Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's back, shes bin rart busy wi appointments and stuff. Imagine having to juggle a few appointments with an actual job 🤔
Just came on to say the same, Jesus it's a good job she hasn't actually got a proper job!! Can you imagine the drama if she actually worked?! Plenty of ads in the video as well ma loves, our Tan has got to get the money in seeing as she's too lazy to pick the camera up. Reckon she's probably heavier than 184lb by the look of her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wtf has happened to her forehead? Has she had Botox? Looks like her eyebrows are stuck half way up her forehead in a shocked position.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, who the duck is still buying those frigging meal plans?! Great inspiration to buy one, she's put weight back on and she's munching her way through a box of matchmakers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
shes back ma loves...well kind of!

She's been so so busy with reefs, garlands, meal plans and Aub-reh, she yawned so many times it almost put me to sleep, she's off plan but is "gunna hit it hard" in January.

She's such a bloody grump abut the elf, the ways she says "im nor impressed" and "it better taaarrdy up" would give the grinch a run for his money, zero fun in that tone for the little dudes.

She's as greasy and unkempt as ever so clearly not found any time for more showers in all her time off from vlogging.

She did give us a huge inner mouth shot though......cover tha gob ma love FFS.

yawn.png

• Haha
  • Sick

She's been so so busy with reefs, garlands, meal plans and Aub-reh, she yawned so many times it almost put me to sleep, she's off plan but is "gunna hit it hard" in January.

She's such a bloody grump abut the elf, the ways she says "im nor impressed" and "it better taaarrdy up" would give the grinch a run for his money, zero fun in that tone for the little dudes.

She's as greasy and unkempt as ever so clearly not found any time for more showers in all her time off from vlogging.

View attachment 63184
Some amount of yawning !

Reactions: 4
December is always the busiest month for ma reefs and garlands?????
WTF, she only started doing the reefs last December!
She talks such crap.

But it was worth checking in to see the inside of her mouth, several times! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I get YouTube is her job and that is how she is making money.
When our Tan is flogging reefs at Christmas or Halloween she doesn’t do as many videos as she has made enough from reefs...having admitted it herself, you blatantly know she is in it for the money and their is no passion for creating content or connection with her followers. If you want or have followers buying reefs surely you’d think it obvious to be nicer in your response to comments. I just find her so abrupt and like she can’t be bothered. Nobody is forcing you to make videos...it’s just the greed.

I get YouTube is her job and that is how she is making money.
When our Tan is flogging reefs at Christmas or Halloween she doesn’t do as many videos as she has made enough from reefs...having admitted it herself, you blatantly know she is in it for the money and their is no passion for creating content or connection with her followers. If you want or have followers buying reefs surely you’d think it obvious to be nicer in your response to comments. I just find her so abrupt and like she can’t be bothered. Nobody is forcing you to make videos...it’s just the greed.
thats exactly it, she only does it for the money so if she's sold wreaths or meal plans (lord knows how) then she doesn't bother vlogging for a bit which is a bit rubbish for the ones wanting to see her (again lord knows why). She knows people want to see too as she mentioned she was aware some people liked to see the boys reaction to the elf antics. Honestly when she reeled off her list of reasons as to why she was too busy to vlog I was waiting for the rest of it, thats nothing! most people juggle all that on top of more stuff plus a job and still manage to not look like swamp things Mrs too ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
December is always the busiest month for ma reefs and garlands?????
WTF, she only started doing the reefs last December!
She talks such crap.

But it was worth checking in to see the inside of her mouth, several times! :sick:
That's what I thought! Anyone would she'd been doing them forever 😂😂

• Haha

View attachment 63184
Beautiful

Reactions: 2
how does she think its ok to yawn like this and not cover her mouth? her manners are as manky as her personal hygiene
yawn.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The bleeping cheek of her still advertising skinny coffee, she's still having it even though she's not on plan because she loves it. No hun, you bleeping love the money ££££ bloody grabber
More moaning about how busy she is, she really wouldn't food with a proper job!!

The bleeping cheek of her still advertising skinny coffee, she's still having it even though she's not on plan because she loves it. No hun, you bleeping love the money ££££ bloody grabber
More moaning about how busy she is, she really wouldn't food with a proper job!!
she has no clue does she? when she was reeling off her list of jobs for the day I was wondering what she was moaning about as seemed nack all there to do really, she doesn't even cook anymore really, did you see all that fat around the edges of her ham and cheese on toast she had for lunch? yak yak yak
and the irony of her saying the skinny coffee gives her energy.....as she almost swallows the camera with another yawn!! she makes me itch watching her at the moment, someone gift her a care package please ;)

• Haha
she has no clue does she? when she was reeling off her list of jobs for the day I was wondering what she was moaning about as seemed nack all there to do really, she doesn't even cook anymore really, did you see all that fat around the edges of her ham and cheese on toast she had for lunch? yak yak yak
and the irony of her saying the skinny coffee gives her energy.....as she almost swallows the camera with another yawn!! she makes me itch watching her at the moment, someone gift her a care package please ;)
No clue whatsoever! She was even kind of moaning about having to take her Grandad to an appointment, I mean what the duck else is she doing? Oh yeah rip off reefs and meal plans! Oh god yes, she needs a bloody good scrub!

Skinny coffee gives her energy?

Has she already forgotten yesterdays vlog where she said she was lacking energy and was so tired ma loves?

Her list of ‘to do’ stuff is what most normal people fit in around a proper job! She’s as lazy as the gammon joint.

All she does is moan and yawn ma'loves she wouldn't know a hard day's graft and as for her meal plans 😂 she must be taking it in from the meal plans and reefs as she said she dosent care how much things are in Disney 🤣

• Haha
All she does is moan and yawn ma'loves she wouldn't know a hard day's graft and as for her meal plans 😂 she must be taking it in from the meal plans and reefs as she said she dosent care how much things are in Disney 🤣
she will once she gets there ha! she will just moan, moan and moan some more for sure, think she's underestimated how cold it will be too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.