Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Admittedly I don't wash a hoody after every single time I wear it unless it's dirty but I would not wear it every single day for weeks on end without chucking it in the machine, I wouldn't even wear it for a second day running because I like to wear something different every day 😂. But that is just the mankyest, dirtiest, blackest thing iv seen in a long time.. it must smell so bad 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 7
She said she’s very short tempered and scatty the now cause star week is looming. She seems to have her monthlies all the time it’s her excuse for be a moody git and to eat all the 💩 she can get her hands on. She is listening to her bodeh after all 🤣🤣
I'm sure these youtubers have a period every other week!
also makes me cringe so hard when she rubs her face with the palm of her hand from the chin up to her forehead, her lips and her nose get turned up she rubs so hard, she really is grossness personified
Also why doesn't she edit the big yawns out as she repeats what she was saying anyway.....oh wait I know too bloody lazy!

Reactions: 5
Admittedly I don't wash a hoody after every single time I wear it unless it's dirty but I would not wear it every single day for weeks on end without chucking it in the machine, I wouldn't even wear it for a second day running because I like to wear something different every day 😂. But that is just the mankyest, dirtiest, blackest thing iv seen in a long time.. it must smell so bad 😷
Yeh but Grim with Tan is rank ! enviromental health will have to be called in to get it removed shortly, the grease and bacteria she's harbouring underneath it must be a danger to society ma luvs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It's been a manic day... Everyone in pj's and the same hoodie on and unwashed hair. But a lost 6 point foowarr ma luvs so ma bodah is doing whar it needz to do. Use your discount code 'Stink with Tan' on all your orange hoodies

• Haha
Watching her driving in the car she looks like Pete burns.
This has tickled me 😂

Vlog number 9 on the trot. Dirty mare
Couldn’t believe she had the same bloody thing on again 😮 she’s one dirty cow

It's been a manic day... Everyone in pj's and the same hoodie on and unwashed hair. But a lost 6 point foowarr ma luvs so ma bodah is doing whar it needz to do. Use your discount code 'Stink with Tan' on all your orange hoodies
She must have been putting some shite away before she got back on plan to lose 6lb in 4 days ma loves.
Stink with Tan 🤣

Last edited:
I think we'd all be a bit more sympathetic if she was honest. Like OK I lost all this weight but now I've put four stone back on, things have been hard etc. Instead it's how much money things are, selling diet plans, drawing lines then not being bothered.

Reactions: 6
So shes tekkin corby to hospital tomorrow (today). Who's going to bet she wears the hoody to the appointment. 🤢🤢🤢
Did those children get dressed yesterday? I'm pretty sure Rio has had Pjs on for the last 2 vlogs, they're absolute mingers the lot of them 🤦‍♀️
But at least her bodeh has done what it needs to do 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So shes tekkin corby to hospital tomorrow (today). Who's going to bet she wears the hoody to the appointment. 🤢🤢🤢
Did those children get dressed yesterday? I'm pretty sure Rio has had Pjs on for the last 2 vlogs, they're absolute mingers the lot of them 🤦‍♀️
But at least her bodeh has done what it needs to do 🙄
Feeding the baby buttons for breakfast and unable to count to 6 at weigh in shows her mentality.

• Haha
so shes back to being the expert on everything as she sits there in her rotten manky hoody that will no doubt stink to high hell by now, some gems from the latest vlog......

shes not bothered that shes aching as its her bod-eh doing what it needs to do, repairing itself and building muscle (yet she used it as an excuse not to go back to the gym) :ROFLMAO:
shes not feeling very hungry as she cooks tea but she "will be after she eats it" :unsure:
as she zoomed in on her lunch of fruit and yogurt there was a rarrt big stain on her leggings....yak and they were all bobbly from being worn too much, she can splash out on a Disney trip, a London trip, all those xmas gifts and spend over £200 on a watch for her birthday (3 months early) but can't afford leggings or shampoo.........

She will smell ma loves its a fact, the honking hoody, the stained leggings, the hair that has more grease than the local chippy and her lack of basic hygiene in general, new channel name ming with tan ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Some stuff just shouldn't be vlogged. Manky jumpers stains and the really scruffy stuff. She can't just get in the bath and get back in the same stuff surely???

Some stuff just shouldn't be vlogged. Manky jumpers stains and the really scruffy stuff. She can't just get in the bath and get back in the same stuff surely???
not only does she get back in the same clothes, sometimes she has a bath and doesn't wash her hair! I've seen her say a couple of times now she's had a bath yet the greasy crown is still there fighting for some fresh water and a bit of pantene ;)

not only does she get back in the same clothes, sometimes she has a bath and doesn't wash her hair! I've seen her say a couple of times now she's had a bath yet the greasy crown is still there fighting for some fresh water and a bit of pantene ;)
Come to think of it, do we ever see washing, cleaning that youtuber thing where we get what they do and then time lapse the cleaning lol. A jumper I can just about forgive but putting on manky leggings after a bath oh my days lol

Reactions: 3
Come to think of it, do we ever see washing, cleaning that youtuber thing where we get what they do and then time lapse the cleaning lol. A jumper I can just about forgive but putting on manky leggings after a bath oh my days lol
but the jumper is now on day 9 of being worn, it'll be running to the washing machine its self at this rate ;) she has claimed to do some "deep cleans" now and again and once she vlogged "cleaning" the bathroom but its not my idea of a deep clean, it was just a "waarrrrp ova" then hoovered, thats why it makes me chuckle so much when she claims to need a clean house to function :LOL: all I can think about is the state of the bedding with all that grease on it eurgh, my son sweats a lot overnight in summer and I wash his pillowcases every day as they can stink if left and thats after he's had a shower every night too so imagine what hers must smell like.......im making myself wretch now at the thought LOL

but the jumper is now on day 9 of being worn, it'll be running to the washing machine its self at this rate ;) she has claimed to do some "deep cleans" now and again and once she vlogged "cleaning" the bathroom but its not my idea of a deep clean, it was just a "waarrrrp ova" then hoovered, thats why it makes me chuckle so much when she claims to need a clean house to function :LOL: all I can think about is the state of the bedding with all that grease on it eurgh, my son sweats a lot overnight in summer and I wash his pillowcases every day as they can stink if left and thats after he's had a shower every night too so imagine what hers must smell like.......im making myself wretch now at the thought LOL
And not forgetting poor Aubreh rolling round where the manky rug usually is, at this rate she'll be contracting the plague.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.