Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she must have face planted that chocolate cake to have it so far up her nose and either side of her mouth, so much for being fed up of junk food ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw some of her old cooking vlogs the other day and oh my god everything just looked so grubby. Her batch cook gave me dysentery just from looking at it 🤢🤢🤢 The way she bangs the utensils around on the pans, rubs her face, shows her nostrils to the camera, the greasy hair... scraping her non stick pans with metal spoons. I was ready to be sectioned 🙆🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️🙆🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I bet she'll be moaning her arse off walking round Disneyland Paris, it'll be good body magic though ma loves

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I bet she'll be moaning her arse off walking round Disneyland Paris, it'll be good body magic though ma loves
made me laugh when she moaned she'd only taken boots to London and they hurt her, daft mare!......wait for Disney foot Tan, its very very real ;)

made me laugh when she moaned she'd only taken boots to London and they hurt her, daft mare!......wait for Disney foot Tan, its very very real ;)
She'll be whinging about the cold as well! We've been in December/January before and it was bloody baltic. Chris had best wear triple trackies 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve not been on for a while. Haven’t been looking at SW u tubers, even for laughs. Had a look this morning at Tan’s channel. Omg,- what an absoloute car crash. Wouldn’t have thought she could have got much worse, but she looks worse than ever. She’s also piled on the pounds!!

Reactions: 2
I find her a lot more bitchier with her followers. When she does have the decency to actually reply to them she seems very abrupt with her replies. I took my kids to Disneyland Paris in December omg it was freezing. I know it’s winter you expect to be cold but omg. We done a lot of walking as you expect but my kids where miserable and crying we spent a fortune cause we had to sit in the restaurants for a heat. The parades where ok but as expected people where pushing the kids my daughter got knocked to the ground tbh I was glad to be leaving Disney, but no doubt Tan will have a marvellous time making memories but off camera she will be saying to Chris “by duck my love that place was soooo expensive I’ll need to ad more ads to my vlogs to keep the pennies coming in” 😂😂 plus she will need to plan more ways to get money out her arse lickers since her extremely overpriced reefs and garlands spell will be coming to halt unless she starts on valentine and Easter “reefs” 🤣🤣🤣🤣 if she reads this I might have gave her an idea 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She got a new engagement ring (platinum) because she was getting a rash from the other one.....all that hard work with the reefs and garlands is paying off my loves! Is she sure it's not due to poor hygiene that she has a rash 🤷‍♀️.....lets she if it happens with this one :rolleyes:

They definitely have more money than they make out or look like they have due to Tans homelessness appearance -
-trip to London
-trip to Disneyland
-new platinum engagement ring
-Saving from a mortgage
-saving for the wedding
- Christmas coming up

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Is she still looking after ohbreh😀
She hasn't been seen for a while has she?!

She got a new engagement ring (platinum) because she was getting a rash from the other one.....all that hard work with the reefs and garlands is paying off my loves! Is she sure it's not due to poor hygiene that she has a rash 🤷‍♀️.....lets she if it happens with this one :rolleyes:

They definitely have more money than they make out or look like they have due to Tans homelessness appearance -
-trip to London
-trip to Disneyland
-new platinum engagement ring
-Saving from a mortgage
-saving for the wedding
- Christmas coming up
I wonder what they've done with the other ring? Probably put it on eBay. I was thinking that about all the cash being spent, I reckon she got some money from her Dad passing away. I'm sure she said he lived in a council flat so no house to sell etc but maybe he had life insurance or death in service at work.

Homelessness appearance 😂

Reactions: 1
C’mon guys, be realistic! That engagement and wedding ring set is from Earnest Jones, hardly expensive 🤣 made up of all little diamond chips that are swept off of the floor from the large rocks 🤣
I see someone has asked why she is wearing the wedding band, she did with the other one too, Very odd.

C’mon guys, be realistic! That engagement and wedding ring set is from Earnest Jones, hardly expensive 🤣 made up of all little diamond chips that are swept off of the floor from the large rocks 🤣
I see someone has asked why she is wearing the wedding band, she did with the other one too, Very odd.
Oh I know the ring isn't anything special or too expensive, I was more thinking of the London trip and Disney trip! Considering she said they weren't going to be doing much before the wedding and right in top of Christmas. Although they are comfortable for money ma loves!

Oh I know the ring isn't anything special or too expensive, I was more thinking of the London trip and Disney trip! Considering she said they weren't going to be doing much before the wedding and right in top of Christmas. Although they are comfortable for money ma loves!
they live a comfortable laarrf ma loves but no budget for cleaning products or toiletries ;)

• Haha
Maybe Chris got his personal injury claim from the old lady? remember his back was wrecked could hardly walk (could only go ice skating ,crazy golfing,rollercoastering the list is endless)ma luvs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Chris got his personal injury claim from the old lady? remember his back was wrecked could hardly walk (could only go ice skating ,crazy golfing,rollercoastering the list is endless)ma luvs.
You could be right there ma love!

She's got availability for reefs and garlands ma loves. The orders must have slowed down. Maybe people have realised you can get the same reef in b&m for less than half the price

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.