Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she posted a story on ig with a pic of her christmas tree from 6 years ago vs her christmas tree now and saying there has been an improvement 😬 her tree this year is ghastly. Far too much on it, just looks tacky. The one from 6 years ago was quite nice tbf!

Reactions: 3
I see she posted a story on ig with a pic of her christmas tree from 6 years ago vs her christmas tree now and saying there has been an improvement 😬 her tree this year is ghastly. Far too much on it, just looks tacky. The one from 6 years ago was quite nice tbf!
I'm not much of a fan either 🀣

Reactions: 2
Next week's meal plan is all over that top .
Tan is taking fashion tips from Jane Gammons...food stains are the new,erm...no, I don’t think looking like a child who has just started weaning is going to catch on ma luvs. Never mind listening to your body, try smelling it...it smells like pie!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Size 12-14 swimsuit try on my luvs! Of course tan had to state she is definitely more a size 12. She looks good in the first one, not shaming her but just say your a comfortable 14!
She's more a 12 my arse, defo a 14 as you say! Nothing wrong with a 14 ffs just admit it! She's been mixing with Gammons too long
She still looks like she needs a good scrub ma loves πŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
so she vlogs looking grubby, greasy, scruffy with a stained top on, then jumps up and down on her bed showing off swimsuits that were clearly very snug and cutting into her and this is quality content?? πŸ˜‚ did every other vlogger turn them down?? because I can't see why Tan would be their first choice....unless she's jumping on the beggy mitchell bandwagon and emailing companies asking for freebies like her mate gammon chops

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She does look good in the first one to be fair! It does suit her. At least she admits she has gained weight unlike gammons. I do agree with you all that she is definitely more a 14 than a 12 lol. And ffs if you are going to do a clothing try on haul have a bleeping wash!!

so she vlogs looking grubby, greasy, scruffy with a stained top on, then jumps up and down on her bed showing off swimsuits that were clearly very snug and cutting into her and this is quality content?? πŸ˜‚ did every other vlogger turn them down?? because I can't see why Tan would be their first choice....unless she's jumping on the beggy mitchell bandwagon and emailing companies asking for freebies like her mate gammon chops
[/QUOTEAhaha wonder who the lucky recipient of the returns will be ?

Reactions: 2
I hope she's keeping all that swimwear...Who's gonna want to risk her second hand beefy armpit, fire crotch, under boob sweat on their garments?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
And why does she feel the need to grope herself whilst trying it all on! She made me feel sick rubbing her tits all the time 🀒 Some of it it did look ok on her but I can't say I'd wear any of it as a bodysuit with jeans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Sick
And why does she feel the need to grope herself whilst trying it all on! She made me feel sick rubbing her tits all the time 🀒 Some of it it did look ok on her but I can't say I'd wear any of it as a bodysuit with jeans πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
she were checking herself out ma love, listening to er bod-eh, it were telling er tu ave a cheeky grope for more views from pervs ;) she's been watching rebecca lamb......she'll have her arse out next and be doing speed cleans bending over a lot!

• Haha
she were checking herself out ma love, listening to er bod-eh, it were telling er tu ave a cheeky grope for more views from pervs ;) she's been watching rebecca lamb......she'll have her arse out next and be doing speed cleans bending over a lot!
Private subscriptions to her arse ring - literally! πŸ™†πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ No. Just no! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.