Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god she’s such a scruffy cow!

Seriously tan sort your tit out maloof
she's getting worse.....if thats even possible! she looks like she's literally been dragged through a hedge backwards as my nan would say ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Talking of hedges...do you remember when Tan was off on one about Chris offering to trim the hedges back at the back of their house? It was nearly as bad as when he did the food shop on his own.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Talking of hedges...do you remember when Tan was off on one about Chris offering to trim the hedges back at the back of their house? It was nearly as bad as when he did the food shop on his own.
My favourite Chris moment was the holiday to Butlins when he got a salad and her plate was full of chips and lasagne. Hilarious 😂 Tans face was classic.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My favourite Chris moment was the holiday to Butlins when he got a salad and her plate was full of chips and lasagne. Hilarious 😂 Tans face was classic.
or when he "were scammed" on the motorway with that fake gold ring lol Tanya was furious and he'd only lost £13 :LOL: :LOL: imagine if he'd had more cash on him and given it all away

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Honestly never known someone so dim to not only get scammed once, but twice in the space of a couple months, he's a right biscuit short of a picnic that one 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly never known someone so dim to not only get scammed once, but twice in the space of a couple months, he's a right biscuit short of a picnic that one 😂😂
if you search Chris got scammed trim with tan on youtube loads come up haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When he's got to be at the next job but takes a detour up a mountain 😂⛰. Did he think he was in a episode of a netflix crime show, buying rings off some guy in a bmw thinking r tan wants to live a reet narce life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
IS THAT WHAT YOU'VE OPTED FOR? IS THAT YOUR STARTER? A SALAD? 😂😂 absolute gold, she almost fell off her chair I had visions of her throwing it in his face. Not everyone's a little piggy when it comes to an all you can eat buffet tan maloof 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IS THAT WHAT YOU'VE OPTED FOR? IS THAT YOUR STARTER? A SALAD? 😂😂 absolute gold, she almost fell off her chair I had visions of her throwing it in his face. Not everyone's a little piggy when it comes to an all you can eat buffet tan maloof 🤦
😂😂😂😂 When he's saying something sensible like making room for my pudding and she's tried to cut it raarrght out

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂😂😂😂 When he's saying something sensible like making room for my pudding and she's tried to cut it raarrght out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
im laughing at the memory of those tutorials she did using skinny sauces....how we howled at those ;) she was clearly pround of them ma loves as she saved them as her highlights on youtube ha

• Haha
Just had too do it 😂 too funny, got all the classics there 😂😆
he's a scammers dream :ROFLMAO: bet he spends ages on the phone when dodgy Pete from India rings up to say there's a problem with his banking, log in, give him the passwords and he will fix it!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.