Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
assumption videos = ways to stroke their egos yet again
far too many kiss ass "you're amazing" comments 🤮
thumbnail of the vlog V's her in the vlog = catfish

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really dislike her driving and doing vlogs aswell, espically with the kids in the car.
She keeps looking at the camera, she doesn't seem like she as her full attention on the road.
Would her insurance be invalidated if she had a accident while doing vlogs?
I thought exactly the same, especially in her latest blog, she just did not seem to be concentrating at all.

Reactions: 2
Same old crap on the assumptions video, she said her and Chris have worked so hard for what they've got, haha no love Chris has but you just swan around shops and make crappy meal plans up as you go along! She protested too much about the trolling sites, Tan hun we know you read here.
Still no hair wash ffs.
Her lips looked massive in this video, bet she's had them done again

Reactions: 6
These assumptions videos make me cringe! Its always the same tit they read out that people have 'assumed' about them. Trouble is one does it and they all jump on the bloody bandwagon. I bet she received much juicier ones but didnt dare read them out.
I did find it quite funny that a few people suggest that chris would or has cheated on her. He doesn't look like he's got it in him in his joggers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These assumptions videos make me cringe! Its always the same tit they read out that people have 'assumed' about them. Trouble is one does it and they all jump on the bloody bandwagon. I bet she received much juicier ones but didnt dare read them out.
I did find it quite funny that a few people suggest that chris would or has cheated on her. He doesn't look like he's got it in him in his joggers 🤣🤣🤣
I meant to mention that about Chris 😂 he looks too square to cheat bless him 😂

• Haha
I sent her one about not being able to admit when she's wrong and doesn't like being called out on things, But of course she'd already recorded the video and that was a wrong assumption ma loves 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Last week 'I've fell out of love with vlogging ma luvs' monday morning back with a freebie. Flogging us a £40 a month crappy subscription box that no bigger has heard of. Bore off.

Why doesn’t she make herself look presentable when on camera? Especially when your promoting a freebie for a company... bloody hell girl have some respect for yourself and them and have a shower!!!

Reactions: 7
"hello ma loves, today arr'll be unboxing a box what is from fabfitfun" im only that far in and already chuckling at her presentation skills or lack of...oh and the greasy yellow curtains AKA her fringe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Nevermind her hair- have you seen her dirty rug in the living room- omg it makes me gag every time she does a video and the camera pangs on it. Yuk. I know she has two boys but a rug clean once a while would not go amiss. She does seem a nice girl but I don’t think cleaning herself or her home is her top prority. It’s her business what she does in terms of cleaning but when your selling yourself as a influencer with the public then a wash 🧼 would be the first thing you’d do. Can you imagine the girls at Debenhams turning up at the beauty counters with greasy hair and yawning their morning breath out! It’s common sense if your business is dealing face to face with the public your appearance is important. Tan have a wash sweetheart - you may sell another skinny coffee x

• Haha
the nourishing balm smells "very organic" and she couldn't read the rest of it ma loves...she's winging it
"its very very, very laarrk thick"

her hands are covered in the coffee scrub she opened earlier.....nice!

shes hoping the lavender body wash helps her sleep if she puts it on "before she gets out of the bath"

the "fro" is so soft, so big, massive, so so soft, really really naarce

she is loving the fact she smells like an "oily coffee bean"

no mention of the extra costs for shipping from the US which is around £10

there was a lot more I could have mentioned, I was laughing most of the way through, she is terrible at unboxing things, give it up tan ma love ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.