Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4 takeaways a week....everything else processed and/or beige......lots of fast food at Disney.....beige carb-fest buffets at Christmas and barely a fruit or vegetable to be seen ad she wonders why its altered her liver function?? sweet jesus half the country will have the same results after xmas let alone anyone with the "diet" she's been on since october!
Health anxiety is awful but to see her sat crying to the camera about how will Chris cope without her when the only thing she's had is a call to say re test needed in six weeks is just sympathy chasing. Common sense should tell her if its a 6 week wait its not classed as serious and the fact she's a "trained nutritionist" should tell her its likely all about diet. I know we joke about her hair being greasy but its been a lot worse the last few months of the year, its all that crap she eats affecting her hair, skin etc, does that not tell her to get some decent fresh healthy food in her?
Im still gobsmacked at the 4 takeaways a week 😦
she won't learn, she'll be back on the tinned spuds and soggy frozen veg calling it a healthy meal and thinking that its all she needs for the week.
Frozen veg is fine but not the way she boils every last nutrient out of it so it resembles compost its not

Reactions: 10
4 takeaways a week....everything else processed and/or beige......lots of fast food at Disney.....beige carb-fest buffets at Christmas and barely a fruit or vegetable to be seen ad she wonders why its altered her liver function?? sweet jesus half the country will have the same results after xmas let alone anyone with the "diet" she's been on since october!
Health anxiety is awful but to see her sat crying to the camera about how will Chris cope without her when the only thing she's had is a call to say re test needed in six weeks is just sympathy chasing. Common sense should tell her if its a 6 week wait its not classed as serious and the fact she's a "trained nutritionist" should tell her its likely all about diet. I know we joke about her hair being greasy but its been a lot worse the last few months of the year, its all that crap she eats affecting her hair, skin etc, does that not tell her to get some decent fresh healthy food in her?
Im still gobsmacked at the 4 takeaways a week 😦
she won't learn, she'll be back on the tinned spuds and soggy frozen veg calling it a healthy meal and thinking that its all she needs for the week.
Frozen veg is fine but not the way she boils every last nutrient out of it so it resembles compost its not
Tinned potatos are they not syned on sw

Reactions: 3
Four bloody takeaways in one week!
Jeez those poor kids, what about their health oh great nutritionist!
Should be ashamed of herself there is no excuse other than greed and laziness, more than likely a bit of both and must cost a fortune.
Tan has no idea about a healthy diet even when she says she's on one, the state of that sandwich she had yesterday, mind you thats before she was banging on about her liver. Lets see if she changes her eating habits to a more liver friendly diet, plenty of foods that promote a healthy liver out there and so easy to just google them, especially as shes so anxious about it, I know I frigging would.

Reactions: 10
Should be ashamed of herself there is no excuse other than greed and laziness, more than likely a bit of both and must cost a fortune.
Tan has no idea about a healthy diet even when she says she's on one, the state of that sandwich she had yesterday, mind you thats before she was banging on about her liver. Lets see if she changes her eating habits to a more liver friendly diet, plenty of foods that promote a healthy liver out there and so easy to just google them, especially as shes so anxious about it, I know I frigging would.
yeah to me if you were that scared about your health youd eat as clean as possiable

Reactions: 7
Never thought of the money, it must have been around £80-£100 for four takeaways. This is someone who is supposed to be saving for a wedding and mortgage 🙄

Reactions: 8
Never thought of the money, it must have been around £80-£100 for four takeaways. This is someone who is supposed to be saving for a wedding and mortgage 🙄
Plus I think I would have been so ashamed not just me eating it but giving it to the boyyss. I would never admit to having four. 😱
Our Tan has no filter ma luvs.

What an absolute Chav she is. I actually can’t bring myself to look at any of her vlogs. Just looking at that greasy face posed on these threads makes me heave. The whole family look like they need to be fumigated. Yuck!!

Mad as a box of frog her!
Apt description! Haven’t seen anything from her in ages. I doubt very much she’s following any weight loss plan. She could never stick to anything, and kept coming up with a new fad every few weeks!

Reactions: 6
So the nutritionist has poor nutrition, oh the bleeping irony 😂😂😂 we could have told her that

• Haha
What an absolute Chav she is. I actually can’t bring myself to look at any of her vlogs. Just looking at that greasy face posed on these threads makes me heave. The whole family look like they need to be fumigated. Yuck!!

Apt description! Haven’t seen anything from her in ages. I doubt very much she’s following any weight loss plan. She could never stick to anything, and kept coming up with a new fad every few weeks!
Think she has a lot of mental health problems. She was very open about it all hence why she doesn’t work... another stay at home housewife. Facebook profile prob states “full time mummy”. Loads of videos of her crying on camera 🙄

So the nutritionist has poor nutrition, oh the bleeping irony 😂😂😂 we could have told her that
And all of the idiots buying her meal plans prob have the same health concerns 😴

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.