Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg you lot are frigging hilarious! I'm lay in bed reading all the comments but in her voice, you're all bloody brilliant at 'tekking er off'! You've all given me a laugh after a very crappy day! 🤣🤣😁👍👍👍

Reactions: 6
Omg you lot are frigging hilarious! I'm lay in bed reading all the comments but in her voice, you're all bloody brilliant at 'tekking er off'! You've all given me a laugh after a very crappy day! 🤣🤣😁👍👍👍
Things can only get better for you ma loof 👍🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
he's a scammers dream :ROFLMAO: bet he spends ages on the phone when dodgy Pete from India rings up to say there's a problem with his banking, log in, give him the passwords and he will fix it!!!
I almost feel sorry for him 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ll feel more sorry for him when he marries his yawning, wipe my nose right through my forehead into my hair, pick my spots and nose but then again he can’t even make a salad so he needs a mammy figure since his is no longer with him (hopefully I’m wrong) not mocking the guy for the loss of his mother could never do that to anyone but basically she has 3 kids at the end of the day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tomorrah is a new day maloof, draw the line, positive pants on. Hope you have a great day tuh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen tans latest video? She’s had bloods come back as abnormal for her liver. I do feel for her as she has bad anxiety about health but she said it could be due to poor nutrition. She’s supposed to be a nutritionist...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Talking of hedges...do you remember when Tan was off on one about Chris offering to trim the hedges back at the back of their house? It was nearly as bad as when he did the food shop on his own.
Oh my word why did she kick off?? 😂

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen tans latest video? She’s had bloods come back as abnormal for her liver. I do feel for her as she has bad anxiety about health but she said it could be due to poor nutrition. She’s supposed to be a nutritionist...
Just watched, health anxiety is awful it really is, talk about jump the gun though she’s thinking how is Chris gonna cope without her!
It’s ok though she’s going with her best friends diagnosis. She is probably right though i bet it’ll be because she’s put weight on and if she’s been eating four takeaways a week then jeez no wonder her liver bloods are high

I hope she is ok no matter what I think of her I wouldn’t wish her to be anything but healthy for her boys.

Reactions: 11
I will apologise if it's anything serious but let's face it, it's all the tit she's been packing away for the last few months. Her bodeh has had enough.
When I saw title about health scare my 1st thought was skin rash due to lack of hygiene or her bodeh having some sort of reaction to the sodding hoody 🤭

• Haha
The way she films when she's driving is terrifying. She barely checks her mirrors! Just waffles on to the camera 😲

Thought our tan was a highly accredited nutritionist ??? God all the women eats is bacon and egg slapped between toast , everything is beige and carb heavy no wonder her liver is not happy 😬🙄

I have a family member who's been diagnosed with a fatty liver and it was poor diet related, nothing to do with alcohol. He has to eat and drink very carefully now. It can be hereditary, but poor diet is a big factor so we were told.

[
I have a family member who's been diagnosed with a fatty liver and it was poor diet related, nothing to do with alcohol. He has to eat and drink very carefully now. It can be hereditary, but poor diet is a big factor so we were told.
Yes, I know someone who has fatty liver and he had to change his eating habits x

Thought our tan was a highly accredited nutritionist ??? God all the women eats is bacon and egg slapped between toast , everything is beige and carb heavy no wonder her liver is not happy 😬🙄
Exactly, she’s showing herself up. She’s supposed to be highly skilled 🤪
She‘s removed the hoody though ma loves

Garunteed it's related to fatty liver disease. That's why they mentioned alcohol. You can have alcoholic fatty liver and non alcoholic fatty liver. Shes been eating shite and put weight on. That's it. Everyone in the comments is saying the same.

I will apologise if it's anything serious but let's face it, it's all the tit she's been packing away for the last few months. Her bodeh has had enough.
When I saw title about health scare my 1st thought was skin rash due to lack of hygiene or her bodeh having some sort of reaction to the sodding hoody 🤭
Ah totally if she has something wrong with her it’s due to her bad diet and the yo-yo up and down is worse for you than just staying big. I hope it gives her a wake up call not to feed those boys the same tit . I hope it also means she will stop giving nutritional advice ,

Reactions: 13
Garunteed it's related to fatty liver disease. That's why they mentioned alcohol. You can have alcoholic fatty liver and non alcoholic fatty liver. Shes been eating shite and put weight on. That's it. Everyone in the comments is saying the same.
Yeah agreed.

And liver readings can really vary too which is probably why they are re doing it in 6 weeks
The liver detoxes the body and her poor old liver must have been working overtime with all the crap she's been eating over the last few months! 4 take aways per week! Shocking! And those poor boys who don't even have a choice and just have eat what is given to them. Disgusting!
I can't believe she doesn't think about the health implications of eating so much junk food, especially being a nutritionist and all that ( ;) ) surely she's not that stupid to just be losing weight so she looks good!

Honestly, I despair of people like her!

[

Yes, I know someone who has fatty liver and he had to change his eating habits x

Exactly, she’s showing herself up. She’s supposed to be highly skilled 🤪
She‘s removed the hoody though ma loves
But the big question is has she washed it? (tune in to the nxt episode of Grim with Tan to find out).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its the click bait video titles! she had a raised level and needs it retesting. I know she has health anxiety but take a deep breath and instead of making a video about it talk to the dr first. Plus maybe talk to them about the anxiety and see if there is help there because it is clearly a huge problem.

She said hersef they were having 4 takeaways a week pre xmas so the trained nutritionist in her should have known how that will effect her body

• Wow
Thats what donna dyble had if any of u watch her

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.