Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she's so bloody snippy in her replies, you can just tell she's moody as hell and probably very fiery to people, as soon as the camera is switched on the vlogs her "real" face and scowl is on then quick as a flash its straight into "hello ma loves" and the smile pops on ;)

Reactions: 9
she's so bloody snippy in her replies, you can just tell she's moody as hell and probably very fiery to people, as soon as the camera is switched on the vlogs her "real" face and scowl is on then quick as a flash its straight into "hello ma loves" and the smile pops on ;)
Its all the calories coming out of her bodeh 😂😂😒

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she’s very short tempered and scatty the now cause star week is looming. She seems to have her monthlies all the time it’s her excuse for be a moody git and to eat all the 💩 she can get her hands on. She is listening to her bodeh after all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do people have to check out and talk about their spots on camera? I mean really??? No one would notice the bloody thing if you didn’t talk about it all the time 😡

Reactions: 5
she was saying the other day how she doesn't like a dirty house, has to be a clean house etc yet she seems to just wipe round, dust a bit and hoover. All that grout would need is a bleach spray and some elbow grease putting into a rarrrt good scrub ma love and lets face it she clearly has the time to do it. I've just cleaned all my kitchen cupboards and handles, taken everything off the worktops and cleaned everywhere, mopped the tiles, bleached the grouting on the floor and its gleaming, only takes minutes if you keep on top of it but I guess hygiene is not her priority if she's willing to get into a public swimming pool looking like a grease ball and not even shower off the pool water or wash her greasy chlorine hair until the evening :sick:
I do admit its a thing for me, I judge people with dirty hair, I always think if their hair is that dirty whats their "garden" area like LOL honking maloof
Maybe that's why the pool was deserted ? they heard Grim with Tan was in town ma luvs!

On her Facebook she’s saying she’s put 3.5 stone back on but she’s still in her size 12’s how the hell can that be unless she’s talking about her stretched leggings maloofs
Must be size 12 shoes she's talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 6
hey My loves did you know I’m 17 stone but honestly my clothes are a size 14 I’m 5ft 11 so I carry it well (I’m being sarcastic by the way 🤣🤣) get your head out your stinking arse Tan be bleeping honest less scatty with your arselickers at the end of the day they help you with your lifestyle oh I forgot you only get pennies for vlogging but who in their right mind would be a miserable twit every day and vlog for pennies we ain’t stupid ffs. I can assure you. You don’t make a decent living with they meal plans they are a joke you take money off people for trash plans your no nutritionist but you don’t care cause it makes your bank balance bloom, I used to think you where ok but now I think your a minging, disgusting, money grabbing scatty witch sounds harsh but it’s true

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
hey My loves did you know I’m 17 stone but honestly my clothes are a size 14 I’m 5ft 11 so I carry it well (I’m being sarcastic by the way 🤣🤣) get your head out your stinking arse Tan be bleeping honest less scatty with your arselickers at the end of the day they help you with your lifestyle oh I forgot you only get pennies for vlogging but who in their right mind would be a miserable twit every day and vlog for pennies we ain’t stupid ffs. I can assure you. You don’t make a decent living with they meal plans they are a joke you take money off people for trash plans your no nutritionist but you don’t care cause it makes your bank balance bloom, I used to think you where ok but now I think your a minging, disgusting, money grabbing scatty witch sounds harsh but it’s true
For God sake don't hold back!

• Haha
Why are all of these YouTubers obsessed with sizing down or stating they are a particular size in clothing? It's a trend I'm seeing with many. They need to ignore the labels and concentrate more on what they are stuffing down their necks or their fitness..as no-one believes it all anyway!

Reactions: 5
Today's vlog is more body magic and you've guessed it the still unwashed orange hoodday.

This is what she claims she did in the gym as advised by a trainer my luvs....struggle to believe she did all this and this is seems to be all over the place in terms of structure but i'm sure her trainer is a high end reputable fully qualified instructor.......
15 minute sprint on the treadmill
Arm and legs weights
20 minute HIIT with dead lifts
15 mins bike

She had hiccups for for part of it but continued to hiccup and talk through it.

Chris has lost 4 pounds already my luvs so she'll be fuming if she hasn't lost that too 😂

She says it's twenty to two in the afternoon and she's back in her pj's but she did get up at 8 to go to the gym. Why are these vloggers so lazy, she thinks that 8am is getting up very early and if you do get up at that time it's acceptable to get back into your stinking PJ's at 2pm. How would she ever cope with a job, she is so delusional!! I think she must see the likes of Gammons doing it and they all think it's acceptable now. NO NO No!!

Think she's seen here as she's actually got fresh potatoes and veg for her Sunday dinner.

I love that, before she started rhyming off her work out, she began by saying "i did what I normally do..." 🤣 as if she is Always at the gym lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she is hands down the only person who claims to have had a shower or a bath yet gets out looking grimier! She was bright red and sweaty when she left the gym, must have reeked! yet went home and sat down to vlog, she said she was going to have a shower (at last) yet next clip was her back in the pj's with hair super greasy still so she either didn't have the shower at all....urgh or she didn't wash her hair....she's bloody gross
she also said today is weigh day yet silence so far!

shes had a fab result which she'll share tomorrow but for now she's resting as shes listening to her bod-eh and its telling her she's done too much :LOL: is she for real? shes been in her pj's and yawning on the sofa as per for most of the last few days
oh and if she calls those poached eggs "great" then she needs to know the difference between hard boiled and poached as looking at those yolks they're rock hard maloof ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
She needs to put out a disclaimer every time she vlogs “don’t watch this if your eating maloofs” coz you’ll get put off your food. I mean seriously she picks at her spots, yawns constantly without covering her gob, hiccups, does silent burps, picks her ears, picks her nose, rubs her face wtf!!!!!!! 🤢

• Sick
She needs to put out a disclaimer every time she vlogs “don’t watch this if your eating maloofs” coz you’ll get put off your food. I mean seriously she picks at her spots, yawns constantly without covering her gob, hiccups, does silent burps, picks her ears, picks her nose, rubs her face wtf!!!!!!! 🤢
also makes me cringe so hard when she rubs her face with the palm of her hand from the chin up to her forehead, her lips and her nose get turned up she rubs so hard, she really is grossness personified

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I think subtitled is the only way to watch trim with tan from now on ma loofs 😂😂
Gutted I'm back to work today, I'm gonna struggle to keep up now 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.