Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post bath apparently, how someone can look so grubby after a bath is beyond me 🤭
Another mucky bugger is What Luce does, she wears the same black clicked scruffy clothes all the time, her house is a tip and apparently her baby smells of cheese! Does she not have a thread of her own?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Another mucky bugger is What Luce does, she wears the same black clicked scruffy clothes all the time, her house is a tip and apparently her baby smells of cheese! Does she not have a thread of her own?
I don't think I can cope with anymore of the scruffs

OMG! just had a look your right ,that house is a tip.

Reactions: 1
she had to set her alarm for 8.30 to go swimming and is moaning she could have had an extra hour in bed! she's got kids and manages to sleep in until that time, thats mid morning to me :ROFLMAO: then she got home looking like she most definitely did not shower at the pool and is getting back in her pj's, how can she claim to be so busy when she does nothing hardly and is always up late and in bed early, does nothing but yawn and is always tired.
Maybe she could spend some of her free time cleaning that filthy grouting in the tiles near her cooker, its grim

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she had to set her alarm for 8.30 to go swimming and is moaning she could have had an extra hour in bed! she's got kids and manages to sleep in until that time, thats mid morning to me :ROFLMAO: then she got home looking like she most definitely did not shower at the pool and is getting back in her pj's, how can she claim to be so busy when she does nothing hardly and is always up late and in bed early, does nothing but yawn and is always tired.
Maybe she could spend some of her free time cleaning that filthy grouting in the tiles near her cooker, its grim
Oh god the tiles need a bloody good scrub. I do actually wonder what she does all day 🤔

Reactions: 4
Oh god the tiles need a bloody good scrub. I do actually wonder what she does all day 🤔
she was saying the other day how she doesn't like a dirty house, has to be a clean house etc yet she seems to just wipe round, dust a bit and hoover. All that grout would need is a bleach spray and some elbow grease putting into a rarrrt good scrub ma love and lets face it she clearly has the time to do it. I've just cleaned all my kitchen cupboards and handles, taken everything off the worktops and cleaned everywhere, mopped the tiles, bleached the grouting on the floor and its gleaming, only takes minutes if you keep on top of it but I guess hygiene is not her priority if she's willing to get into a public swimming pool looking like a grease ball and not even shower off the pool water or wash her greasy chlorine hair until the evening :sick:
I do admit its a thing for me, I judge people with dirty hair, I always think if their hair is that dirty whats their "garden" area like LOL honking maloof

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
she was saying the other day how she doesn't like a dirty house, has to be a clean house etc yet she seems to just wipe round, dust a bit and hoover. All that grout would need is a bleach spray and some elbow grease putting into a rarrrt good scrub ma love and lets face it she clearly has the time to do it. I've just cleaned all my kitchen cupboards and handles, taken everything off the worktops and cleaned everywhere, mopped the tiles, bleached the grouting on the floor and its gleaming, only takes minutes if you keep on top of it but I guess hygiene is not her priority if she's willing to get into a public swimming pool looking like a grease ball and not even shower off the pool water or wash her greasy chlorine hair until the evening :sick:
I do admit its a thing for me, I judge people with dirty hair, I always think if their hair is that dirty whats their "garden" area like LOL honking maloof
I'm howling and barfing at the same time malooffs 😂😂😂🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is she ever gonna take that jumper off its really annoying me now 😂 surely that can't be the only thing she has that fits her. It's litterly featured in every video since the first Disneyland one, 6 or 7 videos in a row she's wearing the same clothes. Just wash it 🤮🤮

• Sick
Who on earth goes for a bath to come out and put the same bogging jumper back on, why not nice clean pyjamas, that is just pure rank putting a top back on covered in BO that would give you the boak 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s really let herself go big time 🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Who on earth goes for a bath to come out and put the same bogging jumper back on, why not nice clean pyjamas, that is just pure rank putting a top back on covered in BO that would give you the boak 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she’s really let herself go big time 🤮🤮
I thought that, after showering a always put clean Pjs on. She probably put the same sweaty pissy knick knacks back on too 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
On her Facebook she’s saying she’s put 3.5 stone back on but she’s still in her size 12’s how the hell can that be unless she’s talking about her stretched leggings maloofs

• Wow
They should have been handing out gas masks when she entered the swimming changing room as if there's a war on 😣 She needs a sheep dip not a shower.

• Haha
“Bogging” !😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.