Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who buys a meal plan from someone who looks like they swim at the local chippy, has zero energy and potential fatty liver??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely lost for words. Instead of using oil to make your brownies nice and moist and cooked correctly, chuck a few sprays of fraa- liite in the mix instead 🤦 Gives me the absolute fear to think of the amount of artificial flavourings and sweeteners in those cake mixes, I'd rather gain a stone than eat that tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's had that much lip filler pumped in she looks like she's got a tash :LOL:

tash.png

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought her lips looked worse in the latest Skinny Syrup. Perhaps it was filmed in advance. Just why ?

Reactions: 3
She's dipping into the sauce bottle, licking her finger or in actual fact warrrrping her finger down the entire length of her giant tongue then going back in :sick: this woman is an animal!

• Sick
Golden syrup is high in fat???? 🤔 lol 😆 since when??? Jesus she gives us some quality facts !!! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Golden syrup is high in fat???? 🤔 lol 😆 since when??? Jesus she gives us some quality facts !!! 🤦‍♀️
Dont forget she's a fully qualified nutritionist, Tan knows 😂😂😂

I thought her lips looked worse in the latest Skinny Syrup. Perhaps it was filmed in advance. Just why ?
Looks like shes wearing same outfit as yesterday though and we all know how Tan likes to wear something to death 🤭

Reactions: 4
so if she's doing an advert she puts some foundation and lippy on ma loves, wonder if part of her contract was to smarten her appearance ;)
ive got zero respect for any company who chooses her or approves the god awful content she spews out as adverts, full of inaccuracies and Tan logic AKA bullshit and im so sure they just love the fact she said the hazelnut praline smells just like popcorn LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Skinny coffee does amazing stuff...reduces bloating, helps weight loss and boosts your metabolism and best of all, it's got new packaging and 'it's more better' :oops:
I'll buy some for the more better packaging 'cos it certainly ain't worth buying for any of its claims!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Im sorry but how can they afford all these things.. lip fillers
botox
disneyland trip
london weekend away
michael kors smart watch
4 takeaways a week
Average of £150 a week food shop
???
as well as saving for a wedding and a mortgage... something dodgy is going on there 🤔 🤔 wouldnt surprise me if Chris was lowkey up to no good and had something dodgy going on on the side 😂 he always ‘pops out’ in the evenings wonder where he goes 🤔

Reactions: 11
Im sorry but how can they afford all these things.. lip fillers
botox
disneyland trip
london weekend away
michael kors smart watch
4 takeaways a week
Average of £150 a week food shop
???
as well as saving for a wedding and a mortgage... something dodgy is going on there 🤔 🤔 wouldnt surprise me if Chris was lowkey up to no good and had something dodgy going on on the side 😂 he always ‘pops out’ in the evenings wonder where he goes 🤔
I've often wondered this, she has said he likes to go and hang around with his mates. What is he 12 ??

• Haha
She's dipping into the sauce bottle, licking her finger or in actual fact warrrrping her finger down the entire length of her giant tongue then going back in :sick: this woman is an animal!
Oh that was just vile, it made me feel ill her doing the tongue waaarrrrrp. But ma luvs she didn't want to ruin her sexy mother pucker lip gloss. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Tans top 10... coming soon as suggested by a viewer! 😩

1. Tinned potatoes
2. Tinned potatoes
3. Tinned potatoes
4. Tinned potatoes
5. Tinned potatoes
6. Tinned potatoes
7. Tinned potatoes
8. Tinned potatoes
9. Tinned potatoes
10. Corned beef

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.