Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else around just now ? Did you see all the comments on the Instagram post ?

Reactions: 1
Someone has commented on it ! Nippy response as per usual ...
what a tit, shes quoted their original comment but spelt it wrong so it now says "leave me to MUCH on my junk food" LOL the poster was totally right, how can she use that picture when she's much larger now??? its fraud maloof ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what a tit, shes quoted their original comment but spelt it wrong so it now says "leave me to MUCH on my junk food" LOL the poster was totally right, how can she use that picture when she's much larger now??? its fraud maloof ;)
Did you see the comments ?

Reactions: 6
Think maloof needs to be in the next thread tittle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yes......unless shes deleted some, so true! call her out, shes queen of the nations great unwashed and a fibber too ;)
When I looked there was 26 comments. Most deleted now. It turned into a bit of a bunfight. All the “sheep” jumped in. Obviously she couldn’t take the truth.

Now saying user not found ...

• Wow
When I looked there was 26 comments. Most deleted now. It turned into a bit of a bunfight. All the “sheep” jumped in. Obviously she couldn’t take the truth.

Now saying user not found ...
no way!!! thats a shame, I only saw a few and they were funny, guess she can't handle the truth

Reactions: 4
I only saw someone called Nikki pipe up? I agreed with everything she said. Greasy fish lips needs telling. She's such a shady madam on the sly!

Reactions: 3
So she gave everyone a "prep" talk in her latest vlogs, she felt really hungry the narrrt before but embraced the feeling as she knew it was her bod-eh losing weight, wow she talks a load of shite!
She picks her spot, her lashes and her hair all the way through and of course treats us to a fair few yawns as she drones on about being a weight loss expert, did you know if you exercise you need more protein?? so she's had some boiled eggs for lunch and has slaarrrced meat in too, she ate leftover pasta bake with mayo over it bleurgh! and she feels hungry after it because star week is looming maloofs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just can't understand that lunch...2 boiled eggs and raspberries? Thats a friggin snack hun! And sometimes she just eats two benefit bars and a clementine. If she was a nutritionist then surely she would eat something more substantial

So she gave everyone a "prep" talk in her latest vlogs, she felt really hungry the narrrt before but embraced the feeling as she knew it was her bod-eh losing weight, wow she talks a load of shite!
She picks her spot, her lashes and her hair all the way through and of course treats us to a fair few yawns as she drones on about being a weight loss expert, did you know if you exercise you need more protein?? so she's had some boiled eggs for lunch and has slaarrrced meat in too, she ate leftover pasta bake with mayo over it bleurgh! and she feels hungry after it because star week is looming maloofs ;)
Yeah. It was a bit of a preach wasn’t it ? Like she is an expert nutritionist ! I laughed when she said she had a bath. Maybe she did but hair still looks as tho it needs a right good wash !

Reactions: 3
Yeah. It was a bit of a preach wasn’t it ? Like she is an expert nutritionist ! I laughed when she said she had a bath. Maybe she did but hair still looks as tho it needs a right good wash !
been doing her hair with fraaa laarrrt agen maloof

• Haha
Anyone else around just now ? Did you see all the comments on the Instagram post ?
The person who commented was right, although she said she’s gained over 2 stone its more like 4 stone as she was about 10.5 stone at her lowest weight!

She’s a show! Hair thick with grease as usual, how many bloody yawns??!

Reactions: 4
Chris won’t last on plan, he’ll be scoffing secret Ginsters pasties in the van by next week 🤣

I reckon she’s making it the boys are eating healthy after reading here, they’ll be back on the Chicago town pizzas soon

I burst out laughing when I think of it too 😂😂😂
Absolute tattle classic!!

• Sick
Not sure what tax year she’s doing but she says she’s almost up to date and then she’ll only have to do up til April when it goes in?
Ermm Tan, the correct tax year that has to be in at the end of January 2020 is for April 2018 to April 2019, so you should already have all your figures for that period?
I have a suspicion 😉 she doesn’t do her tax, it’s not the first time I’ve heard her say this.

Reactions: 5
Not sure what tax year she’s doing but she says she’s almost up to date and then she’ll only have to do up til April when it goes in?
Ermm Tan, the correct tax year that has to be in at the end of January 2020 is for April 2018 to April 2019, so you should already have all your figures for that period?
I have a suspicion 😉 she doesn’t do her tax, it’s not the first time I’ve heard her say this.
I agree! she seems to mention it a few times when she thinks she needs to then nothing again and like you say its usually the wrong dates etc

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.