Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping cheek of her still advertising skinny coffee, she's still having it even though she's not on plan because she loves it. No hun, you bleeping love the money ยฃยฃยฃยฃ bloody grabber
More moaning about how busy she is, she really wouldn't food with a proper job!!
More fool the company I say. Why on earth would you want her as an advertisement for your diet product??

Reactions: 5
So, the latest vlog is yet more moaning about how tired she is, her hair is still absolutely minging until she finally washes it at the end. The kip of her hair and she does the school run the dirty mare. She can't wait to get back on plan ma loves, same for Chris but he doesn't even do slimming world he eats shite anyway?! She's that desperate to get back on plan ma loves they're having a takeaway, go figure. I know they're going away but is that an excuse to eat shite for another week?! No skinny coffee today either, she's on a fancy coffee as she calls it. She got it in for one day so the ยฃยฃยฃ keeps rolling in. I thought the skinny coffee gave you energy hun as you're so tired??!

Reactions: 3
She is absolutely vile she's a lazy mare like ma'loves I can't bare to drag myself off the sofa to wash ma greezy hair or brush ma teef ma loves its a hard life im so tired loads of reefs and plans to do ma'loves .

• Haha
Fed up with these lazy sods try having to do everything you do Tan then working a 40+ hour week on top. And we manage to wash ๐Ÿ˜ 

So, the latest vlog is yet more moaning about how tired she is, her hair is still absolutely minging until she finally washes it at the end. The kip of her hair and she does the school run the dirty mare. She can't wait to get back on plan ma loves, same for Chris but he doesn't even do slimming world he eats shite anyway?! She's that desperate to get back on plan ma loves they're having a takeaway, go figure. I know they're going away but is that an excuse to eat shite for another week?! No skinny coffee today either, she's on a fancy coffee as she calls it. She got it in for one day so the ยฃยฃยฃ keeps rolling in. I thought the skinny coffee gave you energy hun as you're so tired??!
When she showed herself post hair wash it still looked grubby๐Ÿคข

Apparently both her and Chris are desperate for January so they can get back on it! Why January just start now, enjoy xmas and then back on plan after a day or 2 of celebrating. Put off till Jan and you can easily gain a fair few pounds.

Reactions: 4
for the love of god Tan stop banging on about how you can't wait to get back on plan and..........get back on plan! your face is getting bigger by the week, the grease you're consuming is literally oozing from your pores and hair follicles and you're turning into a bloody food bore, get back to your diabolical looking prison slop meals please....sales of tinned potatoes have dropped lately ma love ;)

• Haha
for the love of god Tan stop banging on about how you can't wait to get back on plan and..........get back on plan! your face is getting bigger by the week, the grease you're consuming is literally oozing from your pores and hair follicles and you're turning into a bloody food bore, get back to your diabolical looking prison slop meals please....sales of tinned potatoes have dropped lately ma love ;)
Aldi are laying staff off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (I love aldi btw)

My hair was borderline this morning but I went with it. By tea time had to pop to asda, caught sight of how minging I looked in my rear view mirror. So I walked round Asda feeling embarrassed with a bobble hat on my head. Tan would have stuck a camera in her face and vlogged regardless. She has absolutely no pride.

• Haha
I know for fucks sake just get back on bleeding plan! Omg prison slop meals spot on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Aldi are laying staff off ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ (I love aldi btw)

My hair was borderline this morning but I went with it. By tea time had to pop to asda, caught sight of how minging I looked in my rear view mirror. So I walked round Asda feeling embarrassed with a bobble hat on my head. Tan would have stuck a camera in her face and vlogged regardless. She has absolutely no pride.
I hear ya! I'm partial to a couple of Batiste days but bleeping hell I'd never do the school run with my hair like that!

I know for fucks sake just get back on bleeding plan! Omg prison slop meals spot on ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
looking forward to hearing her moan at Disney when she's cold and knackered, she said she can't wait to be "walking 20,000 steps a day" ....as she yawned from the effort of walking from her living room to the kitchen ;)

looking forward to hearing her moan at Disney when she's cold and knackered, she said she can't wait to be "walking 20,000 steps a day" ....as she yawned from the effort of walking from her living room to the kitchen ;)
Haha oh yes she'll be whinging for sure! Wait until she gets in the queues, she's going at one of the busiest times of the year!

• Haha

I hear ya! I'm partial to a couple of Batiste days but bleeping hell I'd never do the school run with my hair like that!
I didn't even batiste though, who am I ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The prices are horrendous, the queues are horrendous a lot of the rides are cancelled if the weathers bad all you want to do is sit indoors cause itโ€™s so cold and a long walk if your not in the Disneyland hotel, no doubt she will be cause sheโ€™s enough ads on her channel to pay for it ๐Ÿคฌ oh and her custom reefs forgot about that pile of pish ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™ve asked my kids whatโ€™s the most memorable holiday theyโ€™ve had it definitely wasnโ€™t Disneyland and when I ask about Disneyland all my son says he was so cold he couldnโ€™t enjoy it. But of course when she goes it will be the best holiday theyโ€™ve ever experienced, just for the camera ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 6
the picture on her stories showing her new hair is so heavily filtered it doesn't even look like her :oops: its like an extreme before and after picture

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.