

JDo777

That's what my hair has been missing...Opurlex. I wonder if I too can achieve that 8 day unwashed look on hair freshl from the hairdressers.

Added cucumber to the spinach...we'll have a decent amount of salad by Summer.

Tan shows she loves Chris every day as she does his packed lunches and dinner...why do Tan and Gammons relate everything to food/feeding/eating?
Funny when I get my hair done I have an Olaplex treatment, perhaps the Opurlex is the one that makes your hair look greasy? I’ll give it a swerve thanks!

• Haha

Charmed40

Chatty Member
another fine example of her presentation for the gram skills and what the hell is that in the bottom right corner? 🤮 looks like a creature that fell from her hair as she plated up!!

View attachment 81220
That looks absolutely disgusting. She's a right skanky mare but a millionaire in disguise I see 🤔. She loves to brag as well and can't wait to tell us how much she's spent. Bloody hell, my cupboards are full of tablets, plasters etc. I don't need a frigging tin pot to put them in. I could think of something better to spend 20 quid on. £97 pound in TKmaxx is quite obscene 🤬🤬🤬

monga

VIP Member
I'll save you the scrolling 🙄😂thankfully no money was exchanged, I won it 😂
How much does she charge for them?

Her boxing day vlog from last year 😂😂😂 all of them hunched over, concentrating on a scratch card at the dinner table..the dog eating a dinner out of what looked like an oven cake tray.. I spotted a bottle of ketchup on the Christmas table too. The pouring of what looks like a miniature bottle of jd over the Christmas pudding... then lighting it on fire twice for good measure 🙆🏼‍♀️😂😂 she is just precious...
The Beverly Hillbilly's

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
Why would her and Chris break up because she was big? She always says Chris loved her at her biggest. She talks in riddles this one! Well yes, most people would be doing it for their kids wouldn’t they, strange
Apparently they were close to breaking up so she thought she must lose weight in case she becomes single 😂 watch the video I’m not joking.

• Haha
  • Wow

NoseyRosey

The thing that came to mind when she said about her cousin and that she had 40 odd cousins on her dads side yet when it she organised the funeral she said she was the only person her dad had and that she had to do it all on her own and it was up to Tan to organise it all and save the day .....she really doesn't remember her own lies

• Heart

Slimwizard

Chatty Member
Ok maloofs, no more farnnnnn darnnnning for me, as you know I'm really fussy with my food, if it don't look like pig slop I'm not touching it with yours,

Ok maloofs, no more farnnnnn darnnnning for me, as you know I'm really fussy with my food, if it don't look like pig slop I'm not touching it with yours,

• Haha