Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Have you sin the moving thumbnail from today's offering??! It's of her massive gob yawning! Hi Tan ma loof, we know you love a good yawn!! 😂😂
she excelled herself with the yawns on todays vlog, never known anyone yawn so much ever, she looks bloody awful when she does it too, gob wide open, gums and teeth on show, nostrils flaring and puffy face all screwed up like shes in pain........not to mention the hoover bristle lashes

• Haha
Reactions: 10

JDo777

“Meh name is Tan, I run a diet plan scam, I yawn all deh and show ya meh tonsils man” has GOT to be reading Tattle, mentioned she had a shower AND thinking of taking the boys to two different activities over the weekend? Too coincidental for sure.

• Haha

Sweetcheeks28

Chatty Member
Why was she even buying her mums outfit? Maybe her mum would have liked to go shopping, be treated for a day. Made to feel a bit special. But no, Tan has to do her own thing, as usual.
She did the same with the bridesmaid dresses. I'm sure the girls would have loved a day, trying on a few beautiful dresses but, nope. Tan nabbed the first ones she spotted in a charity shop. To be clear, I've nothing against dresses being bought from charity shops. I think that's great. But she hadn't even looked around!
I can’t watch tan the now she really gets on my last nerve did she actually buy her mums wedding outfit? Did her mum even get a say in what she’s to wear on the chavs big day? She might not make the wedding she doesn’t know what day of the week it is never mind the month 🤣 i had a fab day out with my bridesmaids I 4 bridesmaids and when they put the dresses on 2 didn’t suit the colour I wanted so I had 2 in one colour and 2 in another so I themed my colours round them and the compliments I got was amazing. I got my dress and I made my girls feel as special as I did I certainly did not buy there dresses out a charity shop and told them they had to lose weight to fit into them, I’d be telling tan to feck right off. She’s a controlling git

Clairie

I wondered if she got paid to have Orbreh, bloody dam sure I would do that for nothing friend or no friend, she has her all bloody day.
Isn't the mum the one that does Tans awful eyelashes and brows and maybe talons.
I may be wrong but if I remember rightly instead of getting paid she gets all that shit done for free. By the looks of her skills I'd rather take the cash thanks. 🤣

• Haha

Jack0

Chatty Member
Goes to gym once and thinks she will have a six pack.
Does she not realise that would never happen while you’re eating a block of cheese?!

• Haha

Drxo1990

The dirty looks she gives Chris everytime he's in one of her vlogs 🤨 god forbid he doesn't want to go to nandos and order the blandest thing on the menu.. ie calorie counting, it's too much effort, imagine having to put a real effort into something she's so desperate to have 😂 she really does just live in her own little bubble

Attachments

lexiloo

VIP Member
another one to enjoy ma loves ;) ive only watched a bit so far but had to share when I saw her put her cloth in the loo water and then wipe the base of the loo with it 😂 🤮 its about 5.15 in, im sure there are many more gross delights in there but im pacing myself for fear of throwing up LOL

• Wow
  • Sick
I love how she was asking for help re. the baby birds a week or so ago and now all of a sudden she’s a bird expert 🤓 idk if it’s her tone or something but she comes across as a know it all.
Like how she decided she could give herself a chemical peel after doing lots of extensive research and actually burnt her skin 🙃 knows it all more than qualified professionals

Schnoodle123

I can’t believe she put foundation in her neck that far down!

Also she then went to the gym, hospital and for a carvery in the same clothes!

• Sick
  • Haha
She didn't even have shower after the gym and took her grandad shopping and went to give blood without having a wash aswell.

• Sick
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Then she said it doesn't look much! Some people don't spend that at Christmas! She's a big part of the problem without a doubt.
And then goes on to say she spends 300+ on party's and their friends bring the presents....she very presumptuous I don't expect anything when I have party's for my sons if they get anything it's a bonus.

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
I wonder what the boys be at while her and Chris are in bed all day watching Netflix ,stuck to the Xbox,switch etc.Your right that guy had her sussed that's why she was on the defensive

Gaming addiction is now a recognised illness maybe that's why he's only a problem outside of the house ,no Xbox etc in school is there ??
I always wonder why they have to watch Netflix upstairs and yes, as you say, where are the boys then?
She thinks they are the perfect family!

• Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Oh yes the pruning!! I forgot to mention that 🤣 🤣 🤣

But waiting 6 "munfs" because it takes that long "fur um ter cross over"
I wonder where they go in that 6 months? On their holidays? Or maybe it a long way away and it just takes a long time to get there🤣
Never have I heard such claptrap

• Haha

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
Why because she had a sore throat, can she not cook? If you can’t cook or Chris can’t then have beans on whole meal toast, calorie controlled ready meal or whatever. Excuses ma loofs

lexiloo

VIP Member
14 thousand followers and only 138 comments on her giveaway photo, social media career going well Tan??? :unsure:
I wish she'd come back, my week isnt complete without seeing her minging food daily

• Haha