Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the fab fit feck off un boxing to the end. How desperate are these companies to use these uneducated people to front their products. Faux fur. It's a silent X Tan, no Tan knows best and pronounces the X. Dear God. Why wouldn't you do some research and get someone on board whi actually makes a vlog having had a wash first. As if you're going to be tempted to buy stuff like that on the recommendation of a slob. Oh wait check out the comments and the sheep have followed suit and ordered. So predictable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did anyone hear the way she pronounced "faux" in her unboxing? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yes, how uneducated can one person be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
glad someone's called her out on the postage and tax she didn't mention when she was bum fizzing about the great bargain that it "were"

Andrea
Andrea
18 hours ago
Was going to order, very impressed with what you showed... additional £10 for delivery and £10 tax added on! Added your code for the £10 off and came to £46.30 for the first box 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
C
She disgusts and bores me all at the same time. She's greasy and slippery, right little con woman in the making. What a horrible person she must be to try and take advantage of her followers in this way!
Pair of cons is right,no mention of Chris's bad back after the old lady's insurance paid out! was she not quick to condemn the people whom were supposed to have conned her after she crashed into them.He was attending physio unable to move while playing crazy golf and on the roller-coaster at the pleasure beach makes you wonder???

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did anyone hear the way she pronounced "faux" in her unboxing? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
God almighty, thick doesn't come close πŸ˜‚

C
Pair of cons is right,no mention of Chris's bad back after the old lady's insurance paid out! was she not quick to condemn the people whom were supposed to have conned her after she crashed into them.He was attending physio unable to move while playing crazy golf and on the roller-coaster at the pleasure beach makes you wonder???
That's so true, no bloody mention of his back!!!

Reactions: 4
is it some sort of greasy protest? is she trolling us with the lack of hair washing? my lord the grease is literally "slaarrding" off her hair
Jesus her hairdresser must dread seeing her coming .

I'd be surprised if she declared them all ma love!

Haha same here what the duck did she add to it πŸ˜‚
I'd be surprised she declares any of it , she does her and her friends tax returns yet had to call Chris or count on her fingers if she lost a lb at her weekly weigh in FFS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
C
Bloody hell someone should report them for fraud if they claimed on it. Funny how they're getting a mortgage now πŸ€”

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell someone should report them for fraud if they claimed on it. Funny how they're getting a mortgage now πŸ€”
She's said for a while they were saving for a mortgage, seems mad to book a wedding which in her words is a high end budget wedding when they are saving for a deposit

Reactions: 4
Just watched the fab fit feck off un boxing to the end. How desperate are these companies to use these uneducated people to front their products. Faux fur. It's a silent X Tan, no Tan knows best and pronounces the X. Dear God. Why wouldn't you do some research and get someone on board whi actually makes a vlog having had a wash first. As if you're going to be tempted to buy stuff like that on the recommendation of a slob. Oh wait check out the comments and the sheep have followed suit and ordered. So predictable πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes, how uneducated can one person be πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Cringeworthy. Doubt very much QVC will be headhunting our Tan ! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She likes to tell us she’s doing her taxes doesn’t she πŸ˜‰ probably keeping herself under the tax paying threshold mind! That will affect her being able to get a mortgage for sure. Also, Jane s deffo having a dig at tan about the wreath. I actually preferred Jane’s though! Much classier...

Reactions: 1
I remember her doing her accounts last year/this year for HMRC as she said they needed to be submitted. I didn't understand the comment because as a self employed person myself, she had well and truly missed the January 31st deadline!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She likes to tell us she’s doing her taxes doesn’t she πŸ˜‰ probably keeping herself under the tax paying threshold mind! That will affect her being able to get a mortgage for sure. Also, Jane s deffo having a dig at tan about the wreath. I actually preferred Jane’s though! Much classier...
I agree, the one Jane bought was lovely for Β£15

Reactions: 1
glad someone's called her out on the postage and tax she didn't mention when she was bum fizzing about the great bargain that it "were"

Andrea
Andrea
18 hours ago
Was going to order, very impressed with what you showed... additional £10 for delivery and £10 tax added on! Added your code for the £10 off and came to £46.30 for the first box 😳
Beggars belief anyone would order anything from her greasy recommendation

Reactions: 6
the greasy hair is far far worse from a "sarrrd" shot but had to get the greasy face, dodgy brows, lashes and food stained top in too ma love ;)
Next week's meal plan is all over that top .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is she ma loves?! She must be knee deep in rip off reefs and garlands, not shampoo that's for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.