Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be so disheartening to know people are only watching your videos to see if you've had a fkin wash yet .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It must be so disheartening to know people are only watching your videos to see if you've had a fkin wash yet .
she shaved her legs for the swimsuit traaa on ma love.....we'll take that as a small victory and hope she works her way up ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's so snipey in her replies, she put on Facebook that they were feeding some random parrots in the park, someone replied saying the parrots aren't that random as they get them in their garden (they live in London). She replied by saying they were to us. Snotty mare

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's so snipey in her replies, she put on Facebook that they were feeding some random parrots in the park, someone replied saying the parrots aren't that random as they get them in their garden (they live in London). She replied by saying they were to us. Snotty mare
Tan knows best ma love 😉 she's an expert on laarrrf

Reactions: 3
If she’s a 12 then I’m a 6!!!! I’ve only started watching her, but I doubt I’ll watch any more.....quite frankly, she’s a little....how can I say this? Not quite as clean as she could be? Her cooking videos turn me, to be quite honest. Or for any Scottish posters, she scunners me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ending her latest vlog with chocolate cake round her mush and up her nose, skanky mare !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she’s a 12 then I’m a 6!!!! I’ve only started watching her, but I doubt I’ll watch any more.....quite frankly, she’s a little....how can I say this? Not quite as clean as she could be? Her cooking videos turn me, to be quite honest. Or for any Scottish posters, she scunners me!
Boak !😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I left a reply on her Instagram page in answer to someone who said her ‘poachies’ ( lots of people ask her how she makes them, I wondered that myself o_O) that were sitting on two slices of processed cheese on bread.....I’m blocked already! They were described as ‘looking lush’ which must be a typo.......he must’ve meant pish!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.