Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Let’s hope the ‘exotic person’ from the vets calls her back-I fear for the birds. How rude was that response. You keep asking for opinions Tanya and then act the expert! Let’s hope Belle gets back to ‘pruning’ herself soon.

If being stalked by the same robin wasn’t enough...she is getting ‘me and Chrisuz cards dun’
But waiting 6 "munfs" because it takes that long "fur um ter cross over"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

monga

VIP Member
just watching the vlog......is that a massive hiccup around 1.39 just before she shows her breakfast??? 😂
She's getting worse honestly..her vlogs should come with a complimentary sick bag...sniff,snort,hiccup,scratch, pick and YAWN :~ and a warning for anybody with a weak stomach..

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is she making her children so obsessed with money?? There's something really not right in that house.

lexiloo

VIP Member
if you fancy a chuckle ma loves, have a watch of this comedy gold......Tan the beauty vlogger ;) never have I seen anyone layer as many products over each other and try to look like they have a clue what they're doing, its clear shes picked some tips up from beauty gurus and then used them all :LOL:
her products are manky and look like they'd stick to everything! how many bloody times did she need to contour......badly LOL
one plus is her hair was actually clean, doesn't happen often ma loofs

OhMyGod can you imagine her on come darn wi me. Can you imagine they'd be upstairs doing their little mini interviews that they have to do and give their ratings. They'd be absolutely ripping into her.
starter - tomato soup made wi tins er beans and carrots as per ma recipe ma loves

main - corned beef ash, bung it all in and serve once it resembles mush

dessert - eh-ton mess lark I did on a vlog (I kid you not, search youtube)

for entertainment she'll get some boo-ard games arrt and ya can have some buffet later wi things from arseland

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
She seems to have forgotten all about her dodgy liver function blood tests, you'd think she'd be healthy eating to see if she could get a better result from her next blood tests!
Too right! I would brick it!
If that’s PlayStation VR then it should not be used for children under 12. Don’t get me wrong my daughter who's 11 has 20 minutes the most on the weekends if she fancies it but it’s 12 for a reason - their eyesight is still developing so for anyone using under the guideline age of 12 its not recommended.
but Corby enjoyes it ma loofs so it don’t matter
My husband got a VR, it made him feel sick and gave him a headache....he was 37 when he got one and he sold it. I tried it, made my hands feel funny 😂 wouldnt let a kiddo on one of them c

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
Why cant she bloody check the date and day before she turns the camera on, so bloody annoying, beginning to think she
thinks it's cute and does it on purpose!

Rosieposey

VIP Member
She's managed to fix/botch job her pipes ma loofs. I'm in the wrong profession.
Question. She has a profession??

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
she doesn't feel as though shes lost anything so she might do monthly weigh ins but she knows "mathematically" she's done everything she can to lose weight so its all rarrrt ma loves plus she has a year to do it so will just chip away at it slowly.......shes like a bloody broken record! sheep fleece back on and I doubt it's been washed as she said her plan for this weekend is to do all the washing from their time away last weekend :sick:
plus another swim and no shower or bath so not only is the hair greasy its now full of chlorine LOL she makes stig of the dump look presentable!!!
I thought the same over the washing, she said “holiday washing” they were only away two nights, why has she left it all week. It’s not like she has a job to go to in the week, god she makes Gammons look busy 🤣

• Haha

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
She seems to have forgotten all about her dodgy liver function blood tests, you'd think she'd be healthy eating to see if she could get a better result from her next blood tests!

• Haha

Disneylover

VIP Member
Hi Tanya, I see you’ve been reading here ma love. She’s been sooor busy and had such a productive day! She’s had sooor many emails for collaborations too ma loves. Stop trying to justify it hun and get a proper job.
She seemed to be on a high, she’s very up and down isn’t she. Loads of videos to come of chemical cakes maloofs, can’t wait!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
So I only starting following this thread after Elaine went AWOL and I needed another hate watch. Tan’s thread kept being near the top so I read one thread. Then spent a whole night reading the others. Now I’m hooked! So I was watching her vlog last night and it finished and jumped to another one. £229 in Sainsbury’s! Just posher tinned potatoes. That was a laugh.
Then her chatty weightloss one (23k views!!) she looks worse now then she did then! I have my usual Sunday routine today - you know shower, wash my hair, so washing 😉 so I’m going to binge her older videos. It fills a void Elaine left 😂 so I thank you girls for my new obsession 😉
"I needed a new hate follow" 😂😂😂😂😂 brilliant! I too started on her for a hate follow. When I saw her dragging another haul out of a Sports Direct bag I knew I'd found another one 😆😆😆

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
so when she bangs on and on every morning about needing to clean her house......why does she never do it??? Her sink is as grubby as she is ma loofs

sink.png

• Sick
  • Wow

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
a lot of the time in schools the children are out of control because they crave attention and parents are constantly on their phones, not saying everyone, but a certain sector, and the only way these kiddies get any attention is when they play up. What’s a child to do? Exactly, play up. Come on tan, accept some blame, those poor kids crave attention
...and its a great way for him to get money! He doesn't want a sticker for having a good day, no he demands £1 and he gets it.
If he's good every other school day, he can 'earn'£3!! Sounds like a plan!

• Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
This is the transcript from the key worker visit...add in a few yawns and the tweeting birds and he doesn't need to write his notes up.

Too funny Lexi...I am laughing to myself imagining the scene played out at 4pm today.
I suspect the key worker would have a tale to tell.
I did think when Tan was laughing at him asking if it was safe...he might have been scared of birds hearing that tweeting.
I visit a lot of families at home and ask if it's ok to go in, sometimes ask if it's ok due to a dog...or a drunk uncle-not sure why she found it so odd. Also, how would the key worker know her quiet cul de sac only had elderly residents...she could be living next to a drug dealing king pin for all he knew.
And let's face it if tan answered the door I'd be asking if it was safe to go in too 😂

• Haha

wotdidijustwatch

VIP Member
Its them nails that look awful. Just long pointy things, dread to think what muck is hiding up there 🤢

God she looks terrible, her face is so puffy and swollen. What has she done to herself?
Yep was going to say this! Reckon she had a worse reaction to that lip filler than what she let on. In her old videos where she was just cooking she looked far less puffy and much cleaner.

It made me laugh that when they went to nandooors she didnt even bother to wash her hair. Im not saying go full blown dolled up for chicken like fopps probably would but just have a shower, wear your hair down, bit of mascara and lippy.....but thats just me 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
getting Chris to phone will have made things worse, the key worker will be thinking it was a kid pretending to be Chris with the way he talks
"Tan sez we don't want ya ere, she sez we dunt need no elp, she sez we're farrrrn"
You make me howl exactly like that! 🤣

• Haha