Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Her bodehhh was rocking blue Monday so she had 4 biscuits, 2 packets of crisps and a takeaway she forced herself to eat so what is her excuse for last year she must’ve had blue November, blue December cause she lived off takeaways and junk food so blue January is nothing new 😂😂 she’s actually kidding herself she really is. I mean Chris lost more than her she spat the dummy out and went on a binge so maloofs god help Chris if he loses more than her this coming Monday she will be ordering one of everything off the menu like she did on Christmas Day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11

lexiloo

VIP Member
how does she manage to make all her food pics look rank? look at her breakfast butty she's done today, looks like shes put it on a used dirty plate :LOL: either that or she's added ketchup with a slingshot! and how much cheese does she eat??? its on everything!!!!

• Haha

Drxo1990

And of course her weight result and takeaway were the result of the most depressing Monday of the year instead of her being a fat shit and pining for a takeaway. It's not even February ma loves and she's already experienced the bluest Monday of the year 🤦 she's delusional.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she makes such a big deal about having to do things round the house like cleaning and washing......what else has she got to do? its not like shes doing much of either anyway...we have eyes! Also what the hell was that tea?? tuna and sweetcorn pasta with mayo......so pasta salad? wheres the rest of it? peppers, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, all the speed Tan! All she eats veg wise is bloody spinach every day chucked on the side of a tragic looking meal, remind me again why people buy meal plans from her :unsure:
im still chuckling about her washing up water from that cleaning vlog

• Sick

lexiloo

VIP Member
Best part if the dresses she picked up for her bridesmaids was one is a couple of sizes too small so she said her friend would have to lose weight before the wedding.....probably given her some free meal plans and told her to crack on wi it 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
she even manages to make a burger look rank, that bread roll looks like its been in the cupboard for a fortnight and the cheese looks like its plastic :LOL:

View attachment 74654
Looks like it's ready to walk off the plate.

She has a serious problem, the way she was describing stuffing her face with chips then forcing herself to eat a kebab even tho she wasnt even enjoying it, it rings alarm bells of a serious binge eating disorder! Oh and 'listen huns' she doesn't need to count her carbs to loose weight, she can eat all the shite and carbs she wants and still loose 7 stone in 16 munfth 🤦 snarky cow, she should maybe be a bit more nicer to people trying to give her genuine correct advice instead of pissing the people off who essentially help her to pay her bills and buy all those carb filled shite looking food hauls.
Well YOLO ma luvs!

queen areshole of arseland ;)
Think we got a glimpse of the real Tan at last

Last edited:
  • Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
imagine what colour that fleecy top will be in a week or two :sick:
tan logic = if they don't have her size in a bra she just goes down a back size and up a cup size :LOL:
agreed @Palmtrees she is very arrogant and full of herself in this one, clearly thinks she's something special but sadly ma love you can't polish a turd

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
14 thousand followers and only 138 comments on her giveaway photo, social media career going well Tan??? :unsure:
I wish she'd come back, my week isnt complete without seeing her minging food daily
She’s posted a pic of her tea, it’s chicken with bacon and cheese which looks like strangled testicles 🤣
not forgetting the tinned potatoes and mixed veg. Bloody hell ma love, change it up a bit! No wonder she falls off the wagon she eats the same all the time

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Her bodehhh was rocking blue Monday so she had 4 biscuits, 2 packets of crisps and a takeaway she forced herself to eat so what is her excuse for last year she must’ve had blue November, blue December cause she lived off takeaways and junk food so blue January is nothing new 😂😂 she’s actually kidding herself she really is. I mean Chris lost more than her she spat the dummy out and went on a binge so maloofs god help Chris if he loses more than her this coming Monday she will be ordering one of everything off the menu like she did on Christmas Day!!
She'll spin him right round baby right round ,like a record baby round round round round ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

Disneylover

VIP Member
After her rant about Chris and his 2.4 loss, i was expecting her to have lost less. Ive only watched the first couple of mins but actually fair play ma love, shes lost nearly a stone in 6 weeks and its the beat we have seen her stick to it for a long time. I actually hope she sticks to it.

Ive lost my life to tattle for the last few weeks, Tan brought me over here, thank you Tan 😂. But my lord between the Teen mom threads (which are slow) The Radfords, Pip and you lot have even made me have a quick look at gammons (kill me now). Busy, busy, busy lol.
Welcome, ma love you’re gonna love it here get ready for the lols 😂

they'll struggle as its not hosted in the UK so deosn't have to adhere to super injunctions etc, many have tried and all have failed ;)
Yeah I think it people have tried to get rid of this site before but because it’s American they couldn’t.

Right ma loves, what’s the plan if tattle goes tits up, I’d bloody miss you all 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Rosieposey

VIP Member
Came on to say the same...is she really a 12? 🤔 .... I'm just trying to imagine them both all dressed up for a wedding as the bridal couple 🙈🙈
Do you think the dress will be clean, it'll have grease spots and grub all over if that disgusting coat was anything to go by at the weekend. Chris will probably wear his best grey joggers and hoody as it's wedding day though he'll wear matching hoody 😂😂

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
she doesn't feel as though shes lost anything so she might do monthly weigh ins but she knows "mathematically" she's done everything she can to lose weight so its all rarrrt ma loves plus she has a year to do it so will just chip away at it slowly.......shes like a bloody broken record! sheep fleece back on and I doubt it's been washed as she said her plan for this weekend is to do all the washing from their time away last weekend :sick:
plus another swim and no shower or bath so not only is the hair greasy its now full of chlorine LOL she makes stig of the dump look presentable!!!

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
If I paid a nutritionist and they told me to eat processed ham and tinned potatoes I’d be asking for my money back.

Sara_M

VIP Member
Just scrolling through the comments on the youtube video. She seriously can not handle anything she perceives to be criticism. The comments offering advice or a slight difference of opinion are the only ones she bothers to reply to. She's an ignorant, bitchy, know it all.

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
well after eating the boys leftover pizza crusts and saying she would only have then as her syns she then went on to have what seems to be her own private buffet, this is what she ate ma loves.......packet of mccoys crisps, angel cake, six pink wafers, two WW choc cake bars, a BLOCK of cheese!!
She "were soo ungry" but of course its almost star week so that must be it, honestly with Tan its always almost start week, actual star week or just been star week as an excuse to stuff her face, plus shes now jumped on the secret bandwagon and is spouting about that like she just discovered it, where have these dimwits been???
Her face looks puffier than ever on todays vlog, the lips look like inflatables and the hair is still not washed, tune in tomorrow for yet another thrilling instalment of slob with Tan
I wondered about that BLOCK of cheese, she shops in Aldi, they're big blocks maloof! Her presentation of her sandwich was on point again too 😯

• Haha
Reactions: 10